Parkland Liars: 'We're Not Trying To Take Everybody's Guns Away' ... Except That We Are

97 year old GOP dementia LOL.
First off the guy is a RINO and always has been. That imo is the same as saying Benedict Arnold was an American.
Secondly, they guy's mind is perfectly sharp which should then alarm people even more. He actually MEANT what he said.
Benedict Arnold was a great American Hero. Until the conservatives refused to pay him Anything. Great job!
I saw a special on him--the military really did screw him over more than once.
Nice emotional appeal, but it doesn't answer the question of "How is penalizing law-abiding citizens going to change it?"

If the freedom that he wants to restrict is in regards to bullying, I'm all for it. Kick the rich kids out that pick on the poorer kids, or limit their access to their targets, I'm all in.

Hey, if he wants to restrict the freedom to walk into the school, totally unchallenged, while carrying a gun, I'm actually okay with that. However, I don't think simply making a rule about it is an effective restriction, and restrictions that basically punish people who have never even considered shooting up a school are right out.

These killings at these schools are not caused by people walking around with guns. Hell, we used to bring guns to school, store them in out lockers so we could hunt or go to the range after the end of the day. There was never an incident until the last 20 years. Hell, we would have the teachers look them over and comment on how nice they were.

The last twenty years has seen an increase in bullying, hell, they admitted it at these rallies how Cruz had been bullied since Middle School. Add to that the link to most of these bullied kids also being put on antidepressants or dangerous ADHD meds, and NO ONE SHOULD BE SHOCKED THAT WE CREATED A MONSTER.

You don't cure the basic problems, banning every gun in the world and you won't stop the problem. Murderers Murder, and they are far more creative about it, then we are in stopping it.
We have an unstable stressed out poverty stricken Society after 35 years of GOP. Allowing super Macho assault Style weapons for them is nuts.

Blame the GOP for the Left abandoning personal accountability. It’s the culture, not the guns, KingDupe.
It's both Plus poverty and stress. Thanks GOP.

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.

You know the mask has slipped, right moron?

{
Senator Karen Carter Peterson heads up efforts to promote “civic engagement and voter participation” for the DNC.

Peterson is just the latest in a line of leftists suggesting that repealing the Second Amendment may be the only option in achieving true gun control. Last week, the response to Stevens’s article was an outpouring of support for the idea, rather than concern that a single event, where government forces failed to enforce the laws in place, would motivate the complete denigration of the Bill of Rights.}

DNC VICE CHAIR Suggests Democrats Work to Repeal Second Amendment * 100PercentFedUp.com

Universal background checks and ban the future sale of assault style weapons and all conversion kits to automatic. End of story, taking them away is impossible.

{
Senator Karen Carter Peterson heads up efforts to promote “civic engagement and voter participation” for the DNC.

Peterson is just the latest in a line of leftists suggesting that repealing the Second Amendment may be the only option in achieving true gun control. Last week, the response to Stevens’s article was an outpouring of support for the idea, rather than concern that a single event, where government forces failed to enforce the laws in place, would motivate the complete denigration of the Bill of Rights.}

DNC VICE CHAIR Suggests Democrats Work to Repeal Second Amendment * 100PercentFedUp.com
Well that will never happen it's stupid. But perhaps we could do the obvious right thing. Universal background checks and no automatic conversions. And I suggest no more assault style rifles. Too many crazies that love them and get carried away

{

Well that will never happen it's stupid. But perhaps we could do the obvious right thing. Universal background checks and no automatic conversions. And I suggest no assault style rifles. Too many crazies that love them and get carried away

It WILL happen if you Stalinsts get your way. At THIS SECOND your fellow Stalinist del aka derp is promoting the confiscation of guns from Americans.

Now why does derp and the Stalinist elite want this?

{
To disarm us would forever convert us from citizens to subjects. They get that our identity is wrapped up not in our guns themselves, but in the fact that armed we have the ability to control our destiny. If necessary, an armed citizenry can tell those who would trample our rights, “No” – and to back it up with force if necessary.

Liberals constantly sneer that we are “insecure about our masculinity” and “need guns to feel like men.” Leaving aside the millions of gun-owning women out there who don’t seem to fit within that stupid paradigm, and the irony of leftist doofs opining on manhood, liberals miss the point.

We don’t need guns to be men. We need guns to be free men.

They yearn to see us humbled. They ache to see us made into serfs. That we defy them is bad enough. But they cannot tolerate that we maintain our dignity – the dignity of a citizen that comes with having a say in your own governance and exercising your rights with neither apology nor limitation – and that we maintain our dignity in the face of their hatred and contempt.}

Kurt Schlichter - Every Word Liberals Say About Guns Is A Lie

Sometimes I feel like I'm quoting myself.... :lol:

Now if they could only educate you and the other 27%.
They believe Hillary is Satan and the rich pay too much and are pretty racist... Everyone outside the GOP bubble of ignorance and Hate knows who needs education.

