Palestinian Industry of Lies - Ben Dror Yemini

UNRWA fraud: Gaza Accepts Aid From Poorer Bangladesh

According to this Bangladeshi politician, Bangladesh has sent aid to Gaza

Bangladeshis are on average way poorer than Arabs in Gaza,
with their GDP per capita of approximately $2,500
well below the (on paper) $3,600 in PA and Gaza.

Previously on Israellycool -

UNRWA Accepts Money From Poverty-Stricken Afghanistan,
it’s a shame the aid handover ceremony was not at Gaza’s Mashtal Hotel...

EeNIFj0WAAAEt3p

Israel-Haters Again Co-Opt Photos of Palestinian Crime to Invent a Jewish One

Anti-Israel propaganda Facebook page "Olive Palestine" yesterday posted photos supposedly showing the damage that some Jews inflicted upon palestinian-owned vehicles:

olive1.png

Notice the Hebrew on some of the photos? It indicates the photos are from a Telegram channel called “Chadashot 55.” And if you go to that Telegram channel, you find out what these photos are really showing:

"The Palestinians": name an important Palestinian in history?

Anti-Israel Propaganda “Own Goal” of the Day

Tell me you are full of sh*t when it comes to portraying life in Gaza
without saying you are full of sh*t when it comes to portraying life in Gaza:

Why is this a “moment” of freedom as opposed to, say,
something Gazans are free to do each and every day of the year?

Reminds me of this recent “own goal”:

Some Highlights From DC’s Museum of the Palestinian People

About five years ago, I posted how the Museum of the Palestinian People in Washington DC wanted help in designing its first exhibit.
Fast forward to today, and it does have exhibits, which, judging by their Instagram account, consist mainly of anti-Israel propaganda:

Propaganda masquerading as art:

What you won’t see are any ancient pieces or artifacts:

Palestinians: How do you explain Jewish archeological sites?

To argue this nonesense they have to knowingly lie and deny even the Quran,
"we're the real Jews" and then "the land doesn't belong to Jews"...

Islamist propaganda LOVES the poorly educated.

Fauxtography of the Day: Exploit Bombay all the way

Anti-Israel propaganda page VPalestine has posted this photo:

And by “supposedly,” I really mean “not.”

They photoshopped the girl in to the photo; she seems to be +
a stock photo model who has appeared on sites like this Indian shopping mall
:

ollections.png

and Indonesian baby naming site:

Why they went to all this effort to photoshop her in,
instead of just photographing an Arab girl, is beyond me

Anti-Israel Fauxtography of The Day

The photo shows radio engineer Moshe Rubin’s transmitting the special broadcast
during the opening of the Palestine Broadcasting Service.

gaza-post2.png

And it gets even worse:

The Palestine Broadcasting Service (PBS) was the state-owned radio broadcasting station that operated from Jerusalem, Mandatory Palestine (now Israel and Palestinian territories) with the main transmitter in Ramallah. It operated from March 1936 until
the end of the British Mandate of Palestine in 1948.

Its Hebrew service, Kol Yerushalayim, which was inaugurated on March 30, 1936,
played an important role in the development of Hebrew as a national language for the founders of Israel.

Anti-Israel propaganda Facebook page "Olive Palestine" yesterday posted photos supposedly showing the damage that some Jews inflicted upon palestinian-owned vehicles:
Israel falls into two camps.
They are not Jews, they are Israelis. The difference is as stark as the difference between the moon to earth.

Israelis are child murdering, lying thieves.
First (1) there are the biblical references
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I can set these verses aside and look at the here and now.
Second (2) In the here and now I found this------

Modern day Israelis ignore the above, believing they are above His rule.
The Israeli IDF sniper teams have murdered hundreds of Palestinian children

idf shooting children - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian homes and murder whoever is inside
why israel destroys palestinian homes - Google Search

Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people
why israel destroys palestinian fishing boats - Google Search

For Your Eyes Only
spit on christians - Google Search
They are not Jews, they are Israelis. The difference is as stark as the difference between the moon to earth.

Israelis were the “first” to engage in terrorists’ acts
Zionist terrorists
of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.
The Assassination of Lord Moyne on JSTOR

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia
The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
1946 British Embassy bombing - Wikipedia
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.

It is what it is

Israelis destroy Palestinian fishing boats cutting off needed food for its people

For Your Eyes Only

Zionist terrorists
of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem,.,.,killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.

