🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Paris climate agreement: Wall Street & FTSE stocks hit RECORD high after Trump drops deal

This is because the broader market knows that this deal was nothing more than an excuse to transfer wealth from free markets based on capitalist principles, innovation and competition, to lesser systems that want hand outs for the rest of the world to get drunk on.

Furthermore, it illustrates that Trump has his eye on the bottom line AND jobs. He's no fool, losing 3 million or more good paying jobs isn't easily replaced. I think it also signals to the Democrats that their efforts to grapple the government back from the GOP isn't going to be so easy as this president will continue to look after the average workers, and Americans won't forget this come election time. I still await any argument on CNN or MSNBC about how this deal helps cool the world, and why the terms in this "deal" make sense for Americans to get behind.

Finally. There's been little mention of the law he passed that supports those harmed in the line of duty, both police and soldiers. He is keeping his word, that those worth protecting and who protect others will not be forgotten.

Would love it if you were right.

I don't think he has the intellectual bandwidth to comprehend the significance of world treaties in general. If the Bill of Rights was approved under Obama, he'd be working to get rid of them. He's really just that inept.
He does understand business and that's what this country needs.
You're sticking with that, huh?
Absolutely.

You had your chance to back up your words (and couldn't) fool.

I won't even bother and waste my time to search and copy and paste.. Everyone knows here ..
Yep, you can't back up (anything) you say.

You want to come on here and trash America.. Bitch I will make you cry..

Maybe if you breath on him...other than that, you'll make us all laugh at the "tough guy" schtick.

Zzzzzzzzzz I can shut you up as fast as I did him..

You have thin skin like him

thanks for another reason to laugh at you.

This is because the broader market knows that this deal was nothing more than an excuse to transfer wealth from free markets based on capitalist principles, innovation and competition, to lesser systems that want hand outs for the rest of the world to get drunk on.

Furthermore, it illustrates that Trump has his eye on the bottom line AND jobs. He's no fool, losing 3 million or more good paying jobs isn't easily replaced. I think it also signals to the Democrats that their efforts to grapple the government back from the GOP isn't going to be so easy as this president will continue to look after the average workers, and Americans won't forget this come election time. I still await any argument on CNN or MSNBC about how this deal helps cool the world, and why the terms in this "deal" make sense for Americans to get behind.

Finally. There's been little mention of the law he passed that supports those harmed in the line of duty, both police and soldiers. He is keeping his word, that those worth protecting and who protect others will not be forgotten.

I don't think he has the intellectual bandwidth to comprehend the significance of world treaties in general. If the Bill of Rights was approved under Obama, he'd be working to get rid of them. He's really just that inept.

Yep, he picked the right parents.

Michael Bloomberg: US states and businesses will still meet Paris targets

Saturday 3 June 2017 00.29 EDT

The United States will meet its Paris accord greenhouse gas targets despite Donald Trump’s withdrawal from the agreement, former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg has said.

A decision by President Trump to pull the US out of Parisand seek renegotiated terms “fair” to America has drawn widespread international condemnation.

But Bloomberg, currently the United Nations special envoy for cities and climate change, said work would continue to reduce emissions despite Trump’s statement.

“The US will meet our Paris commitment and through a partnership among American cities, states, and businesses, we will seek to remain part of the Paris Agreement process,” he said.

“The American government may have pulled out of the agreement, but the American people remain committed to it – and we will meet our targets.

“Americans don’t need Washington to meet our Paris commitment and Americans are not going to let Washington stand in the way of fulfilling it.

“That’s the message mayors, governors, and business leaders all across the US have been sending.”
<more>

You're sticking with that, huh?
089fe08c0d4420f215d3ceadc9b75dff.jpg

This entire thread is one big "Replace whale oil in lamps? Never happen. Only whale oil will give us the light we need".

I'm off to the blacksmith on old Paint, Ma. Back in two days.

This entire thread is one big "Replace whale oil in lamps? Never happen. Only whale oil will give us the light we need".

When did the government subsidize the drilling of oil?

Michael Bloomberg: US states and businesses will still meet Paris targets

Saturday 3 June 2017 00.29 EDT

The United States will meet its Paris accord greenhouse gas targets despite Donald Trump’s withdrawal from the agreement, former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg has said.

A decision by President Trump to pull the US out of Parisand seek renegotiated terms “fair” to America has drawn widespread international condemnation.

But Bloomberg, currently the United Nations special envoy for cities and climate change, said work would continue to reduce emissions despite Trump’s statement.

“The US will meet our Paris commitment and through a partnership among American cities, states, and businesses, we will seek to remain part of the Paris Agreement process,” he said.

“The American government may have pulled out of the agreement, but the American people remain committed to it – and we will meet our targets.

“Americans don’t need Washington to meet our Paris commitment and Americans are not going to let Washington stand in the way of fulfilling it.

“That’s the message mayors, governors, and business leaders all across the US have been sending.”
<more>

Damn watch them fall..

And that matters why, exactly? NASA? Nah, let them send a man to the moon only if it makes a profit (next quarter).

