Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’

Like Pelosi had anything to do with it, people get murdered everyday, and apparently two buddies got carried away. It happens.
No one said Pelosi had anything to do with it - she was just F*ing retarded enough to tell the mom the murderers who killed her son were 'law-abiding' citizens. She adds a whole new level to the term 'stupid'.

The elitist bit@h has her own security detail, and her shoes probably cost more than the mother's entire outfit. The mother's loss is nothing to Pelosi compared to Pelosi's agenda.

Pelosi tells the mother whose son was TORTURED and MURDERED by illegals in 2010 that Illegal Aliens are 'law abiding citizens'

:wtf:

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Wilkerson told Pelosi, “In 2010, one the illegals slaughtered my son. He tortured him, he beat him, he tied him up like an animal, and he set him on fire. And I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforced at the border. We have to start giving American families first." On the issue of Pelosi and Democrats’ support for sanctuary cities, Wilkerson asked, “How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?”

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

“There’s nothing, I’m sure, that can compare to the grief that you have, and so I pray for you....“But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law...These are law-abiding citizens."

HOW can this twisted, evil, demented, lying bit@h look into the face of the mother whose son was tortured and murdered by illegals and tell her that her beliefs about Illegals are wrong because Illegals are 'law-abiding citizens'?!

There has to be a special place in hell set aside just for her!

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]

You know that normal people exclude being undocumented from "criminality".

But thanks. :cuckoo:

I smoke pot. I think the law is stupid, but I know I am committing a (minor) criminal act whenever I try to score a dime bag (about once a year).

People here illegally are breaking the law just the same. Thinking you can ignore it doesn't make it suddenly not breaking the law.

I smoke pot. I think the law is stupid, but I know I am committing a (minor) criminal act whenever I try to score a dime bag (about once a year).

abbildung-4-invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-philip-kaufman-1978-united-artists.jpg

Illegally entering the country then demanding to stay is akin to someone breaking into your house through the window and then demanding to stay. Liberals are fighting the TRUE law-abiding citizens in an attempt to let those illegals who broke into our house through the window stay.

Pelosi sees illegal entry in to the US as 'migration' rather than illegal immigration. Liberals seek to make them seem more appealing by calling them 'un-documented workers' rather than 'criminals' or 'illegal immigrants/aliens', which is what they are.

Like Pelosi had anything to do with it, people get murdered everyday, and apparently two buddies got carried away. It happens.
No one said Pelosi had anything to do with it - she was just F*ing retarded enough to tell the mom the murderers who killed her son were 'law-abiding' citizens. She adds a whole new level to the term 'stupid'.

The elitist bit@h has her own security detail, and her shoes probably cost more than the mother's entire outfit. The mother's loss is nothing to Pelosi compared to Pelosi's agenda.

No she didn't, actually we have murders in our town and also they are citizens. He said the teen who was driving age, kicked his dog so they got in a fight. I doubt this is an everyday experience. Pain comes with being a mom, it was a bad situation but it can happen. It happens everyday, but you guy love your guns, so pack your guns and shoot whoever. Just make sure he is not pulling out a lighter. The kid was a classmate of her sons.

Pelosi tells the mother whose son was TORTURED and MURDERED by illegals in 2010 that Illegal Aliens are 'law abiding citizens'

Laura Wilkerson, whose teenage son was tortured and murdered by an illegal alien in 2010, got into an emotional confrontation with House Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi at a CNN town hall event Tuesday night.

Wilkerson told Pelosi, “In 2010, one the illegals slaughtered my son. He tortured him, he beat him, he tied him up like an animal, and he set him on fire. And I am not a one-story mother. This happens every day because there are no laws enforced at the border. We have to start giving American families first." On the issue of Pelosi and Democrats’ support for sanctuary cities, Wilkerson asked, “How do you reconcile in your head about allowing people to disavow the law?”

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

“There’s nothing, I’m sure, that can compare to the grief that you have, and so I pray for you....“But I do want to say to you that in our sanctuary cities, our people are not disobeying the law...These are law-abiding citizens."

HOW can this twisted, evil, demented, lying bit@h look into the face of the mother whose son was tortured and murdered by illegals and tell her that her beliefs about Illegals are wrong because Illegals are 'law-abiding citizens'?!

