🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are any of you to judge Israel?

When any of you live in a place where your neighbors openly call for your destruction, send terrorists to your country, and fire rockets at you, then you can talk.

Until then, you can all take your internet "research" and your condemnations and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

This is an internet discussion board.

If you don't want to discuss issues related to IP, fine but please allow the rest of us to.

I am addressing the issue by pointing out that Israel is not obligated to justify its actions to the satisfaction of internet bloggers, bogus "human rights" organizations, or biased UN committees. They answer to their own people and their collective conscience, which is exemplary regardless of the disparaging opinions of random internet nobodies.

Last edited:
Hamas DOES use human shields, that is pretty well documented. If you are launching rockets out of schools that is most certainly using human shields.

No, they do not. Not documented, Amnesty found no evidence it happened In ttheir investigstion of Cast Lead. I renounce Zionist Hasbara.

Cast Lead is not the only conflict.

Aside from that - Hamas has launched rockets from school buildings. Is that not using human shields?

I agree, it's not as direct as making a child examine bags for possible IED's but it is essentially the same thing - using a school because opponents are less likely to fire back on a school full of children.

No rockets launched from school buildings , at least not when children were present. You need people there to unlawfully be using them as shields. That claim that rockets were launched from UN schools during CL was false.

Last edited:

When any of you live in a place where your neighbors openly call for your destruction, send terrorists to your country, and fire rockets at you, then you can talk.

Until then, you can all take your internet "research" and your condemnations and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

If you don't want to discuss issues related to IP, fine but please allow the rest of us to.

I am addressing the issue by pointing out that Israel is not obligated to justify its actions to the satisfaction of internet bloggers, bogus "human rights" organizations, or biased UN committees. They answer to their own people and their collective conscience, which is exemplary regardless of the disparaging opinions of random internet nobodies.

They are bound by intl law too..

I guess with Frau Sherri constantly bringing up something which happened in the past, it is a way for her to try to keep our minds off what her friends are doing these days. Approximately 100,000 people have perished in this Syrian Civil War and God only knows how many are injured, but to this Frau Sherri doesn't even blink because the Jews are not involved

We're all internet nobodies.

Are the Palestinians oblicaged to justify their actions to you? Yet you condemn those actions.

They are bound by intl law too..

Not your twisted version, they're not.

Truth is, international law is most often invoked by hypocrites, such as yourself and your beloved "Palestinians."

Sherri, don't you understand that no matter what Israeli troops may do, there is no excuse for HAMAS firing rockets *indiscriminately* into Israel? And no excuse for firing those rockets from on top of broadcast buildings, or schools, or mosques, etc.?

The last time I checked, no sane person had ever accused 'AI' or 'HRW of disseminating 'Zionist hasbara' in their reports.

When a person makes the ridiculous and blatantly false statements which you have. the announce that their opinions are not based on reality.

I cannot imagine what could impel anyone to lie to defend HAMAS' war crimes and crimes against humanity the way that sherri just has.

What I addressed in my post was the use of civilians, that includes children, as human shields. ISRAEL commits this war crime. HAMAS does not. I made no false sratements. LAUNCHING rockets is not using Palestinians as human shields.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnNKwiCtK_o&feature=youtube_gdata_player Professor Norman FInklestein speaks about the Gaza Cast Lead massacre and Israels unlawful use of WP.
Could you ask poor Normie if he could spend a little time on what your friends are doing to innocent others in the Muslim world and then he might be a little more believable. One thing Normie is lucky about -- is that he is still living in his parents' rent-controlled apartment in New York. Isn't it strange that Frau Sherri and friends call it a massacre when 1400 people (many of whom were militants) died in Cast Iron, but when their Muslim friends have murdered millions, like the 2,000,000 Christians in the Sudan or the 3,000,000 (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh, it doesn't seem to get on their radar screen.

Are the Palestinians oblicaged to justify their actions to you? Yet you condemn those actions.

Yeah... I'm going out on a real limb when I condemn them for murdering civilians (including their own), teaching children to be terrorists, and advocating the destruction of Israel.

The difference is, unlike you, I do have a direct connection to these issues.

Yeah... I'm going out on a real limb when I condemn them for murdering civilians (including their own), teaching children to be terrorists, and advocating the destruction of Israel.

