"parents" of 5 year old sue religious school because they said NO!

Private school. Well within their rights.

Punishing the child for the alleged sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do.

It's a cancer, the other children must be protected

Protected from what? Seems to me they don't have much faith in God if they are afraid that a 5yr old with two moms is going to automagically turn them all into flaming rainbows.

Protected from an unholy lifestyle. The reason parents choose these schools is this very reason. The two lesbians should have known better

How, specifically, is this 5yr going to force them...or even expose them...to an unhealthy lifestyle?

I had "two moms" for a while...when my dad and my uncle were overseas serving their country and my mom and my aunt and cousins moved in with us. Narrow-minded creeps like you would have labeled them lesbians and kicked us all out of school, to protect you and your kids from your own ignorance...and lack of faith.

Meh, whine until you are blue in the face, the school can do what they please and I applaud them.

5-year-old dismissed from school due to having two moms

And they will lose. :) That is if our constitution still means anything.

Punishing the child for the alleged sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do.
You immoral Leftists, when will you learn? It's the parents punishing the child by deliberately depriving her of a father she deserves to have.

Ah, so now I am an "immoral Leftist"? I'm pretty confident that when the rapture comes, both of us will be left behind. There is only one Judge I have to worry about...and he ain't you, poser.

You immoral Leftists, when will you learn? It's the parents punishing the child by deliberately depriving her of a father she deserves to have.

Ah, so now I am an "immoral Leftist"? I'm pretty confident that when the rapture comes, both of us will be left behind. There is only one Judge I have to worry about...and he ain't you, poser.

You'll be waiting a long time to be "raptured" LOL

Are they turning away the kids who parents are divorced also? I mean if they are standing on their principals and stuff

One again (this is getting tiresome) how would they know if the divorced parents haven't asked for forgiveness? This is over your head

They would've checked...I mean, if their principals are so important they wouldn't overlook something like that, right?

As will you, dear, as will you.

Bottom line, the school shouldnt punish the child for this. That wouldnt be acceptable pertaining to ANY other situation so making excuses here is far fetched.

I'm Catholic...we don't believe in being "raptured" It's some nonsense the Protestants came up with in the 1800's....I would think something important would have been known before then

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Protected from what? Seems to me they don't have much faith in God if they are afraid that a 5yr old with two moms is going to automagically turn them all into flaming rainbows.

Protected from an unholy lifestyle. The reason parents choose these schools is this very reason. The two lesbians should have known better

How, specifically, is this 5yr going to force them...or even expose them...to an unhealthy lifestyle?

I had "two moms" for a while...when my dad and my uncle were overseas serving their country and my mom and my aunt and cousins moved in with us. Narrow-minded creeps like you would have labeled them lesbians and kicked us all out of school, to protect you and your kids from your own ignorance...and lack of faith.

Meh, whine until you are blue in the face, the school can do what they please and I applaud them.
Why do they let the children of feminists go their?

Bottom line, the school shouldnt punish the child for this. That wouldnt be acceptable pertaining to ANY other situation so making excuses here is far fetched.

Just goes to show that things haven't changed much since I was in private school...they don't practice the values they preach.

How would you know they do? Is that in the article?

I'm Catholic...we don't believe in being "raptured" It's some nonsense the Protestants came up with in the 1800's....I would think something important would have been known before then

I was raised Catholic...so I understand your handicap.

Private schools can do pretty much whatever the hell they please. This case should and will very likely get tossed out of court.

Of course it will be, the school takes no tax dollars, they are Teflon

No, the bottom line is that this is private school and these parents are wasting their time suing this religious school.

I was raised Catholic...so I understand your handicap.

I'm not going to get into the middle school insults. Have a good day

Punishing the child for the sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do, as I have already stated. Wouldn't a good Christian school prefer to keep the child enrolled, so they could nurture her and teach her the proper way to live?

But then again, you are a Catholic and probably think the Inquisition was God's will.

The Rapture?

You're also worried about Al Gore's manbearpig and it's just as factual as the rapture.

Punishing the child for the sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do, as I have already stated. Wouldn't a good Christian school prefer to keep the child enrolled, so they could nurture her and teach her the proper way to live?

But then again, you are a Catholic and probably think the Inquisition was God's will.

Nope the Inquisition was man's free will.

Is being a feminist immoral?

Forum List

Back