Outrage Grows After Undocumented Father Arrested in Front of Daughter Near School

So who is tearing them apart besides the father?

If you go out to rob a bank, get arrested, go to prison, do you blame the bank for tearing apart your family?

Of course, the bank is to blame! They shouldn't have all that money! ;) If they didn't have all that money no one would rob them and cause the family to be torn apart!

Sucks the children had to witness it, but it was his own irresponsible doings.

Events like this are designed to create fear. The fact that it was done in front of a school makes it pretty obvious. These clowns were even wearing "Police" shirts and they're not supposed to do that -- and have been told to not continue wearing those shirts.
Link?

In the OP, douchebag. Learn how to read.

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez was dropping off his daughters at school in Los Angeles on Tuesday when he was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. His 13-year-old daughter, Fatima, sobbed as she recorded her father being handcuffed in front of her and her mother.

Avelica-Gonzalez, 48, who has been living in the United States for over 20 years, had just finished dropping off his 12-year-old daughter in the Highland Park neighborhood when he was detained. His 19-year-old daughter, Jocelyn, who was at work during the incident, told the LAist that a car had been following her father since the moment he left the house.

“My dad dropped off my first sister and then when he turned around, they turned on their light,” Jocelyn said. “My dad was really scared. He didn’t want to pull over, but he did. As soon as he did, one car went in front of his truck and one in back of his truck. They took him out and they arrested him.”

In the video, Fatima can be heard loudly weeping as her father is detained by men wearing jackets and vests marked “POLICE.” (Los Angeles officials have asked ICE agents to stop identifying themselves as such.) Her mother asks one of the officers in Spanish how to proceed before turning to her daughter and telling her: “Don’t cry, honey. Don’t cry. We have to be strong.”

Avelica-Gonzalez, the father of four U.S. citizens, was detained over a DUI conviction nearly 10 years ago and a two decade-old incident involving an incorrect registration sticker, according to a local ABC affiliate.

Harrowing Video Captures Teen Sobbing As ICE Arrests Her Dad On The Way To School | The Huffington Post
-------------

Welcome to Trump's America, ripping families apart to create fear.

Yeah, shame on him for trying to support his family.

Romulo Avelica-Gonzalez was dropping off his daughters at school in Los Angeles on Tuesday when he was arrested by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. His 13-year-old daughter, Fatima, sobbed as she recorded her father being handcuffed in front of her and her mother.

Avelica-Gonzalez, 48, who has been living in the United States for over 20 years, had just finished dropping off his 12-year-old daughter in the Highland Park neighborhood when he was detained. His 19-year-old daughter, Jocelyn, who was at work during the incident, told the LAist that a car had been following her father since the moment he left the house.

“My dad dropped off my first sister and then when he turned around, they turned on their light,” Jocelyn said. “My dad was really scared. He didn’t want to pull over, but he did. As soon as he did, one car went in front of his truck and one in back of his truck. They took him out and they arrested him.”

In the video, Fatima can be heard loudly weeping as her father is detained by men wearing jackets and vests marked “POLICE.” (Los Angeles officials have asked ICE agents to stop identifying themselves as such.) Her mother asks one of the officers in Spanish how to proceed before turning to her daughter and telling her: “Don’t cry, honey. Don’t cry. We have to be strong.”

Avelica-Gonzalez, the father of four U.S. citizens, was detained over a DUI conviction nearly 10 years ago and a two decade-old incident involving an incorrect registration sticker, according to a local ABC affiliate.

Harrowing Video Captures Teen Sobbing As ICE Arrests Her Dad On The Way To School | The Huffington Post
-------------

How dare he.

Events like this are designed to create fear. The fact that it was done in front of a school makes it pretty obvious. These clowns were even wearing "Police" shirts and they're not supposed to do that -- and have been told to not continue wearing those shirts.
It's called enforcing the law. Sociopaths call it being victimized for no good reason.

-------------

Really? Your opinion is duly noted. I am so tired of illegals, they made a bad decision and now it's time to pay the piper. In my opinion, it's about frigging time!

It's called enforcing the law. Sociopaths call it being victimized for no good reason.

It's not God's law, is it?

No, you idiot, sociopaths cheer when people get away with committing crimes.

For Progressives, the more convictions and the more serious the crime, the more of a benefit to their resume. NOTHING can ensure their re-election more than a juicy scandal and conviction. Even murder enhances a Progressive's resume.

-------------

How dare he.

You feign outrage very well. Where is your outrage for the victims of DUI Drivers who happen to be illegal aliens driving on our highways drunk and cannot even read English? Got any of that?

You feign outrage very well. Where is your outrage for the victims of DUI Drivers who happen to be illegal aliens driving on our highways drunk and cannot even read English? Got any of that?

You do strawmen very well. Your stupid comment has JACK SQUAT to do with the thread. I suggest you pray to Jebus for forgiveness of your sin.

It's not God's law, is it?
As a matter of fact? It is. The Holy Bible clearly teaches us that we are to obey the laws of the land. Do a good mitzvah and send this guy a KJV Bible and inform him of that fact. I'll help you find the verses if you get stuck.

I hope they test the kids to make sure they understood what happened....

-------------

So he has a conviction for DUI and other stuff, and you believe he should be allow to stay!?!

1. He either illegally enter this country or overstay his visa which put him out of status which made him subject for deportation.

2. He had broken the law a few times before and no matter how you spin it the reality is he did not belong here.

-----

In the end the Progressive Liberals need to realize there are laws and even though you disagree with them the reality is Trump and the U.S. Government are now enforcing them.

In 2018 those like you need to get your candidate elected to the Senate and House so your political party can change the laws or hand Trump some form of Immigration Reform because if not, well enjoy reality and it sucks but the law is the damn law!

-------------

So he has a conviction for DUI and other stuff, and you believe he should be allow to stay!?!

1. He either illegally enter this country or overstay his visa which put him out of status which made him subject for deportation.

2. He had broken the law a few times before and no matter how you spin it the reality is he did not belong here.

-----

In the end the Progressive Liberals need to realize there are laws and even though you disagree with them the reality is Trump and the U.S. Government are now enforcing them.

In 2018 those like you need to get your candidate elected to the Senate and House so your political party can change the laws or hand Trump some form of Immigration Reform because if not, well enjoy reality and it sucks but the law is the damn law!

Well, he is allowed to stay. Temporarily. From the article:

Emi MacLean, staff attorney for the National Day Laborer Organizing Network, told the New York Daily News the family had a “small victory” when Avelica-Gonzalez was granted a temporary stay, which means he would not be immediately deported.

-------------

-----

Well, he is allowed to stay. Temporarily. From the article:

Emi MacLean, staff attorney for the National Day Laborer Organizing Network, told the New York Daily News the family had a “small victory” when Avelica-Gonzalez was granted a temporary stay, which means he would not be immediately deported.

This illegal needs to be deported, he can take his anchor baby with him.

It seems the quality of mercy CAN be strained, after all. Or, illegals think it's better to ask forgiveness than permission. Well, NOBODY is above the law, EITHER.

Forum List

Back