Our New President Is 78 Today

Biden raised 1.5 billion.

Funny you guys used to be against frivilous lawsuits. What happened? And now also you suddenly are hoping judges will legislate from the bench when you used to hate that. Odd.
Who are 'you guys'? I was never a Bush supporter if that's what you're referring to. Trump has this, admit it.
Realize they are simply terrified Trump will be re-elected and no lie is too egregious for them.
I'm on Fox news. Tucker says if Trump has evidence we need to see it.

Biden can be president of the Hunter Biden Go Fund Me club when the legal fees start adding up.

Funny you guys used to be against frivilous lawsuits. What happened? And now also you suddenly are hoping judges will legislate from the bench when you used to hate that. Odd.

It's easy to raise $1.5 billion when you have billionaires and big tech Globalists backing you.

Trump had oil giants.

And Biden got money from grass roots. Trump did not.

Who are 'you guys'? I was never a Bush supporter if that's what you're referring to. Trump has this, admit it.
Realize they are simply terrified Trump will be re-elected and no lie is too egregious for them.
Him stealing this election would be a nightmare. So it won't happen. It's good to be the one who's ahead in these things and Biden is ahead everywhere.

Hunter gave his dad a card and some cash for this birthday

bidens%20money%202.jpg

How sweet is that?

Him stealing this election would be a nightmare. So it won't happen. It's good to be the one who's ahead in these things and Biden is ahead everywhere.

Well, that must be comforting, nothing for you to worry about, and you can go back to watching Fox News.

As stated, no lie is too egregious.

Happy Birthday, Mr. President.

We all wish you many more happy birthdays, for we all know who your Vice President is.

Biden can be president of the Hunter Biden Go Fund Me club when the legal fees start adding up.

Funny you guys used to be against money from billionaires being taken by prog politicians.....

Funny you guys used to be against money from billionaires being taken by prog politicians.....

Got to fight fire with fire. Not only is the GOP the party of large corporations and billionaires it is also controlled by right wing wacko religious nut jobs. I'm referring to groups like the Heritage Foundation

According to the environmentalist group Greenpeace, organizations that the Koch brothers help fund such as Americans for Prosperity, the Heritage Foundation, the Cato institute, and the Manhattan Institute have been active in questioning global warming.

God bless the rich people who don't deny global warming and who don't vote GOP because they are greedy. They realize they need to and aren't paying their fair share in taxes.

Forum List

Back