Paul Gosar is Censured

We will use it for better reasons than retaliation for hurt feelings over a joke. Like stripping committees from dems fucking Chinese spies. Dems calling for anti- semitism. Dems bailing out antifa from jail, dems calling for getting in peoples faces.

real reasons.
You retards just don't get it... so your boy got bitch-slapped...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Censured by the democrat majority and stripped of meaningless committee membership. Boo hoo. When are the investigators going to get around to investigating the president's money laundering scheme through his son who is selling amateur art junk for more than Picasso originals?
If the memberships are meaningless than we're squabbling about nothing... don't worry about it... move on... :auiqs.jpg:

• Thanks
You retards just don't get it... so your boy got bitch-slapped...
From what I understand, there will be Censures of Progs who open up their mouths and are corrupted and traitors. Maxine Walters should have been censured easily for her remarks. Republicans were threatened and injured and worse if you fail to remember. Progs pushed violence. And they got it. Repubs follow what Progs do. Trump tried to warn the proletariat that votes Prog but to no avail as the media/entertainer/elites shills were jus to strong with endless pockets. Repubs will do what you did come a little over a year from now. They better deal with the new Prog programs also.

They don’t even realize the new normal they have created. Just look at these posts. When this starts happening to dems after next year they will change their tune.

I do hope this is the new normal, anyone that does anything like Gosar did should have the same punishment.

• Thanks
I do suspect if I did this same thing to a co-worker I would be looking for a new job.
What you support as leaders are a danger to others lives for a new government of tyranny that is partially here now. You are to blinded to see it as you are at the top of the totem pole now. Tyranny trickles up when the failures mount.

I do suspect if I did this same thing to a co-worker I would be looking for a new job.
Hey everybody, look at this!
Watch me cut Freds head off
Funny isn’t it?

But…but ….It’s just a joke
Im not really going to cut his head off

What you support as leaders are a danger to others lives for a new government of tyranny that is partially here now. You are to blinded to see it as you are at the top of the totem pole now. Tyranny trickles up when the failures mount.

I do not support any of our leaders, I know they all suck.

But be honest just this once, if you did this exact thing to a co-worker, how would your employer respond? Personally I have seen people fired for much less than this.

You know lawmakers are held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens, right?

Really? That has not been my experience...what I have seen over the decades I have been an adult is they get away with things that would put the rest of us in jail. They can suck at their jobs and keep them for 40 years.

I would say just the opposite is true, they are held to a lower standard than ordinary citizens

When a democrat consistently incites violence by repeating lies about a stolen election, supports the insurrection then makes a violent cartoon, or statements, I will be for their censure. Opposition to right wing lies is none of that.
So every democrat in office from 2016 to 2020 should be censured then.

Paul Gosar is a dentist. that is a perfect job to prepare you for Congress. you have to be prepared for any surprise. he is pals with Nic Fuentes too, another good thing about him, not that i defend his actions toward AOC

Firstly the "joke" is about killing another human being. And put forth by a member of the government that could easily push a constituent to take the joke seriously. We saw this with Bill O'Reilly and the death of Doctor Tiller.

Bill O'Reilly's Dangerous War Against Dr. Tiller - Rolling Stone

He repeatedly referred to him as “Tiller the Baby Killer” and hurled all sorts of other epithets in Tiller's direction
Odd, how would a guy that kills babies for a living get a nickname like that?

Wicki helps us all out:

"Nicholas Joseph Fuentes is an American far-right and white nationalist political commentator and live streamer. The Anti-Defamation League has described Fuentes as a white supremacist. A former YouTuber, his channel was permanently suspended in February 2020 for violating YouTube's hate speech policy."

• Thanks
I do not support any of our leaders, I know they all suck.

But be honest just this once, if you did this exact thing to a co-worker, how would your employer respond? Personally I have seen people fired for much less than this.
I did not see the video. I do not even know if it was a comedic attempt. I do know that there are Progs who pushed violence and were not censured. We do not have two parties with left, center and right in each one. We are moving further and further left and a lot of people are not that. There is a lot of leeway in how people think in our nation. We have reached limits. The old ways are finished even with some people having nasty mouths. I do not mess or mess with co workers. And I will say that there are jobs that have cliques based on many ways causing a rough coexistence. What is happening now is that there is pushback. Progs go back centuries. There are people now who are alive and collect pensions who are guilty of messing with others and have not had justice done to them. Penalize them. People destroyed or even committed suicide. But you are now doing the same thing as being empowered. I tried to type that honest.

Really? That has not been my experience...what I have seen over the decades I have been an adult is they get away with things that would put the rest of us in jail. They can suck at their jobs and keep them for 40 years.

I would say just the opposite is true, they are held to a lower standard than ordinary citizens
Are you thinking of Rump, the orange douche bag? Yeah, he has gotten away with a lot. Hopefully not for too long.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back