Paying people off to avoid a scandal is perfectly legal

Trump and Guiliani has said Trump paid Cohen back. Have you been under a huge rock?

That's why I said it was a short term personal loan to Trump, not to his campaign. Are you having problems reading simple english tonight?

It was not reported and was for the purpose of benefiting his campaign.

That's appears to be the position of knuckledraggers with TDS. The law says, if there was a personal benefit, it can't be a legitimate campaign expense. Deal with it.

It was a benefit to his campaign. It was for the purpose of influencing the election.

Give it up little retard, there was a dual benefit, so it couldn't be a valid campaign expense.

It matters not if he personally benefited from paying off Stormy. If it was a benefit to his campaign and intended to influence the election, and it was, it was a campaign contribution...

(8)(A) The term "contribution" includes—
(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office; or

[USC03] 52 USC Ch. 301: FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGNS

The Trump trash can ignore the campaign finance laws all they want.

The DOJ will pay very close attention . . . I say there . . . close attention, I say

Last edited:
As long as Trump or someone Trump knew was in an aircraft flying in the air or near some air his criminal behavior is legal and okey-dokey.
- Trump Supporter of ill repute -

That's why I said it was a short term personal loan to Trump, not to his campaign. Are you having problems reading simple english tonight?

That's appears to be the position of knuckledraggers with TDS. The law says, if there was a personal benefit, it can't be a legitimate campaign expense. Deal with it.

It was a benefit to his campaign. It was for the purpose of influencing the election.

Give it up little retard, there was a dual benefit, so it couldn't be a valid campaign expense.

It matters not if he personally benefited from paying off Stormy. If it was a benefit to his campaign and intended to influence the election, and it was, it was a campaign contribution...

(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office; or

Campaigns spend money on adverting to influence elections.

Soggy, campaigns have to follow the campaign finance laws.

I don't think you understand the meaning of the words.

Yes, and they report it. Did Trump report this money spent to influence the election?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sorry, but this is the law......and this is reality.
You have no issues with Democrats criminalizing normal activities and using them to assault their political opposition. Yet you turn around and openly support any Democrat that is caught red-handed breaking more serious laws. Espionage, obstruction of justice, perjury, sedition, illegal search and seizures, bribery, blackmail, criminal conspiracy, selective prosecution, The list goes on and on.

So you still support Trump who is surrounded by Convicted felons. That is reality, is it not?

Please show me the convictions of those you’re trying to name above.
As usual, you're a liar.
Manafort hasn’t been with Trump for since he was fired, before Trump was elected.
And Trump’s response was that he feels bad that this tax cheat was found guilty. Why does he “feel bad” for him if he was such a tangential figure? Hmmm?

Cohen was a small time lawyer that took care of smaller issues for Trump. The press made him out to be Trump's top lawyer. Total horse crap.
Such a small figure that Cohen had 3 clients—one of which was the blob? Sounds like he did quite a bit of work for the blob if he was one third of the client base….Hmmm?

Hillary got ahold of him, with the help of the FBI, and flipped him. Lanny Davis is representing him. So technically Cohen is with the Clintons.

Hillary!!!!

Cohen is with the Clintons…. Wow, you’re dumber than I thought Shirley.
Most of this stuff is designed to trick idiots like yourself. Claiming Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator. Total hogwash.
There is a reason that you cannot indict a sitting president. It's written into the Constitution to prevent political opposition from using the courts to bring them down. Russian Collusion is simply bait and switch. There never was any collusion. What Mueller is doing is trying to establish grounds for impeachment by any means necessary. His entire investigation is a sham.
*giggle*
The question is unanswered. Previous presidents have had the honor to resign when caught doing half of what Trump may have done. It looks worse and worse for the blob. You already gave up being a conservative by favoring this blob over Ted Cruz…what is left of your integrity (if anything) is about to go down the tubes too. I couldn’t be happier you’ve become this desperate and unhinged.

I took tax preparation classes with H&R Block. The tax code is so complex its impossible not to fuck up.
Taxes? Are you saying that Trump’s (or manafort or whomever you’re trying to defend) is too stupid to file taxes?

