"parents" of 5 year old sue religious school because they said NO!

It is stories like this that make me roll my eyes at gay folks. What will suing this school accomplish? I mean besides tying the court system with frivolous lawsuits? These two women are getting some very shitty legal advice.

Dan Dalhatersst: 12436229 said:
5-year-old dismissed from school due to having two moms

And they will lose. :) That is if our constitution still means anything.

Private school. Well within their rights.

Punishing the child for the alleged sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do.
You immoral Leftists, when will you learn? It's the parents punishing the child by deliberately depriving her of a father she deserves to have.

Ah, so now I am an "immoral Leftist"? I'm pretty confident that when the rapture comes, both of us will be left behind. There is only one Judge I have to worry about...and he ain't you, poser.
I agree. These haters wont realize they aren't going to h
Protected from what? Seems to me they don't have much faith in God if they are afraid that a 5yr old with two moms is going to automagically turn them all into flaming rainbows.

Protected from an unholy lifestyle. The reason parents choose these schools is this very reason. The two lesbians should have known better

How, specifically, is this 5yr going to force them...or even expose them...to an unhealthy lifestyle?

I had "two moms" for a while...when my dad and my uncle were overseas serving their country and my mom and my aunt and cousins moved in with us. Narrow-minded creeps like you would have labeled them lesbians and kicked us all out of school, to protect you and your kids from your own ignorance...and lack of faith.

Meh, whine until you are blue in the face, the school can do what they please and I applaud them.
Why do they let the children of feminists go their?

Is being a feminist immoral?

yes.

Protected from an unholy lifestyle. The reason parents choose these schools is this very reason. The two lesbians should have known better

How, specifically, is this 5yr going to force them...or even expose them...to an unhealthy lifestyle?

I had "two moms" for a while...when my dad and my uncle were overseas serving their country and my mom and my aunt and cousins moved in with us. Narrow-minded creeps like you would have labeled them lesbians and kicked us all out of school, to protect you and your kids from your own ignorance...and lack of faith.

Meh, whine until you are blue in the face, the school can do what they please and I applaud them.

How would you know they do? Is that in the article?

Punishing the child for the sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do, as I have already stated. Wouldn't a good Christian school prefer to keep the child enrolled, so they could nurture her and teach her the proper way to live?

But then again, you are a Catholic and probably think the Inquisition was God's will.

So whats your stand on the parents using their kid as a pawn?

Punishing the child for the alleged sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do.
You immoral Leftists, when will you learn? It's the parents punishing the child by deliberately depriving her of a father she deserves to have.

Ah, so now I am an "immoral Leftist"? I'm pretty confident that when the rapture comes, both of us will be left behind. There is only one Judge I have to worry about...and he ain't you, poser.
The Rapture?

You're also worried about Al Gore's manbearpig and it's just as factual as the rapture.

I'm not worried about it...nor about Algore's political fantasies. What I do worry about are hypocrites masquerading as good Christians punishing a child for the actions of his/her parents.

Punishing the child for the sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do, as I have already stated. Wouldn't a good Christian school prefer to keep the child enrolled, so they could nurture her and teach her the proper way to live?

But then again, you are a Catholic and probably think the Inquisition was God's will.

Let me clue you in on something, you idiot Leftist. Private schools aren't free to make any decision they want in who they enroll. Ultimately they have to answer to the other parents who don't want their children exposed to perversion and the impious notion that same sex parenting is normal and acceptable. You're confusing private schools with public schools that can do any damn thing they want because they're the government and don't have to worry about making a profit to survive. Typical Leftist.

Dan Dalhatersst: 12436229 said:

I agree. These haters wont realize they aren't going to h

Is being a feminist immoral?

yes.

Who says?

It is stories like this that make me roll my eyes at gay folks. What will suing this school accomplish? I mean besides tying the court system with frivolous lawsuits? These two women are getting some very shitty legal advice.

I asked my husband about it, he said the same thing, they need better attorneys, bad advice because they can't win this one

If that is what they are doing...I got no use for them...but I will deal with them on the matter, not take it out on their child like a common thug.

