Pastor at Obama’s Easter Church Service: ‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Black

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

Sounds like this "church" needs its tax exempt status checked. Having a liar as a pastor sure doesn't surpise me that Obama would attend. Considering the one he listened to for 20 years. G...Damn America!!!!!!!

Pastor at Obama?s Easter Church Service: ?Captains of the Religious Right? Want Blacks ?in the Back of the Bus,? Women ?Back in the Kitchen? | TheBlaze.com

The pastor at the Washington, D.C. church where the Obama family celebrated Easter on Sunday said members of the religious right want blacks “in the back of the bus,” women “back in the kitchen” and immigrants “back on their side of the border.”

“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border,” Rev. Dr. Luis Leon said in his sermon, according to the White House press pool report.

You're an idiot. How many churches did the GOP (and Democratic) candidates for president visit? Churches routinely suggest that their members be actively political, and vote. A liar? Show where. And raise up off of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright-President Obama connection. He distanced himself from him during the campaign in 2008, for his outlandish statements and positions.
My question to you is are you unduly "profiled" at airports? Who do you think is behind it?

You're an idiot. How many churches did the GOP (and Democratic) candidates for president visit? Churches routinely suggest that their members be actively political, and vote. A liar? Show where. And raise up off of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright-President Obama connection. He distanced himself from him during the campaign in 2008, for his outlandish statements and positions.
My question to you is are you unduly "profiled" at airports? Who do you think is behind it?

Right, he threw Wright under the bus when he proved to be a political liability, even after saying he could no more disavow Wright than he could a member of his own family. In doing so your dear leader proved his only loyalty was to his own political ambitions. If you had an ounce of intellectual honesty you would admit this and move on.

He is a liar. Name where one "Captain" of the religious right wants black to move to the back of the bus. Just that one lie, defend it.

A have no idea if anyone is "unduly" profiled. See that is how liberal lies work. The pastor says something outlandish as if it were true. No one is asking anyone to go to the back of the bus. No one is putting "y'all back in chains" as did the democrat party. No one expects anything out of people except to obey the law and one of those laws is illegal immigration. Which is stealing jobs from Americans. Jobs Americans could do. Jobs that might alleviate the over 15 percent black unemployment rate. What I don't understand is how the liberal left can defend violating the law yet try and make it sound as if that is a virtue. To them I guess it is.

So easy, what "captain" of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus?

He is a liar. Name where one "Captain" of the religious right wants black to move to the back of the bus. Just that one lie, defend it.

A have no idea if anyone is "unduly" profiled. See that is how liberal lies work. The pastor says something outlandish as if it were true. No one is asking anyone to go to the back of the bus. No one is putting "y'all back in chains" as did the democrat party. No one expects anything out of people except to obey the law and one of those laws is illegal immigration. Which is stealing jobs from Americans. Jobs Americans could do. Jobs that might alleviate the over 15 percent black unemployment rate. What I don't understand is how the liberal left can defend violating the law yet try and make it sound as if that is a virtue. To them I guess it is.

So easy, what "captain" of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus?

Last edited by a moderator:

Please. Just read the news. The right (meaning Republicans in general), metaphorically, all want to do it, and have tried. What do you think disenfranchising blacks who have voted, unhindered, for years, all of a sudden, being burdened with strict new voter ID laws, amounts to? What do you think the cutting of social programs entails? What do you think instituting hindrances to getting legal abortions is about?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of it, less than 25, which means you don't know anything about anything.
"Putting y'all back in chains"????????????????? How condescending and racist. For the umpteenth time...the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's to the 80's, and what was known as the socially conscious and tolerant Republican Party...the true party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party, you imbecile.
Some illegal immigrants are worth 5 Americans, because of skill and intelligence. Americans, obviously are adverse to menial labor, and immigrants readily do what they will not. If immigrants are so distasteful, why to rich whites keep hiring them, "under the table", only to have to explain their actions when it comes out in the tax wash?
What's your ancestry? East Indian? Pakistani? Iranian?

There are deep-seated reasons as to why people feel that way about the Republican party. It's their job to figure out why and to deal with it.

Whose job? Who gives a f...? There is no help for those people. I certainly am not going to defend anyone against outright lies nor do I feel obligated to know why they lie.

Except I do know why. Because their side is so f...ed up they have to try and make the other side look worse, as they did Romney.

There are deep-seated reasons as to why people feel that way about the Republican party. It's their job to figure out why and to deal with it.

Whose job? Who gives a f...? There is no help for those people. I certainly am not going to defend anyone against outright lies nor do I feel obligated to know why they lie.

Except I do know why. Because their side is so f...ed up they have to try and make the other side look worse, as they did Romney.

69449_393037137461242_1674205667_n.jpg

4 years ago, I would have ripped that preacher on this forum.

But now, after 4 years of watching the radicalization of the right wing......I cant do that. Was it improper for him to use the Easter morning forum? Probably. Were his comments contraversial and shocking? A bit.

But were they TRUE?? Well, after seeing the behavior of the right wing over the past 4 years, it's hard to disagree.