There is no requirement that one has to have a "direct connection" to the issues to discuss them or have an opinion nor does the "direct connection" make a person's opinion any more valid, it just makes for a double standard.

The human rights groups reporrts tell us all about the Truth of Israels continuing crimes against children in Palestine.
Same old, same old from Frau Sherri, when kids in the Israeli jails get a chance to study in peace and quiet which they can't do in their own homes with other kids around. Of course, Frau Sherri will never tell us of all the abuses and torture of kids in Muslim countries because no Jews are involved. Instead of giving us the same stuff ad nauseam, how about giving us some good human interest stories to show us that the Palestinians are just like the rest of the world when it comes to these T.V. talent shows?

Palestinians sure this year's 'Arab Idol' is one of their own - latimes.com

There is no requirement that one has to have a "direct connection" to the issues to discuss them or have an opinion nor does the "direct connection" make a person's opinion any more valid, it just makes for a double standard.

Oh give it a rest, Peyote. XXXXXXX

Go take a trip to Israel and learn something. You're not going to gain any insight from reading Wikipedia and watching YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:

And who is Israel to dictate to the US. The people didn't elect the Jewish lobby to represent them.

Admittedly their representatives yield to bribes and cow tow to threats imposed by that lobby, but that's where WE need to clean house.

It is evident that Israeli operatives and their helpers in the US facilitated the attack of 9/11 in order to rouse the US to fight Israel's battles and "secure the realm".

That's all I need to know about Israel.

And you can do likewise.

I shall do all I can to expose the Jewish lobby and the Israeli war mongers for what they are. I for one am sick of bending over backwards trying to placate and accommodate you people. Your attitude only reenforces my convictions.
Others may enjoy living in a Jewish plutocracy, but I for one intend to buck it for all it's worth.

There is plenty of proof that not only does Hamas fire from schools and mosques but they are proud to do so. I can prove it - just ask.

All of us do not buy into that ZioNazi Hasbara Propaganda! You can keep it, I reject it. When civilians are used as human shields unlawfully, human rights groups document it. And back to CL, Amnesty and HRW and the Goldstone Commission documented civilians and children being used as human shields by Israel. They found no evidence Hamas used civilians as human shields.

Last edited:
All of us do not buy into that ZioNazi Hasbara Propaganda! You can keep it, I reject it. When civilians are used as human shields unlawfully, human rights groups document it. And back to CL, Amnesty and HRW and the Goldstone Commission documented civilians and children being used as human shields by Israel. They found no evidence Hamas used civilians as human shields.

BS. Everyone knows Hamas uses human shields. It has been proved over and over again not only on this forum but in the news. Your hate of Israel is blinding your views. By you denying that Hamas uses human shields makes you appear that not only do you not have a clue about the situation, but shows the hate inbuilt in you.

Repeating the same lie over and over and over does not make it true. Amnesty investigaated the claims of the use of human shields by Israel and Hamas. They uncovered multiple incidents of Israel using civilians as human shields. They found no evidence Hamas did it.

Last edited:
Repeating the same lie over and over and over does not make it true. Amnesty investigation the claims of the use of human shields by Israel and Hamas. They incovered multiple incidents of Israel using civilians as human shields. They found no evidence Hamas did it.

Everyone has found evidence Hamas use human shields. If you deny these, then seriously I will believe you are simply a Jew-hating troll.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEUgUtGAmrY]Israel : Gaza Hamas Interior Minister Proudly Admits To Using Human Shields in 2008 (Nov 23, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Oqo_wmuGo]Hamas Exploitation of Civilians as Human Shields - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WssrKJ3Iqcw]BBC: Former British Army Colonel Richard Kemp Discusses IDF Gaza Ops - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sow8R9uZ_4]Hamas uses UN/Red Cross Ambulance as terrorist transport - YouTube[/ame]

Oh give it a rest, Peyote. You may have the power to interpret board rules, but you don't get to decide what opinions are compelling.

Go take a trip to Israel and learn something. You're not going to gain any insight from reading Wikipedia and watching YouTube.

I agree. Some people here have expressed the opinion that Arabs live as second-class citizens in Israel proper. They should go and see for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back