Past time for Republicans to pick a side

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

I love the last sentence of this article made by Adam Kinzinger that Republicans have to pick a side, Trump or the Constitution.

They can't have it both ways much as they want to. Trump carries a lot of tarnish with him and some of it rubs off on anyone who associates with him. With the outstanding work being done by the January 6 Committee, Republicans may realize that sooner rather than later.

Bigly!!!

I love the last sentence of this article made by Adam Kinzinger that Republicans have to pick a side, Trump or the Constitution.

They can't have it both ways much as they want to. Trump carries a lot of tarnish with him and some of it rubs off on anyone who associates with him. With the outstanding work being done by the January 6 Committee, Republicans may realize that sooner rather than later.

Bigly!!!
I wonder how many people are teetering on saying, "okay, enough".

ESPECIALLY in the orange orbit.

I wonder how many people are teetering on saying, "okay, enough".

ESPECIALLY in the orange orbit.
see, that's the problem. we all already said "OK, enough" before the orange bastard took the stage.

This is what you don't understand. We will vote for a dead goat before we vote for one of your military/industrial complex, insider establishment fucktards.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

trump and the trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are a threat to the Constitution.

Its really up to Brandon here to prove his side is right.

He's in charge, sort of, and the 2024 election will be based upon his success or failure, not anything the Trumpster does or doesn't do.

What parts of the Constitution did Trump violate?

Also, if he really thought/thinks the Dems cheated/are cheating shouldn't he have tried to fight against it?
I am not sure Trump violated the Constitution. I disagree with what he wanted Vice President Pence to do. In fact, on that point, I say Pence honored his oath to the best of his ability even if it cost him the rest of his political career.

And of course if he thought that the Dims had succeeded in stealing enough votes to turn a states electoral count, he should have fought it.

I suppose the bigger questions include:

How credible was his belief about electoral theft?
What concrete evidence did he have of it?
Was there adequate proof that the illegal efforts involved sufficient numbers to turn any state’s electoral outcome?
And, what method or methods of “fighting” the allegedly false outcome would be legally proper?

Last edited:
Leftists are fuckin' goofballs. They know they're going to lose in 2022 and 2024, so all they can resort to is to desperately try to discourage Republican voters.

Are they really so ignorant that they think threads like this are going to win people over to their side? :laughing0301:

I am not sure Trump violated the Constitution. I disagree with what he wanted Vice President Pence to do. In fact, on that point, I say Pence honored his oath to the best of his ability even if it cost him the rest of his political career.

And of course if he thought that the Sims had succeeded in stealing enough votes to turn a states electoral count, he should have fought it.

I suppose the bigger questions include:

How credible was his belief about electoral theft?
What concrete evidence did he have of it? Was there adequate proof that the illegal efforts involved sufficient numbers to turn any state’s electoral outcome?
And, what method or methods of “fighting” the allegedly false outcome would be legally proper?

Also besides asking about things, did Trump actually DO anything about it?

Here is Adams voting record full of unconstitutional support. Just another POS hypocritical politician that no one should listen to.
Its just more division created by the elite for dumbfuck rubes like astrostar and mac to salivate over.
Almost every politician shits on the Constitution.

see, that's the problem. we all already said "OK, enough" before the orange bastard took the stage.

This is what you don't understand. We will vote for a dead goat before we vote for one of your military/industrial complex, insider establishment fucktards.
I think the question is FIRST whether a candidate other than Trump will appear on stage who can appeal to (or represent) your views of being unserved by both parties. And I don't think that view is illogical or unwarranted. And SECOND if that candidate can get the more mainstream gopers like me and the folks in GA who stayed home.

Also besides asking about things, did Trump actually DO anything about it?
I don’t like to assume the role of answering for our Board libtards. 😜

But I know some of those schmucks sufficiently to channel their answer. The only thing he did was ask Pence to deny certification. I don’t think the request is itself necessarily “illegal.” I believe it might have been improper (at least) for Pence to have acquiesced. And, Pence didn’t.

The libtards also claim that Trump sought an insurrection. That’s false. He did endorse a public show of protest over the alleged electoral “theft.” But that is perfectly legal.

And Trump also said that the people would have to “fight like hell” which the libtards falsely claim is an incitement to riot or sedition or blah blah blah. That libtard claim is obvious bullshit. The time-worn phrase “fight like hell” is well understood to be a mere figure of speech.

Everything the libtards claim about Trump in this regard is bullshit.

Last edited:
The GOP choosing sides? easy: Truth, Justice and the American Way!!! (Note: NOT the DemoKKKrat Way). ......except the Rinos of course.

Greg

Also, if he really thought/thinks the Dems cheated/are cheating shouldn't he have tried to fight against it?
By legal means. Trying to intimidate others by demagoguing before a crowd or asking elected officials to change results aren’t legal means.

Forum List

Back