Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’

I think Pelosi described it well, but I noticed the women forgot to say he was friends with her son and they got in a fight. I am tired of listening to her whine , this happened in 2010, and she whined and made it sound like torture at the RNC convention. She should of paid closer attention to whom who son was buds with.

No read about it and see for yourself. Hey aren't you Texans Evangelicals ,when is she going to forgive herself and the boy her son fought with? Also does she not believe in the afterlife. Ye of little faith and compassion. Where is her faith.
I'm not an Evangelical, I'm a heathen. She lost a son to a murderous torturing illegal and she doesn't owe anybody any damn thing. The SOB is in jail for life but he should have been vaccinated.

He was in a fight, her son lost. The best way to get over grief is to help others, but she is still in the anger phase after 7 years. Won't bring her son back.

I think Pelosi described it well, but I noticed the women forgot to say he was friends with her son and they got in a fight. I am tired of listening to her whine , this happened in 2010, and she whined and made it sound like torture at the RNC convention. She should of paid closer attention to whom who son was buds with.

No read about it and see for yourself. Hey aren't you Texans Evangelicals ,when is she going to forgive herself and the boy her son fought with? Also does she not believe in the afterlife. Ye of little faith and compassion. Where is her faith.
I'm not an Evangelical, I'm a heathen. She lost a son to a murderous torturing illegal and she doesn't owe anybody any damn thing. The SOB is in jail for life but he should have been vaccinated.

He was in a fight, her son lost. The best way to get over grief is to help others, but she is still in the anger phase after 7 years. Won't bring her son back.
That's what the perp said and she has the right to be pissed. It's just that you're making excuses for the murdering illegal.

But Hoss, it wasn't the illegal SOBs fault, it was the murdered boys mothers fault, because she didn't screen her sons friends better.

If you like your political discourse abundantly spiced with generous amounts of LSD and alprazalalazam, San Fran Nan is the gal you'll turn to.

He 'lost a fight'?

Mom Of Son Murdered By Illegals Delivers 9 Powerful Words Straight To Senators' Faces

"Wilkerson would go on to read part of the autopsy report she received after her son was murdered: “This body is received in a grey body bag. There’s a tag on his toe that bears the name, Joshua Wilkerson. This is a white male weighing a 100 pounds. He is tied up with braided rope — 13 loops around his neck in a slipknot. It goes behind his back through his back belt loop. It goes to his hands and his feet behind his body. He has multiple fractures in his face and nasal cavity. His throat and his voicebox are crushed"
Hell of a punishment for 'losing a fight'.

C3nD3IaWcAMlTY0.jpg

Pelosi's remarks are completely idiotic and tasteless.

When the murderer was an illegal himself, how can she say, illegals are law abiding citizens? :cuckoo:

Once again, the loony Democrats twist the truth to suit their PC agenda.

Pelosi: "waiting longer hours in the waiting room will help you make new friends". yes, she actually said that. let that sink in.

"i believe in natural gas as a clean cheap alternative to fossil fuels" - Pelosi....Natural gas IS a fossil fuel, Senile Pelosi!

Pelosi tells the mother whose son was TORTURED and MURDERED by illegals in 2010 that Illegal Aliens are 'law abiding citizens'

:wtf:

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Wilkerson told Pelosi, “In 2010, one the illegals slaughtered my son. He tortured him, he beat him, he tied him up like an animal, and he set him on fire. And I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforced at the border. We have to start giving American families first." On the issue of Pelosi and Democrats’ support for sanctuary cities, Wilkerson asked, “How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?”

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

“There’s nothing, I’m sure, that can compare to the grief that you have, and so I pray for you....“But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law...These are law-abiding citizens."

HOW can this twisted, evil, demented, lying bit@h look into the face of the mother whose son was tortured and murdered by illegals and tell her that her beliefs about Illegals are wrong because Illegals are 'law-abiding citizens'?!

There has to be a special place in hell set aside just for her!

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]

When Nan speaks like this, thank God that she is further removed from the Office of The Presidency. These Democrat Women leaders are batshit nuts.

Pelosi: "waiting longer hours in the waiting room will help you make new friends". yes, she actually said that. let that sink in.

Nancy Peloski, along with Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Maxine Waters are the brain trust of the Democrat Party nowadays.

Then these Moon Bats wonder why we ridicule them so much for their stupidity.

We're all being tortured and murdered by this political and economic system.

If you are being tortured so much by the system, why not move to a country like North Korea? They seem to have the system in place that does not "torture people to death" (Except for when they literally do just that).

Oh, because you are all words and no actions, as you yourself know America is an extremely great nation to live in. Stop the whinery and live your life.

Forum List

Back