Paterson recognizes Palestine?

Your opinions do not count. Paterson and Dearborn are Muslim dominated areas. And that's why this crap is happening.

well, you can argue about my opinions, of course, but you cannot argue about facts. i was born of american parents so i am american by birth, and i am a vet and all kinds of other good stuff by election or appointment and while it goes against the ideal of america that all her citisens are equal, some american's opinions count more than others. mine probably count more than yours, an immigrant jew from iran or iraq or wherever.

i checked it out and paterson's mayor is not muslim and only one of the nine city council members is.

dearborn is the same almost. neither the mayor nor any of the seven city council members are muslims.

i would think that muslim dominated areas would also dominate the local politics, especially if we accede to your claim that muslims want to take over the world.

there also seems to be more synagogues than mosques in both places, with christianity being the most practised religions and catholics appear to be the largest religion.

so really, what evidence at all do you have that muslims dominate paterson as to say, histrionic jews such as yourself and proud vet.

you are beginning to sound like the other side of the ZOG coin...lol.
Paterson is one of the largest Muslim communities in the US it's so Muslim dominated and infested Paterson public schools observe Muslim holidays. And who gives a shit where your parents were born? Say something relevant for once, moron.
I guess if people have plenty of time on their hands, they can book a flight to Newark Airport, rent a car, and see for themselves what is happening in Paterson. After they are finished with their sightseeing, I am sure they can find a good Halal restaurant.

PATTERSON, NJ, the city whose large Palestinian population celebrated the attacks on 9/11, now celebrate Palestinian American Day | BARE NAKED ISLAM

Cambridge MA has outlawed nuclear war.

Paterson NJ has recognized Palestine.

I think the two are pretty much equal in importance and effect.
Let's not forget, many witnessed Muslims in Paterson openly celebrating 9-11. It was just like the streets of Ramallah and Gaza, they were passing out sweets and cheering and dancing. No wonder they now raise the flag of that non existent country. Ha ha ha.

You got a source for that claim?

Cambridge MA has outlawed nuclear war.

Paterson NJ has recognized Palestine.

I think the two are pretty much equal in importance and effect.
Let's not forget, many witnessed Muslims in Paterson openly celebrating 9-11. It was just like the streets of Ramallah and Gaza, they were passing out sweets and cheering and dancing. No wonder they now raise the flag of that non existent country. Ha ha ha.

No doubt others witnessed this, the same way they witnessed the celebrations in Brooklyn. Meanwhile, that guy looks pretty happy with the shirt he is wearing.

Celebrating 9/11 in Muslim lands | Walid Shoebat

No doubt others witnessed this, the same way they witnessed the celebrations in Brooklyn. Meanwhile, that guy looks pretty happy with the shirt he is wearing.

So no source or anything to back up this claim?

I think I can put this in the same trashcan as the claim that Israeli's were seen dancing over 9/11.

would you care to supply evidence that patterson is a muslim majority city. my understanding was that it had a very large hispanic/latino population indcative of a large catholic population.

however, muslims are americans too. i do not need to imagine your reaction were i to say jewish american opinions and actions were irrelevant. of course, i wouldn't say that because, unlike you, i am not a hateful, xenophobic bigot.
Your opinions do not count. Paterson and Dearborn are Muslim dominated areas. And that's why this crap is happening.

well, you can argue about my opinions, of course, but you cannot argue about facts. i was born of american parents so i am american by birth, and i am a vet and all kinds of other good stuff by election or appointment and while it goes against the ideal of america that all her citisens are equal, some american's opinions count more than others. mine probably count more than yours, an immigrant jew from iran or iraq or wherever.

i checked it out and paterson's mayor is not muslim and only one of the nine city council members is.

dearborn is the same almost. neither the mayor nor any of the seven city council members are muslims.

i would think that muslim dominated areas would also dominate the local politics, especially if we accede to your claim that muslims want to take over the world.

there also seems to be more synagogues than mosques in both places, with christianity being the most practised religions and catholics appear to be the largest religion.

so really, what evidence at all do you have that muslims dominate paterson as to say, histrionic jews such as yourself and proud vet.

