Our Modern Fantasies

I'd say the largest modern fantasy that conservative have is that they are Christians. They aren't.

Christ lived to destroy the money changers and serve the poor. Cons live to spit on the poor and worship the money.

Conservatives in America are the embodiment of anti-Christ.

Hear Hear!!!

Conservatives are a la carte christians.... They take from the bible what they want to believe and ignore huge chunks or misinterpret for their own benefit.

These are the guys with the same DNA that used religion to condone slavery.

The truth about abortion is existed quite commonly in Jesus's time and he said nothing about it. Abortion until the 'Quickening' (13 weeks) was happening up until about 150 years ago. Actually the Catholic Church has a longer history of condoning abortion until the 'Quickening' than any other position.

So the modern day conservatives are actually not conservatives because the conservative view would to allow abortion for the first 13 weeks...

I'd say the largest modern fantasy that conservative have is that they are Christians. They aren't.

Christ lived to destroy the money changers and serve the poor. Cons live to spit on the poor and worship the money.

Hear Hear!!!

Conservatives are a la carte christians.... They take from the bible what they want to believe and ignore huge chunks or misinterpret for their own benefit.

The truth about abortion is existed quite commonly in Jesus's time and he said nothing about it. Abortion until the 'Quickening' (13 weeks) was happening up until about 150 years ago. Actually the Catholic Church has a longer history of condoning abortion until the 'Quickening' than any other position.

So the modern day conservatives are actually not conservatives because the conservative view would to allow abortion for the first 13 weeks...
:cuckoo:

Liberalism is no different than any other religion.
If that's true then equal rights for gays and a woman's right to choose become religious beliefs,

and are thus protected by the 1st AND 14th amendments.
Gays have had equal rights and conservatives don't oppose them. As far as killing babies, most conservatives oppose doing it freely but there's a great deal more to liberalism than you realize. Love of government is the foundation to their core beliefs.

You can marry a woman. Can a woman marry that woman? (I assume you're male)
Depends on the state but you clearly don't understand what equal means. You can't marry your brother, does that make you unequal?

Hear Hear!!!

Jesus said whoever hurts the little ones is in deep shit. I don't know any conservatives that owned slaves, neither do you. Not all conservatives are religious, some are Jews, some Muslim. You pretty much get everything wrong all the time. That takes talent.

Next you are going to tell us China is a success by making man made islands in the china sea, get the fuck out of here Yemen is a success you FUCKING traitor.

How many Americans killed and how much money wasted compared to Iraq?

This is your ass being handed to you...You are only happy when US has bankrupted itself destroying half of ME.
Guys like you are on your knees giving the defense contractors good head... You're a good little patsy, you suck good...

Can't see trillions wasted and hundreds of thousands dead was a disaster but is sure willing to give it another go.
this little idiot needs to be deprogrammed:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back