Wow, what a monumentally ignorant thing to say.
I live here... They are great people but racist and ignorant. The younger ones are learning.

Okay, so you've seen what, a dozen or so people? From that, you make conclusions about millions.

Real stereotyping there.
Hundreds. Plus I read....

And yet others who know hundreds and also read come to the opposite conclusion. Obviously, you need to read more than comic books.

{

Well that will never happen it's stupid. But perhaps we could do the obvious right thing. Universal background checks and no automatic conversions. And I suggest no assault style rifles. Too many crazies that love them and get carried away

It WILL happen if you Stalinsts get your way. At THIS SECOND your fellow Stalinist del aka derp is promoting the confiscation of guns from Americans.

{
To disarm us would forever convert us from citizens to subjects. They get that our identity is wrapped up not in our guns themselves, but in the fact that armed we have the ability to control our destiny. If necessary, an armed citizenry can tell those who would trample our rights, “No” – and to back it up with force if necessary.

Liberals constantly sneer that we are “insecure about our masculinity” and “need guns to feel like men.” Leaving aside the millions of gun-owning women out there who don’t seem to fit within that stupid paradigm, and the irony of leftist doofs opining on manhood, liberals miss the point.

They yearn to see us humbled. They ache to see us made into serfs. That we defy them is bad enough. But they cannot tolerate that we maintain our dignity – the dignity of a citizen that comes with having a say in your own governance and exercising your rights with neither apology nor limitation – and that we maintain our dignity in the face of their hatred and contempt.}

Calling Democrats stalinist immediately proves you're brainwashed to the point of insanity. TryTry doing the right thing now as I said and forget the gloom and doom, dupe.

They believe Hillary is Satan and the rich pay too much and are pretty racist... Everyone outside the GOP bubble of ignorance and Hate knows who needs education.

Wow, what a monumentally ignorant thing to say.
I live here... They are great people but racist and ignorant. The younger ones are learning.

Okay, so you've seen what, a dozen or so people? From that, you make conclusions about millions.

Real stereotyping there.
Hundreds. Plus I read....

And yet others who know hundreds and also read come to the opposite conclusion. Obviously, you need to read more than comic books.
GOP voters are ignorant and racist. Comes with the territory. LOL. Only way they can believe the BS propaganda.

Wyoming County, New York. You people are brainwashed functional morons. Gun control will only go as far as the GOP allows d u h.

New York...wait for it...shocker.
Voted 73% Trump, idiot

You realize Trump kicked the crap out of your side winning 30 states and over 300 electoral votes right. :itsok:
Because of fairy tales that Obama and Hillary and the foundation where evil and corrupt... A disgrace by the GOP propaganda machine and their Russian Pals, pussy MSM and Democrats, and big mouth GOPer Comey.

First off the guy is a RINO and always has been. That imo is the same as saying Benedict Arnold was an American.
Secondly, they guy's mind is perfectly sharp which should then alarm people even more. He actually MEANT what he said.
Benedict Arnold was a great American Hero. Until the conservatives refused to pay him Anything. Great job!
I saw a special on him--the military really did screw him over more than once.
If the freedom that he wants to restrict is in regards to bullying, I'm all for it. Kick the rich kids out that pick on the poorer kids, or limit their access to their targets, I'm all in.

Hey, if he wants to restrict the freedom to walk into the school, totally unchallenged, while carrying a gun, I'm actually okay with that. However, I don't think simply making a rule about it is an effective restriction, and restrictions that basically punish people who have never even considered shooting up a school are right out.

These killings at these schools are not caused by people walking around with guns. Hell, we used to bring guns to school, store them in out lockers so we could hunt or go to the range after the end of the day. There was never an incident until the last 20 years. Hell, we would have the teachers look them over and comment on how nice they were.

The last twenty years has seen an increase in bullying, hell, they admitted it at these rallies how Cruz had been bullied since Middle School. Add to that the link to most of these bullied kids also being put on antidepressants or dangerous ADHD meds, and NO ONE SHOULD BE SHOCKED THAT WE CREATED A MONSTER.

You don't cure the basic problems, banning every gun in the world and you won't stop the problem. Murderers Murder, and they are far more creative about it, then we are in stopping it.
We have an unstable stressed out poverty stricken Society after 35 years of GOP. Allowing super Macho assault Style weapons for them is nuts.

Blame the GOP for the Left abandoning personal accountability. It’s the culture, not the guns, KingDupe.
It's both Plus poverty and stress. Thanks GOP.

Damn those rat bastards of the GOP for creating poverty and stress.

New York...wait for it...shocker.
Voted 73% Trump, idiot

You realize Trump kicked the crap out of your side winning 30 states and over 300 electoral votes right. :itsok:
Because of fairy tales that Obama and Hillary and the foundation where evil and corrupt... A disgrace by the GOP propaganda machine and their Russian Pals, pussy MSM and Democrats, and big mouth GOPer Comey.

LOL you had 90% of the media running Dem propaganda 24/7 and your side still got the shit kicked out of them.

