Patriotic Tennessee Congressional Candidate's Billboard 'Make America White Again' Ignites Uproar

It doesn't take much for the radicals to "ignite in an uproar" these days. The democrat party has the radicals on a short leash and they will bark and growl on command.

Mac1958 has a decent point although he confuses freedom of expression as free speech.
No, I regularly, clearly and purposely separate the two.

Why?

Because the PC Police like to defend their behavior by conflating Freedom of Speech, which is a constitutional issue, with freedom of expression, which is a cultural issue.

But thanks for trying.
No, you don't. The regressive far right like you fail on this all the time.

You have got to be a plant for the other side but wouldn't make America white again be more fitting for the democrataic party?

The guy tried to defend himself by claiming he meant he wanted to take America back to the time of 'June and Ward Cleaver', when there was 'no / little crime' and everything was 'swell'...in his little universe.

At the very least he is a very sheltered man who has a hard time thinking before he acts....and that's giving him a MASSIVE 'benefit of the doubt'. If that is the case he is too stupid to be entrusted with a govt position at any level. The more probably explanation is that this was truly 'racist'.

Bottom Line, no matter what, putting up this billboard was extremely offensive and stupid as hail. I do not expect him to be able to recover from this gaffe.

FYI: The Billboard has been taken down....

Last edited:
Mac1958 has a decent point although he confuses freedom of expression as free speech.

Why?

Because the PC Police like to defend their behavior by conflating Freedom of Speech, which is a constitutional issue, with freedom of expression, which is a cultural issue.

But thanks for trying.
No surprise that you would get defensive and pissy over my use of the term PC Police.

I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand the clear distinction I make.

Why?

But thanks for trying.
No surprise that you would get defensive and pissy over my use of the term PC Police.

I will point out your regressive right wing misdefinitions every time. Count on it.

Why?

But thanks for trying.

I will point out your regressive right wing misdefinitions every time. Count on it.
Okay, Jake. I do realize how far up in your heads I reside.

And, since you're (once again) going to hump my leg, I may as well have some fun with it.

Let's see if you'll apologize for once again lying about me. (Just kidding, I know you'll just play games). Ready?

In Post 20 of this thread, I said that I "regularly and purposely separate" Freedom of Speech and freedom of expression.

In Post 22, you said "no you don't".

So here are few examples, into which I'll rub your dishonest nose:

Post 54: Only Fascists Assail Free Speech
It ain't Constitutional, it's cultural....

Post 2: Freedom of Speech vs. Political Correctness
Political Correctness is not a constitutional issue, it's a cultural issue. The PC Police aren't robbing you of your right to speak freely. What they have done instead is create a culture of intimidation and "consequences" for anyone who says anything they don't like. Does that work against the spirit of freedom of speech? Yes. But it's not about the Constitution. "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it" is not on their minds. They want to shut you up, and they'll find a way to do it..

Post 5: Obama needs to execute an EO to protect the rights of people to use the First Amendment right
Obama has an obligation to come out and speak in defense of the First Amendment.
This isn't a Constitutional issue; it's a cultural issue. We have a group of people who have decided that if they don't like what you say, they're going to find a way to legally shut you down. They'll play the victim, saying that you're trying to take their rights away, as they shut down opposing speech. Yes, it goes against the spirit of the First Amendment, but that's all. And they don't care. And remember, the Constitution was written by evil, rich, white slave owners anyway, so there's that..

Oh, and look Jake!! I looks like you've tried this lie before!!

Mac1958, you do no such thing, but that is OK. That's you.

Okie dokie, here you go Jake!

Post 115: PC Speech Is Against The First Amendment
Political Correctness is not a First Amendment issue, it's a cultural issue.

A group of dishonest narcissists have decided to use your own Freedom of Speech against you, by exercising their Freedom of Speech to punish and intimidate people from using words that scare them.

Sure, it goes against the spirit of Freedom of Speech, but they don't care. Remember, the Constitution was just written by a bunch of rich white slave rapists anyway!

This is cultural, not Constitutional.

Post 2: Freedom of Speech vs. Political Correctness
Political Correctness is not a constitutional issue, it's a cultural issue.

The PC Police aren't robbing you of your right to speak freely. What they have done instead is create a culture of intimidation and "consequences" for anyone who says anything they don't like. Does that work against the spirit of freedom of speech? Yes. But it's not about the Constitution.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it" is not on their minds. They want to shut you up, and they'll find a way to do it.

Just for you. I always love rubbing the Regressive Left's noses in their lies.

Thanks for yet another opportunity. But that is okay. That's you. Thank you for being you!

===================

Why are you people such CONSISTENT LIARS, Jake?

Rub, rub, rub.

The guy tried to defend himself by claiming he meant he wanted to take America back to the time of 'June and Ward Cleaver', when there was 'no / little crime' and everything was 'swell'...in his little universe.

At the very least he is a very sheltered man who has a hard time thinking before he acts....and that's giving him a MASSIVE 'benefit of the doubt'. If that is the case he is too stupid to be entrusted with a govt position at any level. The more probably explanation is that this was truly 'racist'.

Bottom Line, no matter what, putting up this billboard was extremely offensive and stupid as hail. I do not expect him to be able to recover from this gaffe.

It is true. The 1950s did have lower crime.

I'm not sure this isn't a Hillary plant.

Did Clinton hack the guy's website too?

Rick Tyler For Congress
I don't know, this is the first time I've heard of the guy. He does seem to have a lot in common with "The conscience of the Senate" former KKK leader and powerful Democrat Bob Byrd though, a man for which Hillary has had great praise. What I have always found interesting is how all you "champions of free speech" on the left want to shut down anyone who exercises that right when their opinions don't walk in lockstep with yours.

As a white christian male I totally denounce every rationale on that billboard. Nice troll posyt also.

Ballotpedia lists Tyler as an Independent. The site also says he ran for the same office in 2014, receiving 5,579 votes, or 0.4 percent of the total votes cast.

0.4 percent! This guy's real popular. :lol:

Now we know exactly how many Nazis live in Polk County, Tennessee.

It is true. The 1950s did have lower crime.
And strong unions and higher wages/benefits for the times. I was a teenager then...it was the best of times!

As a white christian male I totally denounce every rationale on that billboard.
Why?

Because you are a Black Lives Matter troll, a fraud, someone who hates the US and white folks, and your act is getting pretty tiring...
So if a person thinks black lives matter, that indicates he hates white folks to you? It's either/or? It's hard to understand your rationale because you haven't told us yet what's so special about you that makes you better than others. Can you enlighten us?

Forum List

Back