It is what it is

Last edited:
UNRWA Fraud - how Gaza Oligarchs turn free UN food into a multi-billion business

ERjr76NXkAAjg6H

UNRWA warns of deficit calling for steady funding...

“Concentration Camp” Gaza Gets a Cat Cafe

I have long bemoaned the mainstream media’s constant puff fluff pieces on the Hamas-run Gaza, and here’s the latest: the place the haters love to compare to a “concentration camp” and “open air prison” now has a “cat cafe.”

grumpy-cat.jpg

The global cat cafe trend, where people pay to have coffee and hang out with cats, has finally come to the besieged Gaza Strip.
In the impoverished Palestinian enclave run by the Hamas militant group and crippled by a 17-year blockade, residents seeking to escape the territory’s troubles flocked on Thursday to the new Meow Cafe — Gaza City’s answer to the quirky concept tried successfully around the world.
The cafe’s founder, 52-year-old Naema Mabed, said she envisioned the spot as a unique escape from the pressures of life in Gaza — with its lack of recreational options, a youth unemployment rate of over 60% and frequent rounds of conflict with Israel since Hamas violently seized control of the strip in 2007.
At the cozy hang-out, Mabed offers a modest drink service and encourages guests to head straight to the cat corner to pet and play with furry friends. The rules of entry are simple: Visitors must cover their shoes with plastic and wash their hands before cuddling the cats.
“I have spent my life raising cats, and they’re a source of joy and quiet, a release of pressures,” Mabed told The Associated Press, as cats roamed around her. She described feline communion as a “global anti-depressant.”
Her customers seem to agree. They looked exuberant as they played and lounged with the 10 cats in residence, including some named Tom, Dot, Simba and Phoenix. Some guests were quiet as they soaked in the cats’ calming presence.
The cats are not adoptable, says Mabed, who is strongly bonded to her feline friends.
“The feeling, honestly, is that you just come to feel the psychological comfort of the cats,” said 23-year-old Eman Omar, who had paid the entrance fee of 5 Israeli shekels ($1.30) to spend half an hour snuggling with cats. “Everything is beautiful!”
Experts said the cafe does far more than indulge the cat-crazed and give visitors a chance for a good selfie. Psychologist Bahzad al-Akhras said that in places like Gaza such havens can serve as therapy for those scarred from the strip’s devastating wars and other hardships.
“Any place that provides humans a kind of interaction with animals has a positive psychological impact,” al-Akhras said.
It wasn’t easy for Mabed to bring the cat cafe trend to Gaza. Opening shop in the enclave presented a range of challenges — not only financial. The idea of paying to hang out with cats when stray cats roam free on Gaza City’s streets every day struck some residents as ridiculous.
But for cat-lovers who face travel restrictions because of the Israeli-Egyptian blockade and might not experience the wildly popular trend elsewhere, the experience was pure bliss.
“If you’re a cat lover, this is your place,” Omar, the customer, said. “If you don’t love cats, you will feel an urge to love them.”

Last edited:

Nerdeen Kiswani Really Can’t Handle The Truth

In the wake of Golda‘s release, my friends over at Canary Mission noticed the Israel-hating crowd attacking our female former Prime Minister, while lauding female PFLP terrorist Leila Khaled.

So they tweeted the following video (which includes an extract from an interview I conducted almost three years ago with Leila Khaled hijacking survivor Rodney Khazzam) at one of those doing: Within Our Lifetime leader Nerdeen Kiswani.

Notice how Kiswani is caught with her proverbial pants down – she mentions a little boy saying he had fun on the plane, and it seems that very same boy is Rodney Khazzam, who is, as far as I am aware, the only passenger who was a little boy at the time and who has spoken of his experience.

F4pC7g7XYAA4HNs

For Your Eyes Only

Zionist terrorists

It is what it is
Some things need repeating until heard---------
This is a classic case of not being able to see the trees for da forest.

God chose them.

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people

God gave them specific instructions on how to live their lives

(Mal 3:5 KJV) And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.hose them.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the Bible; but the Jews did not listen. (Maybe they just could not read)

In God’s disgust, He scattered them.

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

In God’s forgiving way, He gathers them.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

God is now judging His chosen for the last time—

25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
29 Whiles they see vanity unto thee, whiles they divine a lie unto thee, to bring thee upon the necks of them that are slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity shall have an end.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.
31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

THE END
:)-

Forum List

Back