There's no Synagogues in Dearborn Jew hater:cuckoo:

Oh?

Synagogues in or near Dearborn, Michigan MI

Some 62.

Oh?

Synagogues in or near Dearborn, Michigan MI

Some 62.

There are no syangogues in Dearborn Get it? Stick to what you know I live here

Paterson is one of the largest Muslim communities in the US it's so Muslim dominated and infested Paterson public schools observe Muslim holidays. And who gives a shit where your parents were born? Say something relevant for once, moron.

they observe one muslim holiday and one jewish holiday and one christian holiday...as designated.

you need to study math. just because a city has one of the largest muslim communities in the U.S. does not mean that the community is muslim dominated...but that is a concept i am sure you will fail to comprehend...unusual because most iranians i know have a very good intuitive knowledge of math.

also, you may try to learn how to read. i said my parents were american so i am american by birth. i did not say that they were born here...although one was. nor was i born here. all i am saying is that as an american by birth, my opinion is more important than yours. that isn't fair and that isn't the american ideal but jew or not, you are a persian (many mistake you for an arab) and an immigrant and immigrants are by and large scorned by a large segment of the population, be they legal or illegal. i wish it weren't so.

now again, if paterson is dominated by muslims, as you keep insisting, why isn't the positions of political power occupied by muslims? the truth be told, muslims have very little political power in paterson and you are a hysterical ninny.

OMG: "my opinions are more important than yours because my parents were born here"!!!! What a NUTJOB you are. Seriously that is so ignorant and moronic I don't even know what to say to that. All I can say is you should be glad you to say these idiotic things ON THE INTERNET and not in public, where you will be laughed at and avoided.

Nah, Muslim "EIDS" are observed in the public school system, one of the few places in the country that is like that. Which reflects the demographics of the community, thick skull.

The fact that the mayor or other city representatives are or are not Muslim is irrelevant, they are still hostage to their demands, as we can see by this Palestinian flag issue. Maybe that's how the Muslims want it anyhow, to keep a low profile. So, are you going to move there? You can go Mosque hopping giving anti Semitic speeches. Ha ha ha.

how stupid are you. some people's opinions in america are more important than others. if it is any consolation, justin beiber's opinion is more important than mine, and he is a canadian. he has a far broader audience.

i say it on the internet only because fools such as you make the initial claim that my opinion doesn't count. no one has made that ridiculous accusation anywhere other than the internet, and you are the only one actually who has ever said such a thing.

you are an iranian jew. that is pretty low on the pecking order. then ad to that the dact that you are very stupid and very contentious and very abrasive and that drops you even further down on the pecking order. and you have a lack of wit, a lack of humour, and judging rom your behaviour on this board, you are completely devoid of any social graces.

meanwhile, i am irish...lots of irish in america. i am catholic, at least in name...lots of catholics in america, the words "islamonazi cocksucker " have ever spilled out of my mouth and i am capable of conducting myself appropriately in social situations, be they a formal dinner or a street riot.

so that is just the way it is. it is no bigs. hey, donald trump's and kim kardashian's and derek jeter's opinions are more important than mine.

you are ignorant as well...

here. it really isn't that hard to find but but here is the holiday schedule for paterson school district.

http://www.paterson.k12.nj.us/PDF/12-13/2012-2013 District Calendar 042913.pdf

another reason why your opinion is less important than mine. i check my facts so i do not say stupid factual things that can be checked except on rare occasions and when i do, i make a point of correcting it, even when no one calls me on it. you on the other hand, will not even admit i was right about such a trivial matter as school holidays in paterson, or if you do, it will be through clenched teeth.

also, i mean, how big a fool do you have to be not to read the article before you spout your ridiculous nonsense.

