Pain lingers for lesbian couple denied in Sweet Cakes case

The perverts won their case. Now the pervs are experiencing the consequences of their behavior. They don't like it. Too bad. They deserve it.

Why does someone deserve it? They went to a shop, the shop broke the law, they took the shop to court and won because the shop had clearly broken the law.

So if someone does harm to you and you win the case, you deserve all the problems from that?

Or is it just because you keep calling them pervs and things like this, that you can't see any logic, you just hate?
They won their case. This is what they won. I don't hate them. They are perverts. It's just calling them what they are. Are they embarrassed to be perverts. It's a little late for that. What happened to pride?

Haha, so who isn't a pervert. Please explain why they're perverts.

Never ever adulterate a food product.
Of course Melissa 's was put out of business by militants. Now the pervs are getting a little militancy of their own.

The difference is, Melissa is doing fine the pervs are still getting extra attention.

If you call "Losing the business you spent a lifetime building and getting slapped around by your bigot husband" doing fine, I guess.
The business is doing just fine at another location. You don't know if anyone is getting slapped around. You made it up.

The perverts won their case. Now the pervs are experiencing the consequences of their behavior. They don't like it. Too bad. They deserve it.

Why does someone deserve it? They went to a shop, the shop broke the law, they took the shop to court and won because the shop had clearly broken the law.

So if someone does harm to you and you win the case, you deserve all the problems from that?

Or is it just because you keep calling them pervs and things like this, that you can't see any logic, you just hate?
They won their case. This is what they won. I don't hate them. They are perverts. It's just calling them what they are. Are they embarrassed to be perverts. It's a little late for that. What happened to pride?

Oh sorry. I thought they were lesbians.

I asked you to explain why they're perverts. Not make some silly comment.

They are lesbians. They are homosexusls, abberrants, perverts of normalcy.

You still aren't answering the question. You're just making statements.

"why's it raining?" "water is falling from the sky" "but why" "Water is falling from the sky"

Why are they perverts?

So I just used this real life example to make my point that these "discrimmination" laws aren't necessary in today's america and you just ignore that point?

There is no need for the government to kill that business. When any business stops taking customers they risk losing their business in the long run. The market will weed out these businesses. Government doesn't need to kill people's livelihoods

Problem is that back in the day this didn't happen, did it? Bus companies didn't go out of business because blacks had to sit at the back. Diners didn't go out of business for discriminating against blacks.

In fact this bakery is probably doing better for the all the free advertising they're getting and all the bigoted Christians in the area are flocking to their hidden away bakery.

That's why govt is needed. To stop this ridiculousness.

You keep bringing up the past like it's even relevant. The business climate today vs the 1960's is quite different.

We have evolved and no longer need these discrimmination laws. Let's just try the constitution

The past is relevant. Yes, things are different, that doesn't stop it being relevant. Oh, right, yeah, got it, you don't want to talk about it because it doesn't help your case.

We don't need these discrimination laws? Are you serious? You can see the reaction of many towards other people that suggests as soon as you get rid of discrimination laws, they're going to discriminate to their hearts' content.

So it's your contention that's it's not possible to learn not to discrimminate on a massive level?

So all the education is pointless and a waste of time? Since you contest that Nothing has changed from the 1960's to now.

That's not my contention.

Then what is.... Unless you are just tossing out a blanket statement with nothing to back it up...

Problem is that back in the day this didn't happen, did it? Bus companies didn't go out of business because blacks had to sit at the back. Diners didn't go out of business for discriminating against blacks.

In fact this bakery is probably doing better for the all the free advertising they're getting and all the bigoted Christians in the area are flocking to their hidden away bakery.

That's why govt is needed. To stop this ridiculousness.

You keep bringing up the past like it's even relevant. The business climate today vs the 1960's is quite different.

We have evolved and no longer need these discrimmination laws. Let's just try the constitution

The past is relevant. Yes, things are different, that doesn't stop it being relevant. Oh, right, yeah, got it, you don't want to talk about it because it doesn't help your case.

We don't need these discrimination laws? Are you serious? You can see the reaction of many towards other people that suggests as soon as you get rid of discrimination laws, they're going to discriminate to their hearts' content.

