"parents" of 5 year old sue religious school because they said NO!

It is stories like this that make me roll my eyes at gay folks. What will suing this school accomplish? I mean besides tying the court system with frivolous lawsuits? These two women are getting some very shitty legal advice.

I asked my husband about it, he said the same thing, they need better attorneys, bad advice because they can't win this one

This isn't about whether the parents are wrong or right or whether they can win some lawsuit...it's about taking it out on the poor child who doesn't have any choice or any say-so on the matter. If this were a Catholic school, wouldn't you prefer to see the child raised with a good Catholic education, rather than to throw her out and create yet another victim of public education?

I stand with the school. Our children attend private schools and I would stand with theirs if this happened. It part of the reason we chose private schools, that and to keep them away from the leftist indoctrination

Yet your own "leftist indoctrination" is showing...punishing children for the lack of political or religious correctness of the parents is from the leftist playbook, dear.

Private schools can do pretty much whatever the hell they please. This case should and will very likely get tossed out of court.

They shouldnt be allowed to discriminate, period

It is a religious institution and they are allowed to discriminate against all those that do not meet the spiritual criteria set forth by the school.

Then why have they been letting all these feminsts in for the last half century? Whatever hapened to, "better off drowned in the deepest ocean than lead someone away from God"?

I fail to see anyone who fits that description more than a feminist.

It is stories like this that make me roll my eyes at gay folks. What will suing this school accomplish? I mean besides tying the court system with frivolous lawsuits? These two women are getting some very shitty legal advice.

I asked my husband about it, he said the same thing, they need better attorneys, bad advice because they can't win this one

This isn't about whether the parents are wrong or right or whether they can win some lawsuit...it's about taking it out on the poor child who doesn't have any choice or any say-so on the matter. If this were a Catholic school, wouldn't you prefer to see the child raised with a good Catholic education, rather than to throw her out and create yet another victim of public education?

I stand with the school. Our children attend private schools and I would stand with theirs if this happened. It part of the reason we chose private schools, that and to keep them away from the leftist indoctrination

Yet your own "leftist indoctrination" is showing...punishing children for the lack of political or religious correctness of the parents is from the leftist playbook, dear.

Like I said, whine away, the lesbians should have known better and they will lose this case. I suspect they knew it going in but hey gotta keep it in the news and push that agenda, right?

How would you know they do? Is that in the article?

Punishing the child for the sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do, as I have already stated. Wouldn't a good Christian school prefer to keep the child enrolled, so they could nurture her and teach her the proper way to live?

But then again, you are a Catholic and probably think the Inquisition was God's will.

So whats your stand on the parents using their kid as a pawn?

If that is what they are doing...I got no use for them...but I will deal with them on the matter, not take it out on their child like a common thug.

Parents knowingly broke the rules and put their child into the position they know find themselves in.
Who's the cause of this damage if any?

Who cares? Why are you people so rabid on punishing the child for the actions of her parents? The child obviously has a biological father. If the mother and father were married and the father was in prison for murder, would you take that out on the child too. NO, LITTLE SUZY, YOU CAN'T HAVE A GOOD EDUCATION BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE DONE.

All completely irrelevant. The school has the right to set its own rules and limitations. Life's tough sometimes.

I knoe right? These hard left adultress feminsts are always pointing the finger at gays.

The disconnect of this convo is astounding. Sassy wants political correctness and says that she wants it to get away from the LEFTIST!!! The this guy says that Sassy, a republican, is playing the leftist playbook.

Did it occur to you that Sassy is not a leftist so the play she is making ISNT LEFTIST at all? LOL...You guys are hilarious.

I knoe right? These hard left adultress feminsts are always pointing the finger at gays.

I'm no feminist, chump. It's obvious they give you grief thouugh

How would you know they do? Is that in the article?

Punishing the child for the sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do, as I have already stated. Wouldn't a good Christian school prefer to keep the child enrolled, so they could nurture her and teach her the proper way to live?

But then again, you are a Catholic and probably think the Inquisition was God's will.

