Paul Ryan is the VP pick

Yes of course, make your pick so as not to be controversial to your political enemies....I am betting you actually believe that.

Republicans have just doubled down on their ideology

Let's see how the voters take it

It won in 2010 and in Wisconsin.....

It sure did, because Republicans ran on Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! as well as "Obama cut Medicare!!!".

But we're almost 2 years later, Congress is at 9% approval, Republicans switched their slogan to Vaginas! Vaginas! Vaginas! and Paul Ryan got his budget through, which turns Medicare into a voucher program, kicking seniors into the private market so they can rack up huge debts and then die and leave the rest of us the bill.

Pretty fucking retarded, and I'm thinking that's why Obama is up in Wisconsin by about 6 or 7 points.

Midterms and general elections are two different beasts, and House Republicans aren't sitting too comfortably at the moment because they promised us all these jobs and then all they did was screw around with our health care the last 18 months.

That's not why we hired them in 2010.

It sure did, because Republicans ran on Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! as well as "Obama cut Medicare!!!".

But we're almost 2 years later, Congress is at 9% approval, Republicans switched their slogan to Vaginas! Vaginas! Vaginas! and Paul Ryan got his budget through, which turns Medicare into a voucher program, kicking seniors into the private market so they can rack up huge debts and then die and leave the rest of us the bill.

Pretty fucking retarded, and I'm thinking that's why Obama is up in Wisconsin by about 6 or 7 points.

Midterms and general elections are two different beasts, and House Republicans aren't sitting too comfortably at the moment because they promised us all these jobs and then all they did was screw around with our health care the last 18 months.

Romney hasn't even jumped in yet, after the convention it will get VERY ugly...if Bammy stays with Bain and Taxes and Ryan pushing granny off the cliff in her wheelchair...he will get creamed.

I'm willing to bet that you're going to vote to re-elect your Dem Senator and Dem Rep, anyway, though

Perhaps. But Romney didn’t have to make it so easy for them.

Yes of course, make your pick so as not to be controversial to your political enemies....I am betting you actually believe that.

Wow that wasnt a canned libtard answer.....geeee I wonder who would have won approval from the wizards of smart, the people that think Obama's done a great job........LOLOLOLOL

Wow that wasnt a canned libtard answer.....geeee I wonder who would have won approval from the wizards of smart, the people that think Obama's done a great job........LOLOLOLOL

Personally, I don't think Romney could have won regardless of whom he picked.

Ryan will cost Romney more votes than he picks up

Last edited:

Oh, Congressman Ryan is not just another pretty face: He told Obama in front of God and everybody that "Hiding spending doesn't reduce spending." :muahaha:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs]Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube[/ame]

New ballgame and Wisconsin is going for Obama

Ryan won't even pull his own state

^ bookmarked...

You need to read up on how well Ryan does in a heavily democratic district every time he runs....

He's liked in his home state by both sides of the isle....

You got it...

Hey have you actually supported anyone yet? Or are you still a spineless leach?

Oh, Congressman Ryan is not just another pretty face: He told Obama in front of God and everybody that "Hiding spending doesn't reduce spending." :muahaha:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs]Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube[/ame]

Neither does slashing taxes on the wealthy

Ryan may be a fatal mistake; he's so far right, he makes Santorum appear sane. why would Romney go for the right, he has the right wingers locked up already. Romney needs to carry borderline southern states, Mr. Milwaukee won't help, Ryan's love for expensive wine is no secret, he is a heavy drinker. Another shooting after a liquid breakfast we do not need.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs"]Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube[/ame]

We fought a bloody Revolutionary War to prevent government from stealing the people's money through high taxes.

I'll fight anyone who tries to change what my ancestors fought to bestow on their posterity, including their freedom and right to make money if they wanted to.

So, put up yer dukes.

New ballgame and Wisconsin is going for Obama

Ryan won't even pull his own state

^ bookmarked...

You need to read up on how well Ryan does in a heavily democratic district every time he runs....

He's liked in his home state by both sides of the isle....

You got it...

Hey have you actually supported anyone yet? Or are you still a spineless leach?
Is that the only reply you have?

I don't support the spineless leach known as 0bama...

I would've liked to have seen it be Rubio, if only to see how the Dumbos would attack him without obliterating their Hispanic support in the process.

I would've liked to have seen it be Rubio, if only to see how the Dumbos would attack him without obliterating their Hispanic support in the process.
No doubt about it, RV, Senator Rubio is a great guy and a slugger. But a few weeks back, I recall him telling Romney he'd rather do his new Senate Seat, and I don't think he budged. He is, however, top drawer for issuing this statement: "Throughout his life, Mitt Romney has made great decisions, and choosing Paul Ryan as his running mate is a truly inspired choice. I got to know Paul during my Senate campaign when he endorsed me early on when I was still considered a long shot.”

"The Romney-Ryan ticket is going to win in November because it offers the American people visionary leadership to recapture the free enterprise spirit that has empowered countless Americans to build businesses from scratch and live the American dream,” Rubio said. “I'm excited about the visionary change a Romney-Ryan team will bring to Washington, and I look forward to campaigning with them this fall." From MSNBC

Rubio is in the corner for the Romney Ryan ticket. He wants to be in the Senate, and he will represent his state ever so well. They just need him a little more than most states right now, who could give up a Senator. I love what Marco Rubio does and is. Who knows. If he keeps his nose clean and serves his state well enough, he will also be a worthy POTUS someday.

Ryan may be a fatal mistake; he's so far right, he makes Santorum appear sane. why would Romney go for the right, he has the right wingers locked up already. Romney needs to carry borderline southern states, Mr. Milwaukee won't help, Ryan's love for expensive wine is no secret, he is a heavy drinker. Another shooting after a liquid breakfast we do not need.
:cuckoo:

The wealthy pay more taxes than you do.

Already, there are a lot of good vibes coming from The Ryan decision by Mitt Romney:

In Romney and Ryan, a Pair Who Don’t Mind Their Differences
NYTimes

Mr. Romney is 65. Mr. Ryan is 42. Mr. Romney went to business and law school at Harvard. Mr. Ryan attended Miami University of Ohio. Mr. Romney spent his career in the corridors of business. Mr. Ryan mastered the halls of Congress.

It's just great! :)

Forum List

Back