Why do you think that they kept demanding to see Trump’s returns?
Whomever they are?

I would like to see them to see just how much he has been lying about his income and wealth…it is just another bullet in the gun.

IDIOT!!! The Clinton Foundation was allowed to amend their returns and not suffer a fine or imprisonment even though they underreported vast amounts of cash. Much more than Paul Manafort. So don't give me any of this rubbish about tax cheats. Obama's first Secretary of Treasury, Timothy Geithner, was a tax cheat for fuck's sake.

Surely you can show where they were found guilty like the blob’s campaign manager was.

Oh wait, you can’t.

Shut the fuck up.
Here's more.....

The Clinton Foundation Wasn’t In Compliance With Its Tax Status. That’s A Big Problem

The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation improperly exploited its tax status to expand in size and stature, Daily Caller News Foundation investigations indicate.

TheDCNF’s Mark Tapscott and Richard Pollock reported in recent weeks that the Clinton Foundation deceived the IRS with respect to its tax status, and that the Foundation often does not abide by good governance practices common to charities. Taken together, these revelations could present a significant legal problem for the Foundation.

As Tapscott reports, when the Foundation registered as a charity with the IRS in 1997, it was designated strictly as a presidential archive. The agency defines an archive as a repository for the records, papers, and communiques generated during the course of a presidency. In addition, the Clintons also declared their intent to house a research facility relating to Bill’s presidency on the same site. Those express purposes were authorized by the IRS at the exclusion of all other activities.

The Foundation appears to have been in compliance with its IRS designation from inception in 1997 through 2001. That changed in 2002, when the Foundation launched the Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI), a global effort to furnish prescription drugs for victims of HIV in impoverished nations. The work, however reputable, did not qualify as legitimate, tax-exempt charitable activity because it was beyond the scope of the narrowly tailored 1997 designation. (RELATED: Clinton Foundation Deceived IRS On Tax Status From The Start)​

Bill Clinton should have paid off the women he cheated with, but he didn't have the money at the time, so he ended up having to deal with sexual harassment suits in civil court.

So you still support Trump who is surrounded by Convicted felons. That is reality, is it not?

Please show me the convictions of those you’re trying to name above.
As usual, you're a liar.
Manafort hasn’t been with Trump for since he was fired, before Trump was elected.
And Trump’s response was that he feels bad that this tax cheat was found guilty. Why does he “feel bad” for him if he was such a tangential figure? Hmmm?

Cohen was a small time lawyer that took care of smaller issues for Trump. The press made him out to be Trump's top lawyer. Total horse crap.
Such a small figure that Cohen had 3 clients—one of which was the blob? Sounds like he did quite a bit of work for the blob if he was one third of the client base….Hmmm?

Hillary got ahold of him, with the help of the FBI, and flipped him. Lanny Davis is representing him. So technically Cohen is with the Clintons.

Hillary!!!!

Most of this stuff is designed to trick idiots like yourself. Claiming Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator. Total hogwash.
There is a reason that you cannot indict a sitting president. It's written into the Constitution to prevent political opposition from using the courts to bring them down. Russian Collusion is simply bait and switch. There never was any collusion. What Mueller is doing is trying to establish grounds for impeachment by any means necessary. His entire investigation is a sham.
*giggle*
The question is unanswered. Previous presidents have had the honor to resign when caught doing half of what Trump may have done. It looks worse and worse for the blob. You already gave up being a conservative by favoring this blob over Ted Cruz…what is left of your integrity (if anything) is about to go down the tubes too. I couldn’t be happier you’ve become this desperate and unhinged.

I took tax preparation classes with H&R Block. The tax code is so complex its impossible not to fuck up.
Taxes? Are you saying that Trump’s (or manafort or whomever you’re trying to defend) is too stupid to file taxes?

Whomever they are?

I would like to see them to see just how much he has been lying about his income and wealth…it is just another bullet in the gun.

IDIOT!!! The Clinton Foundation was allowed to amend their returns and not suffer a fine or imprisonment even though they underreported vast amounts of cash. Much more than Paul Manafort. So don't give me any of this rubbish about tax cheats. Obama's first Secretary of Treasury, Timothy Geithner, was a tax cheat for fuck's sake.

