Paul Ryan: The "Clever" racist

Even if that culture is causing the crime within the inner-cities? SO truth and honesty is now a bad thing.

Crime? Why do you keep ignoring what I type....I said LAZINESS. The only way for it to be "truth" is to have evidence of laziness. Right? Or we're going to keep playing this game where Ryan "really meant" something else?

You seem to keep mentioning things I'm not talking about and expect me to defend it.

Where did Ryan use the word "Lazy"?

More "cleverness" You tell me what word sums up this statement:

“culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

Then get back to me. I already know you wont have a word to type. You'll simply type more and more hoping that no one reads between the lines. "Clever" racism :eusa_whistle:

Are you saying that there isn't a problem specifically affecting black people in the inner cities? I think there is, and don't think it's wrong to talk about it in a direct way. Sadly, the poorest areas with broken families, poverty, joblessness in Chicago are predominately black (maybe 98%) and the richest areas are predominately white.

Not sure of the angle here..

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is what the left will claim was said no matter how far from the truth it is.

Why did he backpedal on his comment?

People have to admit that there's a problem to be fixed in order to find solutions. Obama is admitting to this with his brothers keeper and has done it a few times in the past.

SO you're saying Obama is a liar?

Did Obama say there was a problem or did he blame an immeasurable such as "laziness".

See, in order for Paul statement to be try there has to be evidence of "laziness". Since there is no study or any way to measure the amount of lazy it has to come from his own perception.

His perception is not a fact.

Doubling down on your "laziness" lie. :lol:

People have to admit that there's a problem to be fixed in order to find solutions. Obama is admitting to this with his brothers keeper and has done it a few times in the past.

Did Obama say there was a problem or did he blame an immeasurable such as "laziness".

See, in order for Paul statement to be try there has to be evidence of "laziness". Since there is no study or any way to measure the amount of lazy it has to come from his own perception.

Where did he use the word lazy?

He said that they don't have a culture of work and never think about working or something like that. Does he really have to repeat exactly what he said every time he talks about it or can he just say "lazy"?

There is really no material difference in meaning IMO but whatever.

“tailspin of culture, in our inner cities in particular, of men not working and just generations of men not even thinking about working or learning the value and the culture of work.”- Paul Ryan

“We call it a poverty trap,” he explained. “There are incentives not to work, and to stay where you are.” -Ryan

It was telling the truth. Sorry. If inner city men didn't want it to be the truth, changing that is completely within their power.

Except he didn't say "lazy." How is it you determine there needs to be a study on "lazy blacks" or it is just based on his perceptions? He was addressing multigenerational poverty in inner cities. You perceived he was talking about lazy blacks. Inner cities have whites and hispanics and asians too. They suffer the same as their black counterparts. It is not a race issue nor was it presented as such.

Except he didn't say "lazy." How is it you determine there needs to be a study on "lazy blacks" or it is just based on his perceptions? He was addressing multigenerational poverty in inner cities. You perceived he was talking about lazy blacks. Inner cities have whites and hispanics and asians too. They suffer the same as their black counterparts. It is not a race issue nor was it presented as such.

Aww thats cute but no one is buying it. Good try tho :smiliehug:

He meant everyone, huh.

When did they move the white trash trailer parks to the middle of the inner cities? I must have missed when they did that.

To read here, one would think there were no white trash men bumming beer and cig money and not working every day all day.

White trash is invisible trash.

Regards from Rosie

Why did he backpedal on his comment?

He didn't

He did dumb it down for the left though.

I'm sorry, everyone and inner city have two different meanings. Especially considering Paul Ryan was citing racist Charles Murray.

Wait wait...but Charles Murray isnt a racist. I mean he is but just because Ryan cited his work as justification doesnt mean that he was talking about blacks per se because uh...Charles Murray says that whites are superior but thats not to say Paul thinks that...uh...he just cited him because....errr....Look over there!

Paul Ryan insists his ‘inarticulate’ comments about ‘inner city’ men were not about race

See?

When Paul talks about the "culture" of the citizens in the "inner city" he didnt mean "culture" or "inner city". What he really meant was everyone everywhere and just failed to "articulate" it correctly. :lol:

Good job GOP...Maybe you can win an election without blacks. Just stop defending shit like this and asking why you arent an attractive option for blacks.

Typically when you talk down to people....studies have shown they dont really appreciate it

Are you saying that there isn't a problem specifically affecting black people in the inner cities? I think there is, and don't think it's wrong to talk about it in a direct way. Sadly, the poorest areas with broken families, poverty, joblessness in Chicago are predominately black (maybe 98%) and the richest areas are predominately white.

Not sure of the angle here..
Blaming the problem on lazy blacks is racist no matter how many sentences you type to dance around it.

We're not supposed to blame blacks for negative aspects in black culture? Sounds like PC bullshit to me.

Where did he use the word lazy?

He said that they don't have a culture of work and never think about working or something like that. Does he really have to repeat exactly what he said every time he talks about it or can he just say "lazy"?

There is really no material difference in meaning IMO but whatever.

So the culture in the inner cities is hard work, improve yourself, and move out of the ghetto? Or is the culture geared towards the fast money of criminality and violence?

Crime? Why do you keep ignoring what I type....I said LAZINESS. The only way for it to be "truth" is to have evidence of laziness. Right? Or we're going to keep playing this game where Ryan "really meant" something else?

You seem to keep mentioning things I'm not talking about and expect me to defend it.

Where did Ryan use the word "Lazy"?

More "cleverness" You tell me what word sums up this statement:

“culture in our inner cities in particular of men not working, and just generations of men not even thinking about working and learning the value and culture of work.”

Then get back to me. I already know you wont have a word to type. You'll simply type more and more hoping that no one reads between the lines. "Clever" racism :eusa_whistle:

"Despair"

Forum List

Back