"As of July 2014, Oil Change International estimates United States fossil fuel subsidies at $37.5 billion annually, including $21 billion in production and exploration subsidies. Other credible estimates of annual United States fossil fuel subsidies range from $10 billion to $52 billion annually – yet none of these include costs borne by taxpayers related to the climate, local environmental, and health impacts of the fossil fuel industry. "
Fossil Fuel Subsidies & Finance - Oil Change International

And have you heard of - Ethanol?

"Since its creation of the domestic market for corn ethanol after the energy crisis of the 1970s, the federal government has nurtured and maintained the ethanol industry with a steady stream of subsidies.
Ethanol%20image.jpg
Originally sold as a way to achieve energy independence and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, ethanol has been a favorite of many lawmakers: ethanol producers have received favorable treatment under the tax code, tariff protection from foreign competition, and even a government mandate for its use. As a result, taxpayers have spent billions of dollars over the last 30 years subsidizing the production of corn ethanol, while at the same time creating unintended costs for consumers and the environment."
Federal Subsidies for Corn Ethanol and Other Corn-Based Biofuels | Taxpayers for Common Sense

But no, no, no,. we can't subsidies Solar or Wind (or anything else that doesn't pollute the environment - that would be wrong).

I won't even bother and waste my time to search and copy and paste.. Everyone knows here ..
Yep, you can't back up (anything) you say.

You want to come on here and trash America.. Bitch I will make you cry..

Maybe if you breath on him...other than that, you'll make us all laugh at the "tough guy" schtick.

Zzzzzzzzzz I can shut you up as fast as I did him..

You have thin skin like him

thanks for another reason to laugh at you.

Why you pay high taxes and can't leave

The joke is on you..I left Chicago for paradise 14 years ago in my 30's

RightyTi17420248 said:

And that matters why, exactly? NASA? Nah, let them send a man to the moon only if it makes a profit (next quarter).

"As of July 2014, Oil Change International estimates United States fossil fuel subsidies at $37.5 billion annually, including $21 billion in production and exploration subsidies. Other credible estimates of annual United States fossil fuel subsidies range from $10 billion to $52 billion annually – yet none of these include costs borne by taxpayers related to the climate, local environmental, and health impacts of the fossil fuel industry. "

Your a child why are we using food for energy?

RightyTi17420248 said:

Why are you using food (not food waste) for energy when you can get it free from that big yellow thing in the sky? Search me - you people are fucking stupid and like the pay the power companies I guess.

"Since its creation of the domestic market for corn ethanol after the energy crisis of the 1970s, the federal government has nurtured and maintained the ethanol industry with a steady stream of subsidies.
Ethanol%20image.jpg
Originally sold as a way to achieve energy independence and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, ethanol has been a favorite of many lawmakers: ethanol producers have received favorable treatment under the tax code, tariff protection from foreign competition, and even a government mandate for its use. As a result, taxpayers have spent billions of dollars over the last 30 years subsidizing the production of corn ethanol, while at the same time creating unintended costs for consumers and the environment."
Federal Subsidies for Corn Ethanol and Other Corn-Based Biofuels | Taxpayers for Common Sense

But no, no, no,. we can't subsidies Solar or Wind (or anything else that doesn't pollute the environment - that would be wrong).

Of course, we know you're posting leftist propaganda. Genuine subsidies are nowhere near what your article claims. Furthermore, you're talking about subsidies now, not subsidies to get the industry going. it received none. In fact, almost no American industries received subsidies of any kind to get started. If the consumers want something, no subsidies are required because they will pay whatever it takes to get it.

Ethanol is a scam perpetrated by environmental wackos like you, so I fail to understand what it has to do with subsidies to the oil business. Yes, it requires subsidies, because no one would buy it otherwise. That's the whole point. The entire "green energy" industry would collapse tomorrow without government subsidies.

I've responded to this bullshit argument at least 1000 times, and it never changes. Turds like you never learn anything. You keep posting the same lies over and over.

Ethanol%20image.jpg

Of course, we know you're posting leftist propaganda. Genuine subsidies are nowhere near what your article claims. Furthermore, you're talking about subsidies now, not subsidies to get the industry going. it received none. In fact, almost no American industries received subsidies of any kind to get started. If the consumers want something, no subsidies are required because they will pay whatever it takes to get it.

Ethanol is a scam perpetrated by environmental wackos like you, so I fail to understand what it has to do with subsidies to the oil business. Yes, it requires subsidies, because no one would buy it otherwise. That's the whole point. The entire "green energy" industry would collapse tomorrow without government subsidies.

I've responded to this bullshit argument at least 1000 times, and it never changes. Turds like you never learn anything. You keep posting the same lies over and over.
Keep reading (my little ignorant friend).

I've already dealt with your horse manure, shit for brains.
And, the real truth gets posted but - Bripat runs away from it. As expected.

RightyTi17420248 said:

Why are you using food (not food waste) for energy when you can get it free from that big yellow thing in the sky? Search me - you people are fucking stupid and like the pay the power companies I guess.

Your ilk is the kind who support Ethanol subsidies.

Ethanol%20image.jpg

Keep reading (my little ignorant friend).

Why would I read your propaganda? It doesn't even support your claims.

Ethanol%20image.jpg

Bripat's version of "no government subsidies" for oil and gas.
oil.PNG

Forum List

Back