The right wing has members who have called Michelle Obama an escaped gorilla, who say it's 'good politics' to oppose the black guy in the white house, that they used to use "wetbacks" to pick their tomatoes, that black people on welfare are like training and feeding stray dogs, and of course, they've made countless remarks about women as far as "legitimate rape" and having binders full of women when they need an "F" in a blank application box to hire. Add in the 47% and "makers vs takers" nonsense.................and well, I just cant rip that preacher for this. Not in 2013.

Is that Abbie Hoffman in your avatar image? Where are our Hoffmans and Jerry Rubins? We sure need them now.

Last edited by a moderator:

‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Blacks ‘in the Back of the Bus,’ Women ‘Back in the Kitchen’

But, it's true. If not, then why don't you just take a transvaginal probe and put it where the sun doesn't shine, OK honey?

Please. Just read the news. The right (meaning Republicans in general), metaphorically, all want to do it, and have tried. What do you think disenfranchising blacks who have voted, unhindered, for years, all of a sudden, being burdened with strict new voter ID laws, amounts to? What do you think the cutting of social programs entails? What do you think instituting hindrances to getting legal abortions is about?
How old are you anyway? From the looks of it, less than 25, which means you don't know anything about anything.
"Putting y'all back in chains"????????????????? How condescending and racist. For the umpteenth time...the parties switched ideologies from the late 60's to the 80's, and what was known as the socially conscious and tolerant Republican Party...the true party of Lincoln is now known as the Democratic Party, you imbecile.
Some illegal immigrants are worth 5 Americans, because of skill and intelligence. Americans, obviously are adverse to menial labor, and immigrants readily do what they will not. If immigrants are so distasteful, why to rich whites keep hiring them, "under the table", only to have to explain their actions when it comes out in the tax wash?

Yes, I already know that some blacks feel they are victims, no need to rehash that. I realize that blacks think they are the only people effected by voter ID. That there is some special clause excusing whites. I can't remember the last time social programs were cut except for when Clinton did. I would hope that you would be more interested in putting blacks to work then you are in keeping them in poverty, which is what welfare does, to both blacks and WHITES.

Americans, if we are to believe what you say, who do not do that work is only because they don't have to, little incentive. And where do you get that illegals are 5 times better then Americans? Where? Think about it, the reason that Americans may not want to do this job is because they are paying slave labor wages. Remove the illegals and the cheap labor then those who are abusing the illegals now will have to pay a decent wage. My gosh it is like you are defending slavery, there ain't much difference.

So what captain of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus???? You forgot to answer. Or even name one and what he said that you think is a good example.

It's the Republicans job. As long as minorities perceive the Republican party the way that they do they will never come to the table and Republicans won't get the chance to persuade them to support their policies. Many Republicans say they don't care, or it's not their responsibility, or there's no hope for those people... And that's bad for everyone. If you don't think there's hope for people then maybe you don't belong in politics.

‘Captains of the Religious Right’ Want Blacks ‘in the Back of the Bus,’ Women ‘Back in the Kitchen’

But, it's true. If not, then why don't you just take a transvaginal probe and put it where the sun doesn't shine, OK honey?

What captain of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus. Even metaphorically. Name the person and give the quote, should be easy since you know it is true.

The pastor knows how much obama hates republicans. The pastor could now expect a political favor.

It's the Republicans job. As long as minorities perceive the Republican party the way that they do they will never come to the table and Republicans won't get the chance to persuade them to support their policies. Many Republicans say they don't care, or it's not their responsibility, or there's no hope for those people... And that's bad for everyone. If you don't think there's hope for people then maybe you don't belong in politics.

There is nothing that Republicans have ever done to harm miniorities, quite the opposite. But if they believe lies, and obviously they do, I am not prepared to lie to them to try and get them to like Republicans.

Besides the Pastor is white.

The pastor knows how much obama hates republicans. The pastor could now expect a political favor.

He did it on the most holy day for Christians. I am presuming because this is the only day he gets to see the President.

Tissue?

Yes, I already know that some blacks feel they are victims, no need to rehash that. I realize that blacks think they are the only people effected by voter ID. That there is some special clause excusing whites. I can't remember the last time social programs were cut except for when Clinton did. I would hope that you would be more interested in putting blacks to work then you are in keeping them in poverty, which is what welfare does, to both blacks and WHITES.

Americans, if we are to believe what you say, who do not do that work is only because they don't have to, little incentive. And where do you get that illegals are 5 times better then Americans? Where? Think about it, the reason that Americans may not want to do this job is because they are paying slave labor wages. Remove the illegals and the cheap labor then those who are abusing the illegals now will have to pay a decent wage. My gosh it is like you are defending slavery, there ain't much difference.

So what captain of the religious right wants blacks to move to the back of the bus???? You forgot to answer. Or even name one and what he said that you think is a good example.

I'm sorry, but I now realize that you're a dishonest poster, and are only interested in demagoguery. I'll be placing you on ignore with the other cretins, who offer nothing of value in the way of dialogue or insight. Ciao.

Forum List

Back