So it's your contention that's it's not possible to learn not to discrimminate on a massive level?

So all the education is pointless and a waste of time? Since you contest that Nothing has changed from the 1960's to now.

Then what is.... Unless you are just tossing out a blanket statement with nothing to back it up...

Then what? Well it looks like we're back where we started and you'll have to re-read my post and make a comment on it based upon the fact that this is not what I think, mean or said.

You still aren't answering the question. You're just making statements.

"why's it raining?" "water is falling from the sky" "but why" "Water is falling from the sky"

Why are they perverts?
They are perverts because they suffer from a mental disability that causes them to,be sexually attracted to the same sex.

Similar perversions are zooaphilia, sexual attraction to animals, necrophila, sexual attraction to dead bodies, pedophilia, sexual attraction to children and objectophilia, sexual attraction to inanimate objects. All perverts.

Then what? Well it looks like we're back where we started and you'll have to re-read my post and make a comment on it based upon the fact that this is not what I think, mean or said.

I did post in response directly to what you posted when you said this ...

Nothing has really changed. There is an illusion of a veneer of change.

The fact that you think nothing in civil rights has changed from the 60's is incredible.
I never said that you made it up.

They are perverts because they suffer from a mental disability that causes them to,be sexually attracted to the same sex.

Similar perversions are zooaphilia, sexual attraction to animals, necrophila, sexual attraction to dead bodies, pedophilia, sexual attraction to children and objectophilia, sexual attraction to inanimate objects. All perverts.

okay- same sex attraction - Between consenting adults...

Bestiality- Animals can't consent.
Necrophilia- Corpses can't consent
Pedophilia - Children can't consent

So are you saying that all the people who use sex toys- a $15 BILLION dollar industry in the US - are "perverts" and "mentally unbalanced"? Is this what you are trying to claim?

okay- same sex attraction - Between consenting adults...

Bestiality- Animals can't consent.
Necrophilia- Corpses can't consent
Pedophilia - Children can't consent

So are you saying that all the people who use sex toys- a $15 BILLION dollar industry in the US - are "perverts" and "mentally unbalanced"? Is this what you are trying to claim?
I would say that the woman who fell in love with a bridge is mentally unbalanced wouldn't you? Or are you basically confused and think that sex toys are objects of devotion. Hint hint, when a woman says she loves her vibrator, she really doesn't.

You also do not understand sexual attraction at all. Zooaphilia, sexual attraction to animals. The animal need not consent to such attraction or even know.

Necrophilia, sexual attraction to dead bodies, need never be acted on to remain an attraction.

Pedophilia, sexual attraction to children. Can be treated without contact.

It looks like consent for attraction isn't at all necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read section f again.

The bakers should have baked the cake and made those perverts lives absolutely miserable. Destroy the wedding, give them a memory they will never forget.

Do it legally of course. At all times keep in mind that common courtesy and customer service are not legislated.

I read it.

If the bakers boycott gay people, they're wrong.

You don't believe in freedom and choice?

I would say that the woman who fell in love with a bridge is mentally unbalanced wouldn't you? Or are you basically confused and think that sex toys are objects of devotion. Hint hint, when a woman says she loves her vibrator, she really doesn't.

You also do not understand sexual attraction at all. Zooaphilia, sexual attraction to animals. The animal need not consent to such attraction or even know.

Necrophilia, sexual attraction to dead bodies, need never be acted on to remain an attraction.

Pedophilia, sexual attraction to children. Can be treated without contact.

It looks like consent for attraction isn't at all necessary.

Well, that's the thing. Those things need to be treated because consent isn't possible.

You still haven't given a compelling reason why two adults of the same gender can't have a loving relationship other than "I think it's Icky". Even though they aren't doing anything straights don't already do. Sorry, most straights do fellatio and cunnilingus, and about 37% of them have tried anal.

Dude, there are a whole lot of sexual activities I think are kind of icky. A lot of which I didn't know about ten years ago but THANKS INTERNET!!!! But as long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, it's also none of my business and not my place to judge.

