Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Documentary-U.S. Veterans Witness Brutal Reality for Ahed Tamimi and Palestinians

P F Tinnmore sure LOVES his nazi propaganda:

The father:

Bassem-Nizar-Tamimi-w-border-credit-2-e1514252706462-620x437.jpg

Bassem-Tamimi-Participation-Children-in-National-Movement-600x342.jpg

And the children:

pallywood-avant-apres.jpg

ATamimi-original-FB-pic-large-567x425.jpg

vegans-against-occupation.jpg

Last edited:
The mother :
1018316866.jpg

NTamimi-cheers-13yo-murder3-002.jpg

And the daughter: Tamimi Calls for Stabbing and Suicide Attacks

RE: Palestine Today
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: When I see one of these Propaganda Shots and the distortion, they immediately lose me.

New Documentary-U.S. Veterans Witness Brutal Reality for Ahed Tamimi and Palestinians
New Documentary US Vetrans.png
(COMMENT)

We do not get to see the event that precipitates the "Arrest." What we do see is a lone Police Officer being mauled by women and teens as the Police Office tries to hold on to the child. It appears that both the Mother and Ahed are in close contact trying to effect the escape by the suspect.

What is interesting is that the apprehension is well documented, but the event that started the fray is not shown. You get the feeling the incident was engineered and staged → as to get the propaganda video.

One has to ask, how did the Palestinians get close to the Police, and why that the only adult males in the video are camera and news video records all around the event, but not engaged.

And there it is:
Use of Children in activities.png

That poor sad Marine Captain, and his impression of the use of "non-lethal" methods to disburse the confrontation.

Just My Impression,
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: When I see one of these Propaganda Shots and the distortion, they immediately lose me.

View attachment 323291
(COMMENT)

We do not get to see the event that precipitates the "Arrest." What we do see is a lone Police Officer being mauled by women and teens as the Police Office tries to hold on to the child. It appears that both the Mother and Ahed are in close contact trying to effect the escape by the suspect.

What is interesting is that the apprehension is well documented, but the event that started the fray is not shown. You get the feeling the incident was engineered and staged → as to get the propaganda video.

One has to ask, how did the Palestinians get close to the Police, and why that the only adult males in the video are camera and news video records all around the event, but not engaged.

And there it is:View attachment 323295

That poor sad Marine Captain, and his impression of the use of "non-lethal" methods to disburse the confrontation.

Just My Impression,
index.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What distortion?

Israeli army bulldozers storming Beita town in Nablus to raze Palestinian lands in preparation for their confiscation for settlement purposes erupt in flames after they have been targeted with Molotov cocktails by Palestinian youths.

89518952_3179647735388006_1488750211571384320_n.jpg

In your rush to celebrate Arab Palestinian violence, you have inadvertently admitted two things:

1. The "protests" are NOT non-violent.
2. Arab Palestinians utilize child combatants.

Good to see you acknowledging that.
The protests are always non violent until the riot police come to start a riot.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The very first recording of the boy being apprehended looks staged.

What distortion?
(COMMENT)

The video used in the living room of the Tamimi Family is (I Believe) a fake. The (so-called) Israeli making the apprehension - just look at him.

Now, look at these.

IDF Apprehension.jpg
Border Police Apprehension.jpeg

Like most apprehension actions, they work in "pairs." One is never by himself. Whether you work for the Soviets, German, American Article 43 Public Order and Safety Missions, they always work in pairs, and usually multiple pairs. Non-commissioned Officer-in-Charge (Police or IDF) would simply not allow a single enforcement officer to make such a lone-wolf apprehension. (Unless you are Chuck Norris.)

Second, what he is wearing conforms to neither Israeli Police or IDF. In fact the Non-commissioned Officer-in-Charge (Police or IDF) would have just ripped this guy's head-off for being out-of-uniform.

Finally, that slippery kid would have been immediately cuffed. Ah but wait, the (so-called) Police did not have any.

index.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Israeli army bulldozers storming Beita town in Nablus to raze Palestinian lands in preparation for their confiscation for settlement purposes erupt in flames after they have been targeted with Molotov cocktails by Palestinian youths.

In your rush to celebrate Arab Palestinian violence, you have inadvertently admitted two things:

So, the protesters all run home to get their Molotovs after law enforcement arrives?

Pah-leeze.

My goodness you are more brainwashed that I had first thought .
So throwing rocks and Molotov cocktails is non violent ?
Just curious , how much is Hamas paying you to post this jibberish?

Less violent than Israel.

They are non-violent, peaceful Molotovs. Molotovs of rainbows and unicorns.

While UNRWA is boasting of its services to Palestinian refugees and asking for donations, the Palestinian refugees in Lebanon are accusing the UN agency of doing nothing to help them face the threat of the coronavirus pandemic. Pictured: A Palestinian volunteer sprays disinfectant in the streets of UNRWA's Shatila refugee camp, on the outskirts of Beirut, Lebanon, on March 24, 2020. (Photo by Anwar Amro/AFP via Getty Images)

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back