Parisian Mayor to sue FNC for Lies About No-Go Zone

Last time I was in Paris, almost 2 years ago, there were no areas I wasn't allowed to go to.

FOX fucked up and though the Mayor has no chance of winning a lawsuit against them, good for her for pointing out their lies.

No one said anything about being not being ALLOWED to go.

Last time I was in Paris, I got the fuck out there as soon as possible, I landed on a Sunday at 7AM and thought I was in Pakistan, thank god I had a rental car and headed out to Limoges as fast as I could.

Last time I was in Paris, almost 2 years ago, there were no areas I wasn't allowed to go to.

FOX fucked up and though the Mayor has no chance of winning a lawsuit against them, good for her for pointing out their lies.

They never claimed YOU couldn't walk through them. I walked through one of those neighborhoods posted at the French website as well.

:lol: The point isn't that there isn't a killer muslim problem nor is the point about Paris being a city that is safe...the point is that Fox News takes advantage of low info lemmings with hysteria and hyperbole. Hell, I believed them when they were talking about no-go zones...I was duped.

The overall point is about journalistic integrity. I am sorry if some feel the need to justify propaganda...we already know that killer muslims are pieces of shit...hyperbole and hysteria is not necessary. They have simply sucked in the lemmings with misinformation (as they always do). Once that seed is planted...low info lemmings can't respect the truth.

So are you saying there are no no go zones?
I would take the British PM's stance on the issue when it comes to the hyperbole. Watch the video.

The Brit situation is another matter. The "expert" FOX had on that claimed that Birmingham had gone to the Muslims and was unsafe was no doubt more than just exagerating.
The no-go Paris neighborhoods is a separate issue, and I suspect there's some truth to the stories.

I would take the British PM's stance on the issue when it comes to the hyperbole. Watch the video.

The Brit situation is another matter. The "expert" FOX had on that claimed that Birmingham had gone to the Muslims and was unsafe was no doubt more than just exagerating.
The no-go Paris neighborhoods is a separate issue, and I suspect there's some truth to the stories.
I am going to believe a frog about frog issues before I believe FNC.

Funny how it has gone from there are No-Go Zones all over France to...well, their is some truth to the propaganda efforts!

Fox should drop her off in the middle of those No-Go Zones that supposedly do not exist without her body guards and see if she can find her was back. That should settle the question.

The Mayor of Paris is planning to sue Fox News for misinformation about Muslim No-Go Zones. :lol:

France has enough $$$ or francs to drain significantly the Fox News empire capital liquidity. I am curious to see if other western nations will join the French.

So you're saying he's saying there are no no go zones ?

Or are you saying, no, you're not saying he is not saying no there are no no go zones ?
I am saying he is saying there are no no go zones. Clear yet?

So sounds like you ARE saying that he is saying there are no no go zones.

But what if he actually is saying there are no go go zones ? That would be sad if you were wanting to dance.

The Mayor of Paris is planning to sue Fox News for misinformation about Muslim No-Go Zones. :lol:

France has enough $$$ or francs to drain significantly the Fox News empire capital liquidity. I am curious to see if other western nations will join the French.
It is just political nonsense...they aren't gonna sue FNC...but I think it is hilarious.

I will say, FNC is an embarrassment to true conservatism and Americans.

Or are you saying, no, you're not saying he is not saying no there are no no go zones ?

But what if he actually is saying there are no go go zones ? That would be sad if you were wanting to dance.
I have a headache

I am going to believe a frog about frog issues before I believe FNC.

Funny how it has gone from there are No-Go Zones all over France to...well, their is some truth to the propaganda efforts!

I don't know the whole truth, I do know however that I have been hearing about Muzzy no-go zones for years, and I've heard from non-FOX sources in the past.

I have a headache

You just need to dance it off.
Unless of course the go go is in a no-go place. In that case stay home.

Forum List

Back