Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Palestinian young man sells newly-picked figs on a Gaza street.

70645670_2771790399507077_3264528947185975296_n.jpg

Israeli soldiers assault and arrest 12-year-old Nabil Abu al-Hummus near his home in al-Isawiya village in Jerusalem.

71046288_2771781559507961_3288122572637470720_n.jpg

A protester holds a banner that reads: "When people are occupied, resistance is justified. Stop the Israeli occupation of Palestine" during a demonstration against land seizure in favor of settlement construction in Ramallah.

70010655_2768552979830819_6370425832799731712_n.jpg

Israeli soldiers assault Palestinian medics during a West Bank protest against the settlement.

70263013_2768548019831315_5588947711429705728_n.jpg

Israeli forces detain a Palestinian child at al-Asbat Gate near al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem.

70590266_2754597871226330_3416545526466740224_n.jpg

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, except you show these pictures as if people like me know the place and context.

These are not military soldiers (ie IDF)... These are Civilian Border Police of the Ministry of Public Saftey.

Israeli soldiers assault Palestinian medics during a West Bank protest against the settlement.
(COMMENT)

Screen Shot Except.png

I'm not sure what is going on here. Do you? They could be stamping out a fire. There does not seem to be a victim where their focus and attention are. Where did you get the idea that there was an assault in progress?

........•  Smaller then Smallest.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, except you show these pictures as if people like me know the place and context.

These are not military soldiers (ie IDF)... These are Civilian Border Police of the Ministry of Public Saftey.

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what is going on here. Do you? They could be stamping out a fire. There does not seem to be a victim where their focus and attention are. Where did you get the idea that there was an assault in progress?

........View attachment 280095
Most Respectfully,
R
Same old shit, different platter.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

........View attachment 280095
Most Respectfully,
R

Looks to me like the LEOs are assisting the two medics over some sort of wire fencing.

Only source of this photo I can find is an article from September 13, concerning the border riots in Gaza, on the Anadolu Agency site. (Interesting source, Tinmore. Do you read Arabic?) Seems unlikely that it is actually Gaza, for a whole lot of reasons.

70263013_2768548019831315_5588947711429705728_n.jpg

Huh. The photographer writes on his Facebook page that it is riots in the village Kafr Malik on September 13.

Shrug. Who knows. The Palestinians will grab any photo and use it for whatever propaganda they want. And useful American idiots will always pick up the BS and flail around with it.

A full squad of heavily armed Israeli soldiers arrest a defenseless Palestinian boy in al-Khalil today. Cowards

70484990_2751114694907981_3698100819065831424_n.jpg

This took place during Netanyahu's recent visit to Hebron. Security was especially high because, as per normal, Arab Palestinians called for mass protests and demonstrations, days of rage, a religious war, you know, the usual.

It seems that Netanyahu came to speak there because it was the 90th anniversary of the 1929 savage Arab pogrom. This was the massacre that left 67 Jews butchered to death, as well as ending the Jewish presence in the second holiest city in Judaism...a presence that had lasted for 4000 years.

A full squad of heavily armed Israeli soldiers arrest a defenseless Palestinian boy in al-Khalil today. Cowards

This took place during Netanyahu's recent visit to Hebron. Security was especially high because, as per normal, Arab Palestinians called for mass protests and demonstrations, days of rage, a religious war, you know, the usual.

It seems that Netanyahu came to speak there because it was the 90th anniversary of the 1929 savage Arab pogrom. This was the massacre that left 67 Jews butchered to death, as well as ending the Jewish presence in the second holiest city in Judaism...a presence that had lasted for 4000 years.
Would not have happened without the Zionist colonial project.

Wait, what?! So, Jewish presence in Hebron is fine, until, you know, there is Jewish presence in Hebron, in which case, massacring Jews is suddenly okay. Out of curiosity, just how much Jewish presence in Hebron, in the Jewish homeland, is "permissible" before Arabs start massacring Jews? I just want to be clear on that.

