Our Modern Fantasies

Liberalism is no different than any other religion.
If that's true then equal rights for gays and a woman's right to choose become religious beliefs,

and are thus protected by the 1st AND 14th amendments.
Gays have had equal rights and conservatives don't oppose them. As far as killing babies, most conservatives oppose doing it freely but there's a great deal more to liberalism than you realize. Love of government is the foundation to their core beliefs.

If that's true then equal rights for gays and a woman's right to choose become religious beliefs,

Gays have had equal rights and conservatives don't oppose them. As far as killing babies, most conservatives oppose doing it freely but there's a great deal more to liberalism than you realize. Love of government is the foundation to their core beliefs.

You can marry a woman. Can a woman marry that woman? (I assume you're male)

That argument is a failure. Like most of your posts.

wait we agree, more liberals killing their baby's in the womb is a good thing, and gay liberals marrying each other is a good thing , so less liberals :)

wait we agree, more liberals killing their baby's in the womb is a good thing, and gay liberals marrying each other is a good thing , so less liberals :)

Do single gays stop having babies when they marry? WTF?

When did they start?

Why? Prove it. How often under our law is legal to allow a man to do something you don't allow a woman to do?

Oh I forgot. You're the guy who believes that if only same sex marriage were legal, opposite sex couples couldn't claim discrimination.

Why? Prove it. How often under our law is legal to allow a man to do something you don't allow a woman to do?
Men can marry
Women can marry.
QED.

I'd say the largest modern fantasy that conservative have is that they are Christians. They aren't.

Christ lived to destroy the money changers and serve the poor. Cons live to spit on the poor and worship the money.

Conservatives in America are the embodiment of anti-Christ.

I'd say the largest modern fantasy that conservative have is that they are Christians. They aren't.

Christ lived to destroy the money changers and serve the poor. Cons live to spit on the poor and worship the money.

Conservatives in America are the embodiment of anti-Christ.

Back that up

No problem, read the King James bible.

Yes I know it requires reading, but knowledge requires effort.

I asked you to back your statement up. Go ahead....

LOL The world is round...prove it. Sorry, you'll have to do the research on this one yourself. I've stopped doing the legwork for people that don't even know the most mundane facts that 99% of the human race know and can't type 3 words into a search engine and read. If that isn't good enough, too bad.

I asked you to back your statement up. Go ahead....

LOL The world is round...prove it. Sorry, you'll have to do the research on this one yourself. I've stopped doing the legwork for people that don't even know the most mundane facts that 99% of the human race know and can't type 3 words into a search engine and read. If that isn't good enough, too bad.

Translation: You caught me spewing BS and now I'll try and play it off. You're a lying fraud

If that is how you defend your lack of knowledge and laziness, knock yourself out

I asked for you to provide proof of your statement and you either can't (which is more likely seeing you lied) or won't. Now, who is lazy? Or lied?

If that is how you defend your lack of knowledge and laziness, knock yourself out

I asked for you to provide proof of your statement and you either can't (which is more likely seeing you lied) or won't. Now, who is lazy? Or lied?
People who throw around shit like that hate to be called on it. They're so used to doing it around their progressive buddies and getting nods of approval they can't imagine anyone examining their statements critically.

People who throw around shit like that hate to be called on it. They're so used to doing it around their progressive buddies and getting nods of approval they can't imagine anyone examining their statements critically.

Mhm, now he's trapped....like a rat :)

I won't.

It seems odd that anyone these days does not know of the story of Jesus and the moneychangers but I guess some don't. If, instead of spending the last half hour typing your vitriol you had simply typed "jesus and the moneychangers' in google, you'd be enlightened.

But again, conservatives are abhorrently averse to knowledge so the point apparently is moot.

I know the story and I'm an agnostic. Because I read.

I won't.

It seems odd that anyone these days does not know of the story of Jesus and the moneychangers but I guess some don't. If, instead of spending the last half hour typing your vitriol you had simply typed "jesus and the moneychangers' in google, you'd be enlightened.

But again, conservatives are abhorrently averse to knowledge so the point apparently is moot.

I know the story and I'm an agnostic. Because I read.

Now we are getting somewhere, and YOU spent the last half hour dodging. Listen noob, your tactics are tried and failed.

Jesus ran the money changers out of the temple because they were defiling it. It's not anything near what you want it to be...unless you have another verse we can pry out of you after you deflect for half an hour

Forum List

Back