Parisian Mayor to sue FNC for Lies About No-Go Zone

So are you saying there are no no go zones?
I would take the British PM's stance on the issue when it comes to the hyperbole. Watch the video.

In other words you are a cock-sucking liar and know god damned good and well that there are places in Paris and the general French nation where it is unsafe for white people to go, even cops.

Go fuck yourself, you damned fagot.
:lol: Even funnier...a racist old fuck who is playing the race card.

And you misspelled faggot, dick sucker!

The Mayor of Paris is planning to sue Fox News for misinformation about Muslim No-Go Zones. :lol:

France has enough $$$ or francs to drain significantly the Fox News empire capital liquidity. I am curious to see if other western nations will join the French.

You do realize that the MAYOR of PARIS does not have access to all the funds of France, right?

Oh, wait, it is Jake the Fake the stupid moron, never mind.

what video? the OP didn't have one and what i've seen online is a commentator or guest....hook me up
There is a video I posted on page one...it is a comedy piece, but funny. It also has clips of what FNC actually said. The part where a French reporter tries to ask a FNC reporter about the no-go zones...VERY TELLING and hilarious. Here...I will post it again.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

do you have the full quotes? simply saying no go zones with no context does not prove your point.
Sorry Yurt, I don't understand what you are asking for.

the video only had context for pundits or guests, when it was anchors or reporters it was only "no go zones" and they cut the clip....where is the context?
Do you seriously expect me to research that for you? I happen to watch FNC as one of my primary sources for news and opinion...I have seen it. I stated earlier...I was one who was duped. No offense because, I like you; but on this one...I think you should do your own research and be honest about it.

you made the claim. not my job to do YOUR homework.

There is a video I posted on page one...it is a comedy piece, but funny. It also has clips of what FNC actually said. The part where a French reporter tries to ask a FNC reporter about the no-go zones...VERY TELLING and hilarious. Here...I will post it again.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

do you have the full quotes? simply saying no go zones with no context does not prove your point.
Sorry Yurt, I don't understand what you are asking for.

the video only had context for pundits or guests, when it was anchors or reporters it was only "no go zones" and they cut the clip....where is the context?
Do you seriously expect me to research that for you? I happen to watch FNC as one of my primary sources for news and opinion...I have seen it. I stated earlier...I was one who was duped. No offense because, I like you; but on this one...I think you should do your own research and be honest about it.

you made the claim. not my job to do YOUR homework.
Damn...I was trying to be nicve to you, Yurt...all of the circumstantial evidence is there, hell, Fox apologized for what they said...what more do you need? Are you really that much of a lemming that you even deny it when Fox admitted it?

An interesting tidbit, Fox News is not allowed to broadcast in Paris and maybe all of France, no harm no foul.

The Mayor of Paris is planning to sue Fox News for misinformation about Muslim No-Go Zones. :lol:

France has enough $$$ or francs to drain significantly the Fox News empire capital liquidity. I am curious to see if other western nations will join the French.

You do realize that the MAYOR of PARIS does not have access to all the funds of France, right? Oh, wait, it is Jake the Fake the stupid moron, never mind.

Asst Pastor Jim Bowie of Westboro Baptist lecturing his betters on racism? :lol:

Jim, you said those words, not me. Translated: you lose, as usual.

I would take the British PM's stance on the issue when it comes to the hyperbole. Watch the video.

In other words you are a cock-sucking liar and know god damned good and well that there are places in Paris and the general French nation where it is unsafe for white people to go, even cops.

Go fuck yourself, you damned fagot.

a French co-worker confirmed the situation you describe being accurate.

Hmm, liberal New York Times reported the EXACT SAME THING ten years ago. I bet you're pretty pissed at them, too. It started with France's police intelligence agency. They are the ones who came up with the term "no-go zones."

Only thing different now is that FOX is reporting it at a time when it's politically incorrect to utter even the mildest criticism of Muslims. There is little doubt that special zones exist and that Muslims are not exactly welcoming infidels into "their" neighborhoods. For years, there have been warnings issued to the public not to enter certain areas or to do so at their own risk. It's no different than our "no-go zones" in Arizona where the drug cartels and human traffickers have taken over. Instead of fighting against this sort of thing, governments just back off and let areas be claimed by others. I thought France wanted diversity. What they have is division and growing tensions.

From link:

On December 11th, 2005 in an article entitled "In The Paris Slums, No Jobs, No Sun," which focused on the predominantly Muslim area of La Courneuve in Paris, Times writer Elaine Sciolino talked about the French governments failure to integrate the largely Islamic community into the rest of Parisian society and the violence and frustration that it had caused among much of the areas population.

"Branded by France's police intelligence agency as one of the country's 150 "no go zones," where police officers should enter only with major reinforcements, La Courneuve was caught up in the violence in which rioters torched cars, trashed businesses and ambushed the police."

Indeed, as far back as 1996 it appears that Parisian authorities were carving out "no-go zones" or "Sensitive Urban Zones" in order to warn their police force to use extreme caution when entering those neighborhoods

The idea that these all of these areas were officially labled "no-go-zones" due to violence by Muslim populations is not clear. But the New York Times appears to have had no problem with the "no-go zone" label a decade ago.

New York Times Referenced Paris 'No-Go Zones' in 2005 - Without Lawsuit Threat Fox Received

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/new-york-times-referenced-paris-no-go-zones-2005

Of course there ARE no go zones, all over Europe, and in the USA too. They've been around for 30 years, and fewer things are better DOCUMENTED than this. Just because some FOX News executive doesn't want to get a legal tangle, and orders his talkers to lie, and pretend to apologize, doesn't mean reality just stopped existing.
This shouldn't even be an issue. It's like somebody trying to say there are no football stadiums in America. Sheeeeshh!!

No she's not, dumbass. There ARE no go zones in France. Fox only apologized to avoid litigation, as commonly happens with Muslim Brotherhood Islamization affairs.

Forum List

Back