Parisian Mayor to sue FNC for Lies About No-Go Zone

Not a lie its a mistake,........yes all of Birmingham is not such a place but there are severaL NEIGHBORHOODS IN IT THAT ARE as comments to some of the articles prove by people living there. Now they may not be governed by shariah....yet........its not a place you would want to venture if you're not a muslim.....multiple .lib news sites agree on this fact.
anonymous article comments now 'prove' the article. amazing.

Not a lie its a mistake,........yes all of Birmingham is not such a place but there are severaL NEIGHBORHOODS IN IT THAT ARE as comments to some of the articles prove by people living there. Now they may not be governed by shariah....yet........its not a place you would want to venture if you're not a muslim.....multiple .lib news sites agree on this fact.
^choked by his own confirmation bias.

Why don't you look at why the Mayor of Paris is thinking of suing and address that?

Fact: FOX claimed there were areas where only Muslims were allowed to go and those areas were ruled by Sharia law.

Fact: FOX either lied or is as stupid as you are.

Her threat to sue is grandstanding. She has no case and neither do you. Meanwhile Paris burns while it's mayor and France's Prez play a deflecting game of dueling banjos.

Last edited:
n France, large swaths of Muslim neighborhoods are now considered "no-go" zones by French police. At last count, there are 751 Sensitive Urban Zones (Zones Urbaines Sensibles, ZUS), as they are euphemistically called. A complete list of the ZUS can be found on a French government website, complete with satellite maps and precise street demarcations. An estimated 5 million Muslims live in the ZUS, parts of France over which the French state has lost control. European No-Go Zones for Non-Muslims Proliferating

This is just the French lefties trying to appease their progressive masters and angry Islamists too.

I highly doubt any of you ignoramus progs have even been to Paris. If you have, you'd know it is swarming with Africans.

Unfortunately for libs facts are not on their side as the several lib links attest

Curious, why do you think Fox apologized?
SOme of their quotes were obviously wrong ...which I admitted........however you cant get from there, to nogo zones do not exist ..
You still haven't actually accepted the reason the Mayor want to sue France. Sadly, you really are a good example of the man on the street.

^choked by his own confirmation bias.

Why don't you look at why the Mayor of Paris is thinking of suing and address that?

Fact: FOX claimed there were areas where only Muslims were allowed to go and those areas were ruled by Sharia law.

Fact: FOX either lied or is as stupid as you are.

His threat to sue is grandstanding. He has no case and neither do you. Meanwhile Paris burns while it's mayor and France's Prez play a deflecting game of dueling banjos.
It is a her, not a him.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Unfortunately for libs facts are not on their side as the several lib links attest

SOme of their quotes were obviously wrong ...which I admitted........however you cant get from there, to nogo zones do not exist ..

Which quotes were wrong?
Why........... one on Birmingham was lot more wrong than one on Paris............ you claiming all those news orgs over more than a decade have been lying and the French govt too and there really is no such thing as nogo zones?

Which quotes were wrong?
Why........... one on Birmingham was lot more wrong than one on Paris............ you claiming all those news orgs over more than a decade have been lying and the French govt too and there really is no such thing as nogo zones?

I just asked which quotes were wrong...So which were wrong?

The thing is, I've heard and read stories for years now about "no-go" zones around Paris.
My question is, if it's all bullshit, why are we just now seeing a fierce rebuttal about this ?

Last time I was in Paris, almost 2 years ago, there were no areas I wasn't allowed to go to.

FOX fucked up and though the Mayor has no chance of winning a lawsuit against them, good for her for pointing out their lies.

The thing is, I've heard and read stories for years now about "no-go" zones around Paris.
My question is, if it's all bullshit, why are we just now seeing a fierce rebuttal about this ?
because they do exist as lib media has attested over more than a decade of reporting

Because it embarrassed her. It's been common knowledge for years

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

How cute, they can get tough on stupid American media, but don't want to talk about their little Muslim problem.

Libturds are chickenshits that are ascared of Muzzie extremists, and then some.

Libturds are chickenshits that are ascared of Muzzie extremists, and then some.
What planet do you live on? The cons have been peeing their pants over Muslims for many years.

Because it embarrassed her. It's been common knowledge for years

See that's what I'm thinking. Probably the truth is, there are UNOFFICIAL "no-go" zones that street cops, delivery service people, etc. know about and avoid.
Because of all the recent focus, the leaders of Paris and other Euro cities cannot be seen publicly admitting there are places in their cities that people avoid going to.

Forum List

Back