Wait, what?! So, Jewish presence in Hebron is fine, until, you know, there is Jewish presence in Hebron, in which case, massacring Jews is suddenly okay. Out of curiosity, just how much Jewish presence in Hebron, in the Jewish homeland, is "permissible" before Arabs start massacring Jews? I just want to be clear on that.
I am not going down that rabbit hole.

Blaming the victim, how original.
So before Zionism, what was the Arabs' excuse for murdering their Jewish neighbors?

D1tYYXcXgAUquFm.jpg

⁜→ rylah, et al,

A couple of years ago, on some topic here, I wrote a couple of commentaries on the "Warrior Gene ( MAOA-3R ). And I am sure I utiliozedadditional research before making the contributions.
Environmental and Genetic Influences on Psychopathy said:
Researchers from several universities recently collaborated on a study to determine how genetic, environmental, and interpersonal factors influence the development of psychopathy. Psychopathy is characterized by lack of emotion, dysfunctional attachments, lack of remorse or guilt, and often antisocial tendencies, thought to be caused by genetic factors. The researchers sought to determine how environmental factors, such as peer influence, parenting, neglect, or abuse, affected two specific traits of psychopathy—fearless dominance (FD) and impulsive antisociality (IA).
(SOURCE: September 12, 2011 • By A GoodTherapy.org News Summary)
So before Zionism, what was the Arabs' excuse for murdering their Jewish neighbors?
(REFERENCEs)

Warrior Gene Commentary RRR.png

(COMMENT)

And again I would like you to consider that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) exhibit the primary symptoms of a lack of emotion, dysfunctional attachments, lack of remorse or guilt, and often antisocial tendencies, thought to be caused by genetic factors. I don't think that the MAO-A Gene is the only causal factor in evidence here, but it sure goes a long way in describing the anomalous behaviors the HoAP demonstrate.

Palestinian Cleric Nasser Maarouf: A Martyr Killed by Jews Receives a Double Reward; Jihad must be Continued, Abandoning It Causes Discord

Palestinian Arab Official Admits "Killing Israelis is not Terror, it's Legitimate"

Palestinians: "We Are Proud of You. You Killed Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
October 14, 2016 at 6:30 am

• https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9108/palestinians-proud-killed-jews •
Muslim Link to being a Psychopath.png
Just one man's opinion.

•  Smaller then Smallest.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ rylah, et al,

A couple of years ago, on some topic here, I wrote a couple of commentaries on the "Warrior Gene ( MAOA-3R ). And I am sure I utiliozedadditional research before making the contributions.
Environmental and Genetic Influences on Psychopathy said:
Researchers from several universities recently collaborated on a study to determine how genetic, environmental, and interpersonal factors influence the development of psychopathy. Psychopathy is characterized by lack of emotion, dysfunctional attachments, lack of remorse or guilt, and often antisocial tendencies, thought to be caused by genetic factors. The researchers sought to determine how environmental factors, such as peer influence, parenting, neglect, or abuse, affected two specific traits of psychopathy—fearless dominance (FD) and impulsive antisociality (IA).
(SOURCE: September 12, 2011 • By A GoodTherapy.org News Summary)
(REFERENCEs)

View attachment 280175

(COMMENT)

And again I would like you to consider that the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) exhibit the primary symptoms of a lack of emotion, dysfunctional attachments, lack of remorse or guilt, and often antisocial tendencies, thought to be caused by genetic factors. I don't think that the MAO-A Gene is the only causal factor in evidence here, but it sure goes a long way in describing the anomalous behaviors the HoAP demonstrate.

Palestinian Cleric Nasser Maarouf: A Martyr Killed by Jews Receives a Double Reward; Jihad must be Continued, Abandoning It Causes Discord

Palestinian Arab Official Admits "Killing Israelis is not Terror, it's Legitimate"

Palestinians: "We Are Proud of You. You Killed Jews!"
by Bassam Tawil
October 14, 2016 at 6:30 am

• https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9108/palestinians-proud-killed-jews •
View attachment 280176
Just one man's opinion.

........View attachment 280174
Most Respectfully,
R
That depends on when you believe the occupation started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back