"Jeffery Jones, the mayor of Paterson, said it was just another of the many flag raising ceremonies that takes places in the city: there is a Dominican flag raising, a Puerto Rican flag raising, a Bangladeshi flag raising, an African-American flag raising, and many others. All of these raisings accomplish one purpose: to recognize the diversity of the city.'

"However, many of the right-wing bloggers, who began ad hominem attacks against the event’s organizer and the city, did not get that message."

Paterson recognizes Palestine? | Paterson Times

roudy, just for the record, i am not laughing with you, i am laughing at you. you are not moronic, you are not idiotic, you are not imbecilic. you are just very, very stupid in the sense that you shoot off your mouth without even doing the most rudimentaary of facts.

you are worthless. fortunately, with people of like minds like hossfly, proud vet, and others of your clownish ilk, you are not alone.

there are a hell of a lot more synagogues in the greater dearborn area than there are mosques or windmilsl, towards which you seem to excel in tilting, muslim and catholic hater.

Off topic trolling posts have been removed - take personal arguments to Flame Zone. Please don't drag in trash from other forums. Thank you.

So no source or anything to back up this claim?

I think I can put this in the same trashcan as the claim that Israeli's were seen dancing over 9/11.
I imagine you don't know any people in Brooklyn to ask. There used to be many posters who actually lived in Brooklyn and saw what was going on. I don't think they would put what they saw in a trash can. And are you saying that many Muslims around the world weren't happy that 9/11 happened?

This thread has been re-opened: personal crap needs to be taken down to the FLAMING. Any further trolling/off topic PERSONAL flaming will result in an infraction and a possible vacation.

It looks like Seal has changed his post from what he said originally, but I am sure many of the viewers remember what he said previously but he still is dragging in mention of a Black man for whatever reason that seems to float his boat. Now how do you know if an American flag was flying nearby or not? Did you get special information from someone in Paterson by chance? And, I know that Seal will be very happy to give us the exact wording of the law.

You know Hoss that you made the claims so that it is incumbant on you to prove those claims. I look at your picture and it seeme to be of a pretty limited scope, and I read your law and it all depends on weather or not a US Flag was also flown at the same time, So why don't you prove your case instead of asking Seal to prove his, the burden is yours.

i would add, that his burden of proof need be from reliable and mainstream sources. that pic shows absolutely nothing.

i would think that, if the mayor was in violation of state law, it would have certainly been an issue in all the previous diversity acknowldgement and celebratory days.

It looks like Seal has changed his post from what he said originally, but I am sure many of the viewers remember what he said previously but he still is dragging in mention of a Black man for whatever reason that seems to float his boat. Now how do you know if an American flag was flying nearby or not? Did you get special information from someone in Paterson by chance? And, I know that Seal will be very happy to give us the exact wording of the law.

You know Hoss that you made the claims so that it is incumbant on you to prove those claims. I look at your picture and it seeme to be of a pretty limited scope, and I read your law and it all depends on weather or not a US Flag was also flown at the same time, So why don't you prove your case instead of asking Seal to prove his, the burden is yours.
Ol' Hoss always admits his mistakes when he has no proof, goes along regardless and hopes nobody notices. However this time he got caught and is willing to take the abuse he deserves. And so here is the picture of the American flag of equal dimensions, flying alongside the terrorist flag of the Great State of Palestine. Hope everyone is satisfied.

Man Behind "Palestinian" Jihad Flag at Paterson, NJ City Hall a Convicted Felon - Atlas Shrugs

Ol' Hoss always admits his mistakes when he has no proof, goes along regardless and hopes nobody notices. However this time he got caught and is willing to take the abuse he deserves. And so here is the picture of the American flag of equal dimensions, flying alongside the terrorist flag of the Great State of Palestine. Hope everyone is satisfied.

