Pat Buchanan: 'Interracial Violence Is Overwhelmingly Black-On-White'...

I don't worry. I simply respond accordingly. Take care. :)

Oh you are worried. You just want to play tough over the internet. I'll see if I can tell the Black Panthers to spare you. :doubt:

Yes, please do. Contact em on their website. It's Werebigolelazyracistpussies.com. :lol: Like i said, 40+yrs and still no beloved 'Kill Whitey' Revolution. They're not only pussies, they're lazy and incompetent too. What are they waiting for? What the bleep is taking em so long? We've heard the whiny threats, now where's the action?

Why dont you ask them? You sound pretty tough at least!! :lol:

Oh you are worried. You just want to play tough over the internet. I'll see if I can tell the Black Panthers to spare you. :doubt:

Yes, please do. Contact em on their website. It's Werebigolelazyracistpussies.com. :lol: Like i said, 40+yrs and still no beloved 'Kill Whitey' Revolution. They're not only pussies, they're lazy and incompetent too. What are they waiting for? What the bleep is taking em so long? We've heard the whiny threats, now where's the action?

Well, when they begin their Race-War (Revolution), i'll be sure to ask em all about it. But by then, it will likely be far too late for em. The time for talk would be over. So, wake me up when your 'Revolution' begins. Otherwise, quit all the yapping about hating Whitey. I'm trying to get a nap in. :)

Well, when they begin their Race-War (Revolution), i'll be sure to ask em all about it. But by then, it will likely be far too late for em. The time for talk would be over. So, wake me up when your 'Revolution' begins. Otherwise, quit all the yapping about hating Whitey. I'm trying to get a nap in. :)

Our revolution begin a long time ago. You do notice the POTUS is Black correct? You do notice that Blacks are more wealthy, own more real estate, have more education etc. Seems like you were looking right when you should have been looking left!!

Buchanan is pretty much correct in the article, uncomfortable as that is for some liberals. As for Buchanan himself, he can get carried at times going off the deep end, but he is correct more often than not.

And i voted for him the GOP Presidential primaries in 1992 and 1996 and came within a hair's breath of voting for him in the 2000 general.

Yeah, i think he's brilliant. I don't always agree with him though. This article is fascinating and Spot-On. Maybe one day, we'll have an honest discussion on Race. But clearly, we're not there yet.

Personally I think it would be FAR more effective to have an honest discussion regarding the root causes of violence, so far all we've been doing is obfuscating it with discussions on everything BUT the root causes. IMHO race isn't the root cause of violence and criminality, until we recognize that we're just dancing around the problem.
Then you agree with Buchanan? He addressed the root causes of violence and decay in the black community. As usual, however, the baiters here at USMB decided to make it about race and not about the moral decline found in the black community.

If the NAACP wanted to actually do something about social injustice, they would begin by addressing those values and policies that take away from FAMILY, community, church, and school. When these institutions break down, you get animals like the ones that shot this Aussie.

You won't find any of the usual suspects on this forum addressing those issues.

Yeah, i think he's brilliant. I don't always agree with him though. This article is fascinating and Spot-On. Maybe one day, we'll have an honest discussion on Race. But clearly, we're not there yet.

Personally I think it would be FAR more effective to have an honest discussion regarding the root causes of violence, so far all we've been doing is obfuscating it with discussions on everything BUT the root causes. IMHO race isn't the root cause of violence and criminality, until we recognize that we're just dancing around the problem.
Then you agree with Buchanan? He addressed the root causes of violence and decay in the black community. As usual, however, the baiters here at USMB decided to make it about race and not about the moral decline found in the black community.

If the NAACP wanted to actually do something about social injustice, they would begin by addressing those values and policies that take away from FAMILY, community, church, and school. When these institutions break down, you get animals like the ones that shot this Aussie.

Buchanan is white. He doesnt know anything about the cause of problems in the Black community. He only says what makes aspiring KKK members feel good about themselves.

Dems want to hold your hand until they think you are able to fly. Repubs kick you out the nest and let the wolves eat those that are not prepared. Dems at least give you a chance. Reps dont care. I'd much prefer to have a chance at learning what is needed to fly instead of dying in my first attempt. The funny thing is most Reps dont seem to get that unless you own your income source you are not part of the club and just another pawn in the political game.

Which is utter bullshit because they never let go. They continually tell people that they can't do it on their own and create new entitlements to entice them to remain beholden to their supplier. See the drug trade for a comparison.