If that is what they are doing...I got no use for them...but I will deal with them on the matter, not take it out on their child like a common thug.

Parents knowingly broke the rules and put their child into the position they know find themselves in.

Who cares? Why are you people so rabid on punishing the child for the actions of her parents? The child obviously has a biological father. If the mother and father were married and the father was in prison for murder, would you take that out on the child too. NO, LITTLE SUZY, YOU CAN'T HAVE A GOOD EDUCATION BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE DONE.

Why should the school have to cover for the parents immoral behavior?
Immoral behavior the school clearly noted was unacceptable.
The child is being used as a pawn and that leads to my next question,is one of the women the biological mother?
If they adopted I would have to question their ability to properly raise a child.

Private schools can do pretty much whatever the hell they please. This case should and will very likely get tossed out of court.

It is a religious institution and they are allowed to discriminate against all those that do not meet the spiritual criteria set forth by the school.

I understand that but the child did nothing wrong. Now they are discriminating against the child for the parents wrong doing. How far can they go with this really? The cousin of a murderer cant go to their school? The granddaughter of a divorced person?

They arent even going after the person...they are going down the line

All completely irrelevant. The school has the right to set its own rules and limitations. Life's tough sometimes.

Not irrelevant at all. Yes they can do what they like...but that doesn't make what they are doing either right nor Christian. I don't give a flying fuck about the parents or lawsuits...my concern is with the child and her future...you'd think the both the school and the parents would share that concern as their top priority. A pox on both the parents and the school.

The disconnect of this convo is astounding. Sassy wants political correctness and says that she wants it to get away from the LEFTIST!!! The this guy says that Sassy, a republican, is playing the leftist playbook.

Did it occur to you that Sassy is not a leftist so the play she is making ISNT LEFTIST at all? LOL...You guys are hilarious.

Nothing political correct about the school's actions. You have failed....again

The child is being used as a pawn and that leads to my next question,is one of the women the biological mother?
If they adopted I would have to question their ability to properly raise a child.

What does the parents immoral behavior have to do with the child? NOTHING! Both the school and the parents are using the child as a pawn...personally I'd like to knock the crap out of all of them.

Then why have they been letting all these feminsts in for the last half century? Whatever hapened to, "better off drowned in the deepest ocean than lead someone away from God"?

Totally irrelevant to the story. This religious school is allowed to admit, or not admit, students for any damn reason they choose.

Like I said, whine away, the lesbians should have known better and they will lose this case. I suspect they knew it going in but hey gotta keep it in the news and push that agenda, right?

With good Catholics like you...who needs evil people...or leftists?

Fuck the parents, fuck the school and fuck narrow-minded hypocrites like you who enable them all.

Fuck the parents, fuck the school and fuck narrow-minded hypocrites like you who enable them all.

You're angry...take a breath and relax

Totally irrelevant to the story. This religious school is allowed to admit, or not admit, students for any damn reason they choose.

Yes, they are...but that still doesn't mean what they are doing is right, moral or Christian.

I'm no feminist, chump. It's obvious they give you grief thouugh
Sounds like you approve of your lesbian feminst sisters giving me grief.

why is that? Also you got defnsive enough over them to insult me.

interesting.

You're angry...take a breath and relax

Danged right I am angry...I fucking hate bullies who take out their handicaps on children.

What does the parents immoral behavior have to do with the child? NOTHING! Both the school and the parents are using the child as a pawn...personally I'd like to knock the crap out of all of them.

The school is doing nothing of the sort.
It's the mentally disturbed women that are the problem,and if they adopted the kid and then turned around and used her as a pawn they should be looking at some kind of charges because thats about as immoral as it gets.

If this is the way you feel you should be in agreement that the parents are abusing this child by putting the child into that situation in the first place.

This reminds me of when gay teachers get fired from Catholic schools for violating their morality clause they willingly and knowingly sign. Don't come crying to me for sympathy b/c you violated your contract. lol.

Forum List

Back