Surely you can show where they were found guilty like the blob’s campaign manager was.

Oh wait, you can’t.

Shut the fuck up.
Surely I can. Clinton Foundation Admits Mistakes On Tax Filings | HuffPost

Geithner, now the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, has been under fire since it was revealed last week that he did not pay his taxes in full while at the IMF from 2001 to 2004. International organizations such as the IMF are exempted from Social Security taxes, so U.S. citizens who work there are supposed to pay them as if they are self-employed. Geithner did not.
Geithner, who as Treasury secretary would be in charge of the IRS, paid back taxes for 2003 and 2004 after an IRS audit in 2006. Geithner paid further back taxes and interest after similar problems for his 2001 and 2002 returns were discovered during vetting by the Obama team.

In total, Geithner paid $34,023 in back taxes and $8,679 in interest. Timothy Geithner says he regrets tax mistakes
Your lame assed retort is missing any mention of their being convicted of felonies there Shirley.
:up_yours::up_yours:

Fuck this shit, post the transcripts of the tapes or STFU. Trump got a personal benefit from the NDA's, legally only things that benefit the campaign and nothing else can be financed with campaign funds, there cannot be a dual purpose like a personal or commercial benefit.

Only someone retarded beyond all repair would be able to fool themselves into believing silencing women just before an election and alleging affairs with Trump as his new bride birthed their child; was neither of any benefit to the campaign nor even an attempt to benefit the campaign.

The law says, if there is a personal benefit, you can't use campaign funds to pay the bill, even if there is a tangential benefit to the campaign. Campaign funds have to be used EXCLUSIVELY for the campaign, no dual purpose campaign expenses are allowed.

Dumbfuck, the law also says...

(8)(A) The term "contribution" includes-
(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office

[USC10] 52 USC Ch. 301: FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGNS

Contributions include those made by the candidate and “must be reported”...

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Unlike other contributions, these candidate contributions are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.

Using the personal funds of the candidate - FEC.gov

What cracks me up the most is what sycophants you rightards are. This isn’t that big of a deal. If he’s found guilty of violating campaign finance laws, he’s facing a fine. It happens all the time. Y’all are circling the wagon over something as trivial as this does nothing other than to expose what cock holsters you are for him.

Poor little retard, it wasn't a valid campaign expense, that's why campaign funds weren't used. Of course you're free to pretend otherwise in your little retard world. It doesn't make it so. LMAO

You dumbfuck, it matters not if campaign funds were used or not. Paying off Stormy to not talk about having an affair was a benefit to his campaign and intended to influence the election. That exposes those funds to be reported to the FEC.
Repeating that lie over and over doesn't make it true.

If Hillary paid journalists to release negative stories about Trump in a publication, that is an attempt to influence the election. Russians flooding the internet with negative fake news articles is an attempt to influence the election. 300 different liberal publications releasing negative stories about Trump is an attempt to influence the the election.

Having a hooker sign an NDA doesn't influence Jack squat.

Yes, and they report it. Did Trump report this money spent to influence the election?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why would Trump report it?

That’s where the argument lies. It has not been established it was a violation yet or not. I’ve basically heard some people say it is and others say it isn’t

There is no argument. Only desperate narratives.

It has been established. The man who made the payment has plead guilty to doing so.

Do you imagine that Cohen, his lawyers, the prosecutors and the judge are all just mistaken?

I have heard multiple lawyers say on tv that because of the way the money was exchanged it is not a violation and I've heard others say that it is. You're correct in that the opinion tends to fall along the lines of the political views of the lawyer.

I am not going to be pretend to understand the nuances of federal campaign finance laws, nor am I going to base my opinion on my personal views of Trump.

As usual, you're a liar.

Hillary!!!!

*giggle*

Whomever they are?

Oh wait, you can’t.

Shut the fuck up.