Man Behind "Palestinian" Jihad Flag at Paterson, NJ City Hall a Convicted Felon - Atlas Shrugs

That looks photoshopped or something - compare it to the picture in the OP where it's only flown at half mast:

palestinian_patterson_flag_twitter-350x349.jpg

LOL...you don't know if there was an american flag flying nearby now do you, nor do you know the exact wording of the law.

i hope it hasn't escaped you that you are suggesting that a black man be shackled and whipped for, if what you allege is true and i have my serious doubts, what amounts to a minor misdemeanor of a state law.

i changed nothing.

what i see is a mayor of a small new jersey city who believes in the diversity of that city and america and i see that city and their mayor celebrating that diversity by raising the flags of the various ethnicities that comprise the people of that city.

it had not been a problem heretofore until he decided to allow the small palestinian population of that city some recognition and then he was attacked viciously and maliciously and lied about, his reputation maligned, and his city denigrated.

if the groups involved in these unwarranted attacks were to be broken down, we would find that those slandering the this good man, and i believe he is a good man, are right wing bigots...but even more predominant in this feeding frenzy are jewish groups and individuals.

it actually shocked me that, as a culture, american jews could be so malicious, petty, and vindictive, and that attitude was pretty well displayed on this board. now, you and others can wail on about me being an "anti-semite" or a "jew hater" or whatever for saying this, but what i have said is true.

the man was celebrating america as he has done with different groups in the past and he discovered the wrath of jewish america. the jews did not acquit themselves at all in this one. they lost friends and further tarnished what was once a reputation of acceptance, fairness, and magnaminity.

shame on all of you who wrongfully maligned this good man and this good, american community.

Our town has an annual Italian American festival where Italian flags are flown. I fail to see why a big deal is made of the Palestinian American community being allowed to be recognized.

It's interesting, Paterson - when you look it up in Wikipedia - diversity is it's main descriptor. A town of many ethnic groups and immigrants :)

That looks photoshopped or something - compare it to the picture in the OP where it's only flown at half mast:

palestinian_patterson_flag_twitter-350x349.jpg
The "half mast" photo was on the way to the top. I have the video. The ululating sounded like banshees. Why would anyone want to photoshop the picture? The idea is to show that there is only one (1) flagpole. I doubt if the photographer was thinking, "I had better photoshop this 'cause ol' Hossfly will want to post it on USMB''.

LOL...you don't know if there was an american flag flying nearby now do you, nor do you know the exact wording of the law.

i hope it hasn't escaped you that you are suggesting that a black man be shackled and whipped for, if what you allege is true and i have my serious doubts, what amounts to a minor misdemeanor of a state law.

i changed nothing.

what i see is a mayor of a small new jersey city who believes in the diversity of that city and america and i see that city and their mayor celebrating that diversity by raising the flags of the various ethnicities that comprise the people of that city.

it had not been a problem heretofore until he decided to allow the small palestinian population of that city some recognition and then he was attacked viciously and maliciously and lied about, his reputation maligned, and his city denigrated.

if the groups involved in these unwarranted attacks were to be broken down, we would find that those slandering the this good man, and i believe he is a good man, are right wing bigots...but even more predominant in this feeding frenzy are jewish groups and individuals.

it actually shocked me that, as a culture, american jews could be so malicious, petty, and vindictive, and that attitude was pretty well displayed on this board. now, you and others can wail on about me being an "anti-semite" or a "jew hater" or whatever for saying this, but what i have said is true.

the man was celebrating america as he has done with different groups in the past and he discovered the wrath of jewish america. the jews did not acquit themselves at all in this one. they lost friends and further tarnished what was once a reputation of acceptance, fairness, and magnaminity.

shame on all of you who wrongfully maligned this good man and this good, american community.
Shame on you for denying that you changed anything, but in the scheme of things it is not that important why you changed it. However, keep on babbling on like you have been doing for days. I am getting a good chuckle out of you. By the way, where's the exact wording of the law since you want everyone to think you know so much?

Forum List

Back