Paul Gosar is Censured

Are you thinking of Rump, the orange douche bag? Yeah, he has gotten away with a lot. Hopefully not for too long.

I am thinking of pretty much all our elected officials for my whole adult life, that you think it is only one side is why they are able to get live above the law

No, I said awesome. I haven't been radicalized like you. I look at Cortez and see a young woman speaking hard cold truth to power. And she's fearless. I support people like that.
Wow. You am a jeenyus! You misspelled aweful. Own it.

AOC is a vapid and empty-skulled imbecile. Like you. She proceeds on pure emotionalism with no concern for reality. She doesn’t speak truth. She speaks highly wrought over emotionalism fantasy. You support the simpletons. You are merely recognizing your ilk.

Agreed. It clearly wasn’t itself an incitement to violence nor does it appear to have been intended as anything to incite any violence. I’d venture the guess that it was intended only for juvenile amusement like many memes.
I also think it was stupid.

I loathe Cathy Griffin. But her insane image of her holding up then President Trump’s bloody severed “head” obviously wasn’t an actual incitement to assassinate the President.

View attachment 565550

The distinction of course is that Gosar is a member of the House, and Griffin is not. She was not prosecuted either, but paid a price for that shot. So is Gosar.

Kathy Griffin putting pictures of herself holding the decapitated head of President Trump is cool.

A cartoon of AOC getting what all American Hating Terrorists should get, apparently not cool.

The distinction of course is that Gosar is a member of the House, and Griffin is not. She was not prosecuted either, but paid a price for that shot. So is Gosar.

Griffen was also investigated by the Secret Service, was Gosar? I do not think so

anyone at any time making light of killing someone needs to stop. it's simply showing your emotional imbalance is totally out of control and the resort to violence and glee in such simply shows you've never grown up.

i've not seen the video but if gosar is depicting death to AOC, it's wrong and im fine with what they're doing to address it. i do not get into "hold to a higher standard" crap. NO ONE should be so juvenile that you wish death on someone else for thinking differently than you do.

Were they legislatures? You know lawmakers are held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens, right?
again - you and your HIGHER STANDARDS.

i hold basic human traits to ALL of us. i won't divide them out so i can be safe and stupid and have an excuse handy. that's a leftist tactic.

NO ONE should be making light of killing another.

True. But again, I never even suggested that she was an office holder. That is completely beside the point I made. Both she and Gosar posted imbecile things. Neither of the idiotic things they posted, however, constitute an incitement to violence. Accordingly, both had a free speech right — even to post imbecile images. That right doesn’t necessarily come without consequences.

Wow. You am a jeenyus! You misspelled aweful. Own it.

AOC is a vapid and empty-skulled imbecile. Like you. She proceeds on pure emotionalism with no concern for reality. She doesn’t speak truth. She speaks highly wrought over emotionalism fantasy. You support the simpletons. You are merely recognizing your ilk.
AOC showed class and an appreciation of CongressIonal standards

Republicans obviously lack both

True. But again, I never even suggested that she was an office holder. That is completely beside the point I made. Both she and Gosar posted imbecile things. Neither of the idiotic things they posted, however, constitute an incitement to violence. Accordingly, both had a free speech right — even to post imbecile images. That right doesn’t necessarily come without consequences.
If it makes you feel any better, If Kathy Griffin was a member of Congress when she posted that picture, Democrats would have voted to censure her

My main point was she faced consequences in her chosen profession and so is Gosar.

However the Right wing outrage at her as a comedian is comparable to the lefts outrage at Gosar, a public servant. To me that's comedic gold because neither one of their productions, lets say, were really worth a shit.

HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!

fuck you.

Hahaha injecting disinfectant sounds so much better!

"and then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

My main point was she faced consequences in her chosen profession and so is Gosar.

However the Right wing outrage at her as a comedian is comparable to the lefts outrage at Gosar, a public servant. To me that's comedic gold because neither one of their productions, lets say, were really worth a shit.
Good. She is an unfunny wretched hack and deserved consequences. But it was still protected free speech. And although I have acknowledged that Gosar’s effort was also stupid, he DID suffer a more overt legal consequence.

Good. She is an unfunny wretched hack and deserved consequences. But it was still protected free speech. And although I have acknowledged that Gosar’s effort was also stupid, he DID suffer a more overt legal consequence.
Free speech does not mean there are no consequences for what you say

Forum List

Back