Our Country

May 12, 2018
I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their country does not DISGRACE it's Leaders. Any president who truly loves their country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their country will do what they have to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly LIE to WE the american people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people. I wonder how she, others and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration with help from some in the Rep Cong has and continue to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I or what color your skin is LOVE WILL PREVAIL

I pray for our country every day. I fear this president is taking our beautiful country in the direction V-Putin wants. Just think of all the scandals in this administration.Any president who truly loves their country does not DISGRACE it's Leaders. Any president who truly loves their country DOES NOT ATTACK private citizens. Any president who truly loves their country will do what they have to in order to protect it. Now just think about what I just said and let it soak in for a few mins. This president and his administration blantly LIE to WE the american people. Every day SS stands before the press and vomits out lies knowing she is lying to the people. I wonder how she, others and the Rep Cong will answer this question: Why didn't you do something to stop him? What will your answer be? Just remember who has to live in this world that this administration with help from some in the Rep Cong has and continue to create. I don't care if you are R,D,I or what color your skin is LOVE WILL PREVAIL

What is your opinion of the lying maobama administration?

Welcome yellowrose. Texas? You're outnumbered, aren't you?

This administration is a concern, indeed. That's why I voted against it.

At the same time, we have people on the other end of the political spectrum who say the following things about "our country":
  • America needs to be fundamentally changed
  • America is a racist country
  • America is a greedy country
  • America is a bigoted country
  • America is imperialist country
  • America was stolen from the Indians
  • America was stolen from Mexico
  • America's longstanding public traditions must be expunged
  • America's Constitution is outdated
  • America's Constitution was written by rich, white slave rapists
You don't want to "fundamentally change" something you love.

So, as it turns out, there are people on both ends of the spectrum who can be suspect in their opinions and agendas.

I'm sorry yellowrose apparently the welcoming committee failed to give you your badge...

il_fullxfull.1133387955_466t.jpg

Sorry I am new to this message board.I wanted to start a new topic.

1295180.png

Just looking to see if the poster is consistent or intellectually honest.

Sounded more like a quick deflection, to me. Ping pong ala USMB.

Moabama didn't get liar of the year for nothing. Just looking for consistency and honesty. If the OP doesn't hold both in equal contempt, there is a name for that.

delusions-150314121231-conversion-gate01-thumbnail-4.jpg

Moabama didn't get liar of the year for nothing. Just looking for consistency and honesty. If the OP doesn't hold both in equal contempt, there is a name for that.

No, that mirror trick doesn't work on me. President Obama did nothing to deserve my contempt. He disappointed me at times, yes. I think it is perfectly possible to hold just one of those two Presidents in contempt, based on their behavior.

No, that mirror trick doesn't work on me. President Obama did nothing to deserve my contempt. He disappointed me at times, yes. I think it is perfectly possible to hold just one of those two Presidents in contempt, based on their behavior.

Nothing at all? Really?

Jeopardizing your safety by setting 5 terrorist leaders free just isn't 'nuff to draw the old ire, aye?

Add the Puerto-Rican, and it's 6.

Forum List

Back