I guess thats why they advocate education so much? Wouldnt it be better for them to keep you dumb and ignorant if this theory of yours is correct?

You seem to be the poster child for "progressive" policy. The liberals have used the higher education system as another way to control their relationship to the people who think they are being helped.

Allysia Finley: The Real Reason College Costs So Much - WSJ.com

Our revolution begin a long time ago. You do notice the POTUS is Black correct? You do notice that Blacks are more wealthy, own more real estate, have more education etc. Seems like you were looking right when you should have been looking left!!

You sound pretty reasonable. Maybe you don't need that gay little French beret after all? There are still many very serious problems in the African American Community though. Why so much violence? Blaming it all on low income and White People isn't good enough. African Americans need to seriously & honestly address their problems. Till that happens, things will only get worse.

Buchanan is white. He doesnt know anything about the cause of problems in the Black community. He only says what makes aspiring KKK members feel good about themselves.
A more ignorant statement could not be made.

One does not have to be black to see the problems in the black community. No more than one has to be white to see the problems in the white community.

I suggest you step off and go find a perspective for your hatred and then seek counseling before it eats you alive.

Which is utter bullshit because they never let go. They continually tell people that they can't do it on their own and create new entitlements to entice them to remain beholden to their supplier. See the drug trade for a comparison.

I guess thats why they advocate education so much? Wouldnt it be better for them to keep you dumb and ignorant if this theory of yours is correct?

You seem to be the poster child for "progressive" policy. The liberals have used the higher education system as another way to control their relationship to the people who think they are being helped.

Allysia Finley: The Real Reason College Costs So Much - WSJ.com

You seem to miss the point that a better education contributes to better critical thinking skills. If you want to keep someone suppressed you limit their educational opportunities similar to what they did to Blacks during slavery. Your arms are not long enough nor are you tall enough to reach where youre trying to go.

You sound pretty reasonable. Maybe you don't need that gay little French beret after all? There are still many very serious problems in the African American Community though. Why so much violence? Blaming it all on low income and White People isn't good enough. African Americans need to seriously & honestly address their problems. Till that happens, things will only get worse.

The black community is a microcosm of society at large. The issues in the ghettos are economic first then we have the added weight of racism. Combine those things and it breeds hopelessness. Pair hopelessness with history and you get anger not only at whites but a disregard for life in general even your own.

Whites are free to leave as well. Blacks built this country. Why would we leave all the fruits of that hard work to you?

Wanna make it racial, bitch? Let's make it racial.

The Horse contributed more to building this Country than did Black people.

Meanwhile, another one of obama's sons ends up in the most popular destination for Black kids in the World... Behind bars

:lol: You are a clown. Thats why I am laughing. You would run the other way if we met up like most of you KKK buddies. All of them do a lot of talking but would need to have 10 - 1 ratio to handle this. Trust that you dont want none of this.

Congrats!

$Tough Guy Award.JPG

One does not have to be black to see the problems in the black community. No more than one has to be white to see the problems in the white community.

I suggest you step off and go find a perspective for your hatred and then seek counseling before it eats you alive.

You must be functionally illiterate. Buchanan is white and has never been black so how can he possible speak to the reasons why something is ongoing in a black community? Thats like me trying to tell you I know why white people put potato chips in their macaroni and cheese. Anyone that tells you they know the answers to your issues but have never walked in your shoes is grandstanding for another audience.

So are you saying that blacks are sub-human? That they are different than all the rest of the people on earth? Interesting approach. Wrong. but interesting.

Last edited:

So are you saying that blacks are sub-human? That they are different than all the rest of the people on earth? Interesting approach. Wrong. but interesting.

Are you saying whites are sub-human? Pretty interesting how you got that out of my post.

You must be functionally illiterate. Buchanan is white and has never been black so how can he possible speak to the reasons why something is ongoing in a black community? Thats like me trying to tell you I know why white people put potato chips in their macaroni and cheese. Anyone that tells you they know the answers to your issues but have never walked in your shoes is grandstanding for another audience.
For the same reason that he or anyone can speak about anything. Its called studying and learning. I don't have to be a molecule of water to know that I'll get wet in a swimming pool.

I find that your ignorance and prejudice particularly nasty. Do as I suggest and seek help for your hatred. It will only tear you apart.

Say goodbye.

Someone has to tell the truth once in a while. Pat Buchanan elected himself. It's not like the kinds of crimes and the frequency of those crimes committed by black people are going unnoticed.

Forum List

Back