Voted 73% Trump, idiot

LOL you had 90% of the media running Dem propaganda 24/7 and your side still got the shit kicked out of them.
That is called journalism even though they've bent over backwards 2 present GOP BS with a straight face. Fox and Rush excetera are pure GOP crap. The corruption and Evil of Obama Hillary Holder the foundation all imaginary. We lost but more people voted 4 Hillary.

Our country is is dying 4 help for the non rich, doop.

It's funny to watch the gun nuts piss themselves over teenagers standing up to them.
I no more worry about these teenagers than I do any other Constitutionally ignorant gun grabber. Any attempt to pass laws that ban any firearm is illegal and I will ignore them. Now if the morons have the guts to do it the legal way then I hope they try to call for a Constitutional Amendment. It would be fucking awesome to see it fail spectacularly

It's funny to watch the gun nuts piss themselves over teenagers standing up to them.
I've seen the same kind of out of control angry reactions when smokers were not allowed to smoke in buildings/in planes......it's behavior like someone has a serious addiction.
You do realise that the anger over gun restrictions for law abiding citizens is justified ? I kinda like my Constitutional rights.

There are "millions" of us who own semi-automatic rifles with detachable magazines. We purchased them legally, use them safely at the ranges, don't commit crimes with them and are absolutely NOT A THREAT to you, your loved ones, or those you don't know. Isn't it interesting how people like you rant about lawful, non-criminal gun owners like us, yet ignore the ones who commit the crimes. Well, we "millions" do not believe that we should be punished for the actions of criminals.
It's like, if a growing number of persons deliberately run over many pedestrians with large vans and as not everyone uses large vans, such vans must be confiscated. Is the criminal/terrorist to blame for the killings, apparently not, the blame lands on the large van and those who just drive them to and from locations.
And, as for me personally, I'm not giving up gun one, no matter what anti-Constitutional law is implemented locally.

And exactly WHAT is an ASSAULT STYLE WEAPON, you ignorant FUCK?

An AR-15?

Do you fucking know that a SHOT GUN chambered for 3" MAGS is FAR DEADLIER than an AR-15? NO... of COURSE you don't know that because you don't know JACK SHIT about GUNS. You only know what your MORON leftist DEMOCRAT DUMBASSES spew.

Good GOD you people are fuckin' DUMB... I NEVER hear you ASS CLOWNS speak of SHOT GUNS, but HOW ABOUT THIS...

You go ahead and be SKEERED of that BIG BLACK MEANY LOOKING AR.. while I have FIVE TIMES the FIRE POWER in a SHOT GUN. But... but... but... shot guns are for HUNTING... RIGHT? ... :lol: You know NOTHING... but DON'T think we don't know what you REALLY want to do, and that is to take ALL GUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE... won't happen, skippy... WON'T HAPPEN.

Crazy people just love AR-15 s and others with that styling. You need a diagram, super dupe. Nobody wants 2 take away all guns, you ridiculously brainwashed twit.

I love my Constitutional rights my AR-15 is a tool, nothing more.

{

{

Calling Democrats stalinist immediately proves you're brainwashed to the point of insanity. TryTry doing the right thing now as I said and forget the gloom and doom, dupe.

Wrong. It proves you have an accurate understanding of what the Democrat party is all about.

Yeah, the Jews in the wharsaw ghetto had a similar reaction when the Nazis shipped them off to the extermination camps.

You realize, of course, that your post just makes it clear that you're a Stalinist.

Actually, let's look at that. The Warsaw ghetto was the kind of armed uprising that you guys say you gots to have your guns for. Forget these people sat on their guns for four years and watched the Germans send their neighbors off to the camps.

But when they heard the Red Army was near, they started an uprising... and killed a whopping 17 Germans before they were crushed and sent off to the camps.

Yeah, the Jews in the wharsaw ghetto had a similar reaction when the Nazis shipped them off to the extermination camps.

You realize, of course, that your post just makes it clear that you're a Stalinist.

Actually, let's look at that. The Warsaw ghetto was the kind of armed uprising that you guys say you gots to have your guns for. Forget these people sat on their guns for four years and watched the Germans send their neighbors off to the camps.

But when they heard the Red Army was near, they started an uprising... and killed a whopping 17 Germans before they were crushed and sent off to the camps.

They had very few guns, and no way to replenish their ammo.

You're an idiot, of course.

They had very few guns, and no way to replenish their ammo.

You're an idiot, of course.
Here keep this on file for Joe

Well that will never happen it's stupid. But perhaps we could do the obvious right thing. Universal background checks and no automatic conversions. And I suggest no more assault style rifles. Too many crazies that love them and get carried away

Again, the party has let the mask slip. We have known for decades that the goal of you Marxist democrats is to crush civil rights, to end the Bill of Rights and the entire Constitution..

You Communists are like rodents, you hide in the shadows and slink out to bite when you think your victims aren't watching or are defenseless. The party in general has been emboldened by Parkland to the point that a lot of you and scurrying out to bite. You think now is your time.

Forum List

Back