Even though their attraction and behavior is perverted it is not my place to judge for them whether this is wrong or something they shouldn't do. Many sexual activities are abhorrent. Sex with a dead body hurts no one. Should someone do it? How meaningful should these desecration laws be anyway?

What I can judge is my own behavior. Participating in a same sex wedding would certainly be a sinful thing for me to do. Attending the wedding was sinful for these Christians to do so they declined. Melissa always looks happy and very proud of her husband.

Even though their attraction and behavior is perverted it is not my place to judge for them whether this is wrong or something they shouldn't do. Many sexual activities are abhorrent. Sex with a dead body hurts no one. Should someone do it? How meaningful should these desecration laws be anyway?

What I can judge is my own behavior. Participating in a same sex wedding would certainly be a sinful thing for me to do. Attending the wedding was sinful for these Christians to do so they declined. Melissa always looks happy and very proud of her husband.

Melissa looks like a scared beaten rabbit... too afraid to kick a wife-beater to the curb.

Hey, how many bible verses condemn wife beating... oh, that's right. NONE.

You see, the problem is with you homophobes is that you never tell us why gay sex is bad. You always need to drag up something else with the slippery slope argument.

So your argument is "I think it's icky" and "my Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad and he's going to torture me for all eternity if I don't agree with him."

Those are stupid arguments.

That isn't up for you to decide, and if there is no actual harm, not for government to decide either. stop being such a fucking busy body.

Guy, if "actual harm" became the legal standard, we could probably get rid of 90% of the litigation filed. Please stop pretending this is about mean old government.

My example is still valid. "breaking the law" doesn't mean the law is right or just. There are plenty of bad and stupid laws still on the books.

Yes there are. This isn't one of them. If you are too much of a bigot to contain yourself, you should find something else to do for a living.

and your assumptions about their family dynamics are about as dumb as a Dot Com post.

Actually, you can tell that just by watching them at these Right Wing YouTube conferences, where he's doing all the ranting and she's standing there meekly wondering how her life got this fucked up.

Show me other areas were hurt feelings were adjudicated by the government? "Pain and suffering" is an adder to an actual harm event, not the event itself.

The only bigotry in this thread comes from you and your hated of religious people.

"Just from watching". Keep your "I hate these people so I guess they do X" fantasies contained to your bathroom.

Melissa looks like a scared beaten rabbit... too afraid to kick a wife-beater to the curb.

Hey, how many bible verses condemn wife beating... oh, that's right. NONE.

You see, the problem is with you homophobes is that you never tell us why gay sex is bad. You always need to drag up something else with the slippery slope argument.

So your argument is "I think it's icky" and "my Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad and he's going to torture me for all eternity if I don't agree with him."

Those are stupid arguments.
That is not a judgment you can make. You are no one's spiritual leader.

Show me other areas were hurt feelings were adjudicated by the government? "Pain and suffering" is an adder to an actual harm event, not the event itself.

Sure... Here you go.

Ka-Ching! CVS Settles Racist Receipt Lawsuit

In her lawsuit, Lee--who describes herself as an “adult ethnic Korean”--recalled that when she picked up photos from a CVS pharmacy in February, she was “shocked, stunned, mortified, humiliated, and severely distressed” to discover that her name had been changed to “Ching Chong Lee” on a receipt attached to an envelope.

A copy of the CVS receipt containing the racial epithet was included in Lee’s lawsuit. “Ching chong is a pejorative term sometimes used by speakers of English to mock people of Chinese ancestry, or other Asians who may be mistaken for Chinese,” the complaint contended.

So apparently, the woman got a huge payout for hurt feelings... And shit, she even got her photographs!!!!

The only bigotry in this thread comes from you and your hated of religious people.

"Just from watching". Keep your "I hate these people so I guess they do X" fantasies contained to your bathroom.

Guy, you can't be a religious bigot. You can only make observations on how people really think the universe works. If you think that's there's an invisible psychopath in the sky who is going to burn you forever and ever for not hating the gays, and you think this being loves you, you are worthy of mockery. Dressing silly ideas up in vestments does not make them less silly.

latest

MOre to the point, the fact she didn't kick this asshole to the Curb after he destroyed her business tells me she's been beaten into submission.

Forum List

Back