Paul Gosar is Censured

Sure...both her AND Gosar....or neither her nor Gosar.

Do you believe Kathy Griffin has the SAME ability and access to do harm to the fat former guy as Gosar has the ability and access to do harm to AOC?

What do you think about the con-cept of a toxic work environment?
Is AOC really that fragile?

You didn't answer my question. One more time: But what has that gotten to do with the fact that Gosar should be held to account for what he did?

He was held accountable for his what he did the the fullest extent allowed.

And..." you do agree that Rump has gotten away with a lot of crimes and should be punished? "

I agree that every politician since I have been alive have gotten way with things they should be punished for

I'm going to try to explain this to you.

This is a woman who's male coworker made a video of him murdering her.

This man influences people in his district. He may not harm her, but one of his supporters might.

He might even harm her. As a woman I can tell you that we women have had to learn to take such things seriously. Especially when they come from people who obviously aren't mentally healthy.

His video was intimidating and threatening to her. She said so herself. If I had been her I would have felt the same way.

This nation has a very long history of women being threatened, the authorities don't do much of anything resulting with the woman ending up harmed or dead.

Women have learned from decades of being taught to be careful, stay away from crazy men, that we MUST take threats seriously. That we MUST take intimidation seriously.

This wasn't a joke. It was a crime.

You can't invalidate her just because he said it was a joke.

She has the RIGHT to feel threatened, intimidated and scared. Those are normal and proper reactions to such a video from a coworker.

Finally, if this had happened in the private sector, if an executive had made such a video about his coworker, that executive would have been fired. Quickly. The woman coworker having a case of harassment, intimidation, threats and creating a hostile work environment, probably would be looking for the best lawyer to sue.

You aren't a women. You have no idea what it's like to be intimidated and threatened by a man as a woman. You don't have the right to invalidate how she feels and her very normal reaction.
There was no crime.

It's fine and proper to fire a co-worker who makes such a video. But not to throw him in jail.

You need to think very carefully about what you are advocating. Your attitude is a far bigger threat to free speech than Gospar is to AOC.

Look up the following federal law:

18 U.S. Code § 115 - Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official.​

(B)
threatens to assault, kidnap, or murder, a United States official, a United States judge, a Federal law enforcement officer, or an official whose killing would be a crime under such section, with intent to impede, intimidate, or interfere with such official, judge, or law enforcement officer while engaged in the performance of official duties, or with intent to retaliate against such official, judge, or law enforcement officer on account of the performance of official duties, shall be punished as provided in subsection (b).

A video of murdering a coworker is a threat and meant to intimidate that coworker in the US House of Reps.

gosar violated that law.
Gospar did not threaten to do any of those things.

Anyone who thinks Gospar was threatening AOC is, quite frankly, dead wrong and deserving of the appellation "snowflake".

Perhaps you have never held a job, but I can assure you that if you tweeted a video of you killing a co-worker you would no longer have that job.
Of course not. However, it's not a video of someone committing murder. It's a fucking cartoon, moron. It's satire, and everyone knows it.

Of course not. However, it's not a video of someone committing murder. It's a fucking cartoon, moron. It's satire, and everyone knows it.

Yes, it is a cartoon of one worker killing a co-worker.

The fact it is satire changes nothing at all.

If I thought you had a job I would tell you to give it a try and see how it works out for you.

But alas...

Gospar did not threaten to do any of those things.

Anyone who thinks Gospar was threatening AOC is, quite frankly, dead wrong and deserving of the appellation "snowflake".

I agree he did not break the law, though I think he should be given the same attention by the Feds as Griffen was with the head of Trump stunt.

He was held accountable for his what he did the the fullest extent allowed.

I agree that every politician since I have been alive have gotten way with things they should be punished for
Good on the first point. But for a guy who prides himself on "not goose-stepping with others" ... you are still evading my direct question...

" You do agree that Rump has gotten away with a lot of crimes and should be punished? " Yes or No?

Good on the first point. But for a guy who prides himself on "not goose-stepping with others" ... you are still evading my direct question...

" You do agree that Rump has gotten away with a lot of crimes and should be punished? " Yes or No?

I answered your question, the fact you want to make this thread about Trump is not really my concern.

98% ??? I don't think the number is QUITE that high but I'll take your word for it.
US-House-re-election-rates.jpg

The Senate re-election rate is about 80 percent.

US-senate-re-election-rates.jpg

TERM LIMITS is the only solution. The longer they stay, the more corrupt and entrenched they become.

My proposal:

House - Four terms or eight years
Senate - Two terms or twelve years
Scotus - Fifteen years or mandatory retirement at age 70

POTUS only gets eight years max. Why not limit the rest of these bastards?
I am not in favor of term limits. That is not the problem.

Incumbents have a tremendous fundraising advantage.

The problem is that we have given too much power to the federal government. The more you concentrate power at the top, the easier you make it for special interests to capture that power. That's why so much money is spent by special interests in the form of campaign contributions.

A corporation or union or whatever is not going to donate money to someone who can't do anything for them.

I answered your question, the fact you want to make this thread about Trump is not really my concern.
LOL. In other words, you are ok to speak of generalities but God forbid you to speak ill of Der Fuhrer? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

LOL. In other words, you are ok to speak of generalities but God forbid you to speak ill of Der Fuhrer? Yeah, thought so. Thanks for playing. :itsok:

As I said, only on these forums can I have TDS and be a Trumper in the same damn thread!

you sheep are so entertaining, it is why I come here.

Yes, it is a cartoon of one worker killing a co-worker.

The fact it is satire changes nothing at all.

If I thought you had a job I would tell you to give it a try and see how it works out for you.

But alas...
The fact that it's satire is everything. Only an hysterical prog would get excited about this.

The fact that it's satire is everything. Only an hysterical prog would get excited about this.

Like I said....

But alas...

Forum List

Back