Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Pelosi tells the mother whose son was TORTURED and MURDERED by illegals in 2010 that Illegal Aliens are 'law abiding citizens'

:wtf:

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Wilkerson told Pelosi, “In 2010, one the illegals slaughtered my son. He tortured him, he beat him, he tied him up like an animal, and he set him on fire. And I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforced at the border. We have to start giving American families first." On the issue of Pelosi and Democrats’ support for sanctuary cities, Wilkerson asked, “How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?”

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

“There’s nothing, I’m sure, that can compare to the grief that you have, and so I pray for you....“But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law...These are law-abiding citizens."

HOW can this twisted, evil, demented, lying bit@h look into the face of the mother whose son was tortured and murdered by illegals and tell her that her beliefs about Illegals are wrong because Illegals are 'law-abiding citizens'?!

There has to be a special place in hell set aside just for her!

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]

We're all being tortured and murdered by this political and economic system.
You still breathe! The dead son does not breathe, does not have a future, will never marry, will never have children. Because an asshole entered this country illegally and murdered him.

We're all being tortured and murdered by this political and economic system.

What the hell does that have to do with the insane fact that Pelosi just told a grieving mother that the illegals who tortured and murdered her son in 2010 are 'law abiding citizens'?

Pelosi tells the mother whose son was TORTURED and MURDERED by illegals in 2010 that Illegal Aliens are 'law abiding citizens'

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Wilkerson told Pelosi, “In 2010, one the illegals slaughtered my son. He tortured him, he beat him, he tied him up like an animal, and he set him on fire. And I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforced at the border. We have to start giving American families first." On the issue of Pelosi and Democrats’ support for sanctuary cities, Wilkerson asked, “How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?”

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

“There’s nothing, I’m sure, that can compare to the grief that you have, and so I pray for you....“But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law...These are law-abiding citizens."

HOW can this twisted, evil, demented, lying bit@h look into the face of the mother whose son was tortured and murdered by illegals and tell her that her beliefs about Illegals are wrong because Illegals are 'law-abiding citizens'?!

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]
100% agree!

Pelosi did nothing of the sort.

Here is a rather poor job of Alt Right Alternate Factoid production.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

It's appeal to emotion, but its nice to see our side using the same dirty tactic the Progs always use.

Still:

ubhsj.jpg

But Pelosi went with:

054a7f03acad0289e1220943681e29ec.jpg

Dem's turn traitor, ally with illegals and proud of it. I'd point out Pelosi is an utter moron but that was established long ago.

It's appeal to emotion, but its nice to see our side using the same dirty tactic the Progs always use.
I do not see a woman whose son was tortured and murdered standing as a direct contradiction to the Liberal lies that illegals are law-abiding citizens 'rhetoric'.

This woman and her story is direct evidence that POS Liberals like Pelosi are lying and justifying their actions / support for Sanctuary Cities.

Pointing out the fact that Americans are victims and Illegals are criminals, even violent criminals, is obviously not enough. If it takes bringing up a mother like this to confront the lies, then so be it.

Several things Pelosi proved / demonstrated in her response were 1) She / Liberals don't give a damn about American citizens, that they care more about helping / defending illegals than Americans and 2) Liberals are lying shit-bags.

Again, to look into such a mother's eyes and tell her that the monsters that tortured and murdered her son are law-abiding citizens is 'EVIL' incarnate.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

She should have said "Undocumented immigrants are mostly law abiding citizens".

This is because they are.

Undocumented immigrants commit less crimes than natural born citizens.

Of course traitorous, dishonest Trumpkin fucktard goobers will LIE because they are RACIST and they want to demonize anyone who is different than them. Just look........they are doing it right here.

I do not see a woman whose son was tortured and murdered standing as a direct contradiction to the Liberal lies that illegals are law-abiding citizens 'rhetoric'.

This woman and her story is direct evidence that POS Liberals like Pelosi are lying and justifying their actions / support for Sanctuary Cities.

Pointing out the fact that Americans are victims and Illegals are criminals, even violent criminals, is obviously not enough. If it takes bringing up a mother like this to confront the lies, then so be it.

Several things Pelosi proved / demonstrated in her response were 1) She / Liberals don't give a damn about American citizens, that they care more about helping / defending illegals than Americans and 2) Liberals are lying shit-bags.

Again, to look into such a mother's eyes and tell her that the monsters that tortured and murdered her son are law-abiding citizens is 'EVIL' incarnate.

it may be moving, but it is still an appeal to emotion. I don't mind the tactic, considering its always used against us (THINK OF THE CHILDREN) but its not proof of anything.

The simple fact is some of the illegals here are criminals above and beyond their immigration status lawbreaking, and them not being here would mean their crime isn't here.

Obama and Liberals have allied themselves over the last 8 years with The terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, the PLO, Mexican Drug cartels, and illegal POSes like those who tortured and murdered this woman's son! They have celebrated and honored the racist, black terrorist group BLM, which has called for the murder of all copes and white and just declared at an anti-Trump Protest the other day 'we need to start killing people' and called for 'killing the WH'!

It can be argued that the Democratic Party has become damn-near an 'enemy of the state'. Pelosi's response to this woman, in the face of the loss of her son to evil, violent Illegals proves it.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

Of course traitorous, dishonest Trumpkin fucktard goobers will LIE because they are RACIST and they want to demonize anyone who is different than them. Just look........they are doing it right here.

That one wasn't, and he wasn't supposed to be here.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO][/QUOTE

Guilty verdict in Moralez murder trial

Like Pelosi had anything to do with it, people get murdered everyday, and apparently two buddies got carried away. It happens.
The boarder volunteer was staged as well

Then the adoptive girl was on and her mother made a choice to have her and give her up for adoption. Pelosi's comeback was good, Your mother had a choice.

Conservatives are racists who lie?

Yeah, Liberals were proven - with their own leaked e-mails - to be racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites while Pelosi just proved she is an ignorant, lying, cold-hearted evil bit@h who dared to tell a mother whose son was tortured and murdered by illegals that those illegals are 'law-abiding'.

your words are so 'nice', but the actions of douche-bag liberals like Pelosi reveal the truth.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

You know that normal people exclude being undocumented from "criminality".

But thanks. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back