Geithner, now the president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, has been under fire since it was revealed last week that he did not pay his taxes in full while at the IMF from 2001 to 2004. International organizations such as the IMF are exempted from Social Security taxes, so U.S. citizens who work there are supposed to pay them as if they are self-employed. Geithner did not.
Geithner, who as Treasury secretary would be in charge of the IRS, paid back taxes for 2003 and 2004 after an IRS audit in 2006. Geithner paid further back taxes and interest after similar problems for his 2001 and 2002 returns were discovered during vetting by the Obama team.

In total, Geithner paid $34,023 in back taxes and $8,679 in interest. Timothy Geithner says he regrets tax mistakes
Your lame assed retort is missing any mention of their being convicted of felonies there Shirley.
What do you think tax evasion is??

Geithner didn't pay his taxes for 4 years.
The Clinton Foundation underpaid their taxes to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Isn't that what Manafort was convicted of?

Don't waste your breath on that biased asshole. He only believes what he wants to believe.

Hell. Trump could walk on water, clear the deficit and the debt and he would still find something to complain about.

Mans a biased moron.
LOL

^^^ The experienced voice of the defeated.

Oh, and by the way, trump did the opposite of all those things and you trumpeters suck his cock daily anyway.

As usual, you're a liar.

Hillary!!!!

*giggle*

Whomever they are?

Oh wait, you can’t.

Shut the fuck up.

What do you think tax evasion is?? Defrauding the government?

Geithner didn't pay his taxes for 4 years.
The Clinton Foundation underpaid their taxes to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Isn't that what Manafort was convicted of?

Of course they do. And there’s nothing wrong with that. But any money towards that end must be reported.

In an effort to hide his silencing of women coming forward with claims of an affair, and in violation of campaign finance laws, Trump neglected to report those payoffs.

And declare it. Maybe you forgot that part. Understandable with all the panicking.

I'm not sure why, but it seems the Democrats think that paying off a woman to be quiet about a scandal is somehow illegal. Well, it isn't.

Meanwhile, I'm wondering what any of this has to do with collusion with Russia...
The scum is rising to the top. There’s a rock with your name on it. Please get crawling.

Only someone retarded beyond all repair would be able to fool themselves into believing silencing women just before an election and alleging affairs with Trump as his new bride birthed their child; was neither of any benefit to the campaign nor even an attempt to benefit the campaign.

The law says, if there is a personal benefit, you can't use campaign funds to pay the bill, even if there is a tangential benefit to the campaign. Campaign funds have to be used EXCLUSIVELY for the campaign, no dual purpose campaign expenses are allowed.

Dumbfuck, the law also says...

(8)(A) The term "contribution" includes-
(i) any gift, subscription, loan, advance, or deposit of money or anything of value made by any person for the purpose of influencing any election for Federal office

[USC10] 52 USC Ch. 301: FEDERAL ELECTION CAMPAIGNS

Contributions include those made by the candidate and “must be reported”...

When candidates use their personal funds for campaign purposes, they are making contributions to their campaigns. Unlike other contributions, these candidate contributions are not subject to any limits. They must, however, be reported.

Using the personal funds of the candidate - FEC.gov

What cracks me up the most is what sycophants you rightards are. This isn’t that big of a deal. If he’s found guilty of violating campaign finance laws, he’s facing a fine. It happens all the time. Y’all are circling the wagon over something as trivial as this does nothing other than to expose what cock holsters you are for him.

Poor little retard, it wasn't a valid campaign expense, that's why campaign funds weren't used. Of course you're free to pretend otherwise in your little retard world. It doesn't make it so. LMAO

You dumbfuck, it matters not if campaign funds were used or not. Paying off Stormy to not talk about having an affair was a benefit to his campaign and intended to influence the election. That exposes those funds to be reported to the FEC.
Repeating that lie over and over doesn't make it true.

If Hillary paid journalists to release negative stories about Trump in a publication, that is an attempt to influence the election. Russians flooding the internet with negative fake news articles is an attempt to influence the election. 300 different liberal publications releasing negative stories about Trump is an attempt to influence the the election.

Having a hooker sign an NDA doesn't influence Jack squat.
Imbecile... I posted the law.

Have a Liberal explain it to ya. :113:

Forum List

Back