Theyve just been vilified too many times. Its the straw that breaks the camel's back.

This trench warfare retreat from conservatives is pathetic. Why don't they just fold now and forgo every one the bother?

If that is what they are doing...I got no use for them...but I will deal with them on the matter, not take it out on their child like a common thug.

Parents knowingly broke the rules and put their child into the position they now find themselves in.
Who's the cause of this damage if any?

I asked my husband about it, he said the same thing, they need better attorneys, bad advice because they can't win this one

This isn't about whether the parents are wrong or right or whether they can win some lawsuit...it's about taking it out on the poor child who doesn't have any choice or any say-so on the matter. If this were a Catholic school, wouldn't you prefer to see the child raised with a good Catholic education, rather than to throw her out and create yet another victim of public education?

Private schools can do pretty much whatever the hell they please. This case should and will very likely get tossed out of court.

They shouldnt be allowed to discriminate, period

It is a religious institution and they are allowed to discriminate against all those that do not meet the spiritual criteria set forth by the school.

It is quite likely these parents will have to pay the legal fees of the school when their lawsuits fails.

Christianists couldn't stand alone against the mob to save their life.

This isn't about whether the parents are wrong or right or whether they can win some lawsuit...it's about taking it out on the poor child who doesn't have any choice or any say-so on the matter. If this were a Catholic school, wouldn't you prefer to see the child raised with a good Catholic education, rather than to throw her out and create yet another victim of public education?

I stand with the school. Our children attend private schools and I would stand with theirs if this happened. It part of the reason we chose private schools, that and to keep them away from the leftist indoctrination

Here is an excerpt from the article:

[The school's parent and student handbook, obtained by KGTV, reads that the school has the right to refuse admission of applicants or discontinue the enrollment of students.

"This includes, but is not necessarily limited to, living in, condoning or supporting sexual immorality; practicing homosexual lifestyle or alternative gender identity; promoting such practices; or otherwise having the inability to support the moral principles of the school," the handbook continued, according to the news station.

Also, under the First Amendment, the academy has right to bar membership based on religious beliefs, because it is a private institution.]

So I do not see how the school should be reprimanded or their decision reversed? It seems apparent that this school takes what they consider to be of grave immoral matter quite seriously. Yes, adultery and divorce, etc. can be considered grave as well, but overt homosexuality all the more according to this school, as it is more likely to become an exposure or have some affect on the other young children. I am sure there are a few more situations just as reproved.

Do I think other students being told that their classmate has two mothers or two dads will have some affect on them? Yes, I surely do. I think it is also reprehensible that some school districts have 2nd grade students reading books like “Johnny has two dads.” And equally reprehensible that graphic sexual matters of any kind are taught in elementary schools to young children. Secular minds are poorly formed and have no care or consideration of spiritual ramifications, so I think they should be challenged vigorously as to what liberties they take in public schools.

Finally, the media will never report the many accounts of young adults, etc. who have told their stories growing up in a home with same sex parents. Many awful effects they have had to hide or live with that are very damaging. So all I am saying is if the government or media want to play a role in telling the rest of us that gay parents are perfectly Ok, then have the honesty to give both sides of the story an audience. Of course that will never happen, that is why this nation has degenerated in so many ways.

Parents knowingly broke the rules and put their child into the position they know find themselves in.
Who's the cause of this damage if any?

Who cares? Why are you people so rabid on punishing the child for the actions of her parents? The child obviously has a biological father. If the mother and father were married and the father was in prison for murder, would you take that out on the child too. NO, LITTLE SUZY, YOU CAN'T HAVE A GOOD EDUCATION BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE DONE.

Private schools can do pretty much whatever the hell they please. This case should and will very likely get tossed out of court.

They shouldnt be allowed to discriminate, period

It is a religious institution and they are allowed to discriminate against all those that do not meet the spiritual criteria set forth by the school.

I understand that but the child did nothing wrong. Now they are discriminating against the child for the parents wrong doing. How far can they go with this really? The cousin of a murderer cant go to their school? The granddaughter of a divorced person?

They arent even going after the person...they are going down the line

Forum List

Back