Parisian Mayor to sue FNC for Lies About No-Go Zone

was this fox news or a guest who was being interviewed?

Yes, it was FNC...watch the video. Pundits too...but they are paid to spew whatever agenda Fox has.

Really? You have something which supports that claim?
Which claim? Hannity and all of the other hosts repeating non-stop that there are no-go zones in France and the UK?

This claim: "Pundits too...but they are paid to spew whatever agenda Fox has."

Yes, it was FNC...watch the video. Pundits too...but they are paid to spew whatever agenda Fox has.

Which claim? Hannity and all of the other hosts repeating non-stop that there are no-go zones in France and the UK?

Just a quick search...nothing in depth...10 secs. You should try it.

American Journalism Review

Interesting. Could you post the quote from your article which claims Fox News pundits "are paid to spew whatever agenda Fox has."

Interesting. Could you post the quote from your article which claims Fox News pundits "are paid to spew whatever agenda Fox has."
Do you think they pay them to go against the FNC agenda?

:lol: Lemming. Willful ignorance fits you well.

The Mayor of Paris is planning to sue Fox News for misinformation about Muslim No-Go Zones. :lol:

France has enough $$$ or francs to drain significantly the Fox News empire capital liquidity. I am curious to see if other western nations will join the French.

france would not win and would have more to lose with a law suit. but i'm not surprised you support suing fox news and ignore all the times lefty outlets made a mistake.

what video? the OP didn't have one and what i've seen online is a commentator or guest....hook me up
There is a video I posted on page one...it is a comedy piece, but funny. It also has clips of what FNC actually said. The part where a French reporter tries to ask a FNC reporter about the no-go zones...VERY TELLING and hilarious. Here...I will post it again.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

do you have the full quotes? simply saying no go zones with no context does not prove your point.

what video? the OP didn't have one and what i've seen online is a commentator or guest....hook me up
There is a video I posted on page one...it is a comedy piece, but funny. It also has clips of what FNC actually said. The part where a French reporter tries to ask a FNC reporter about the no-go zones...VERY TELLING and hilarious. Here...I will post it again.

do you have the full quotes? simply saying no go zones with no context does not prove your point.
Sorry Yurt, I don't understand what you are asking for.

Ah ... so you have nothing and that link was just a dishonest diversion. The fact is ALL media outlets hire "experts" not to toe some line but to voice their opinion of events. I'm disappointed that after all your preening and self-righteous disdain for Fox's "lying" you turn out to be exactly the liar you were whining about.

Last edited:

the video only had context for pundits or guests, when it was anchors or reporters it was only "no go zones" and they cut the clip....where is the context?

Ah ... so you have nothing and that link was just a dishonest diversion. The fact is ALL media outlets hire "experts" not to tow some line but to voice their opinion of events. I'm disappointed that after all your preening and self-righteous disdain for Fox's "lying" you turn out to be exactly the liar you were whining about.
Fox news takes it to a new level.

And do you tow a line or toe a line...serious question...I get slammed no matter what way I say it.

the video only had context for pundits or guests, when it was anchors or reporters it was only "no go zones" and they cut the clip....where is the context?
Do you seriously expect me to research that for you? I happen to watch FNC as one of my primary sources for news and opinion...I have seen it. I stated earlier...I was one who was duped. No offense because, I like you; but on this one...I think you should do your own research and be honest about it.

So are you saying there are no no go zones?
I would take the British PM's stance on the issue when it comes to the hyperbole. Watch the video.

In other words you are a cock-sucking liar and know god damned good and well that there are places in Paris and the general French nation where it is unsafe for white people to go, even cops.

Go fuck yourself, you damned fagot.

Forum List

Back