Pelosi Tells Mother Whose Son Was Murdered: Illegal Aliens ‘Are Law-Abiding Citizens’ [VIDEO]
She should have said "Undocumented immigrants are mostly law abiding citizens".

This is because they are.

Undocumented immigrants commit less crimes than natural born citizens.

Of course traitorous, dishonest Trumpkin fucktard goobers will LIE because they are RACIST and they want to demonize anyone who is different than them. Just look........they are doing it right here.

That one wasn't, and he wasn't supposed to be here.
Intellectually dishonest Trumpturds like you post this kind of shit all the time to demonize ALL non-white immigrants. Trumpturds are scared shitless of their own shadow. This is why you like guns so much except that you would shoot yourself in the foot if you ever went to the range. And god forbid cleaning your gun. You guys wouldn't know how to field strip it and if you did, you would accidentally shoot yourself on re-assembly.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

Of course traitorous, dishonest Trumpkin fucktard goobers will LIE because they are RACIST and they want to demonize anyone who is different than them. Just look........they are doing it right here.

Intellectually dishonest Trumpturds like you post this kind of shit all the time to demonize ALL non-white immigrants. Trumpturds are scared shitless of their own shadow. This is why you like guns so much except that you would shoot yourself in the foot if you ever went to the range. And god forbid cleaning your gun. You guys wouldn't know how to field strip it, and if you did, you would accidentally shoot yourself on re-assembly.

1. I don't own a gun, however I refuse to give up my right to own one should I choose so, just as I have never needed my 4th amendment rights, or my right to a jury trial, but I don't want to give up those either. The times I have shot a firearm went off without a hitch.

2. Moron.

3. He wasn't supposed to be here, he killed someone. Controlling our borders might have prevented it.

4. Moron.

Illegally entering the country then demanding to stay is akin to someone breaking into your house through the window and then demanding to stay. Liberals are fighting the TRUE law-abiding citizens in an attempt to let those illegals who broke into our house through the window stay.

Pelosi sees illegal entry in to the US as 'migration' rather than illegal immigration. Liberals seek to make them seem more appealing by calling them 'un-documented workers' rather than 'criminals' or 'illegal immigrants/aliens', which is what they are.

She is not pro illegal immigration.

Got proof of that?

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

Intellectually dishonest Trumpturds like you post this kind of shit all the time to demonize ALL non-white immigrants. Trumpturds are scared shitless of their own shadow. This is why you like guns so much except that you would shoot yourself in the foot if you ever went to the range. And god forbid cleaning your gun. You guys wouldn't know how to field strip it, and if you did, you would accidentally shoot yourself on re-assembly.

1. I don't own a gun, however I refuse to give up my right to own one should I choose so, just as I have never needed my 4th amendment rights, or my right to a jury trial, but I don't want to give up those either. The times I have shot a firearm went off without a hitch.

2. Moron.

3. He wasn't supposed to be here, he killed someone. Controlling our borders might have prevented it.

4. Moron.

No nothing would of prevented it, it happened, it was a fight between two classmates, it doesn't sound like it was intentional. She made it sound like a brutal murder when they were about the same age. It was a fight and someone ended up dead.

Got proof of that?

I posted a link. Do you read?

Pain comes with being a mom, it was a bad situation but it can happen.
This mother's son was tortured and murdered by violent illegals who came into this country illegally, who should have never been here. Obama's open borders, refusal to enforce existing immigration laws, and callous attitudes like Pelosi's because they have their own agendas and American casualties be damned are why her son is dead. Pelosi did most certainly tell this mother that illegals and those who support giving them sanctuary illegally are law abiding citizens.

NO, they are NOT 'law-abiding citizens'. Those who support Sanctuary cities are aiding and abetting murderers, rapists, kidnappers, human traffickers, drug traffickers, drunk drivers who kill Americans...and these are not victimless crimes.

Examples of Serious Crimes By Illegal Aliens
-- "Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime. All across the country, Americans are having their lives forever changed by criminal aliens."

Illegal immigrant who had been deported eight times kills multiple people in hit-and-run

Four illegal immigrants charged in rape, beating; two were previously deported

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

Yeah, yeah, shit happens - but it doesn't have to and shouldn't. When elitist politicians with their own agendas, like Obama and Pelosi, REFUSE to enforce existing law, when they become more interested in defending Illegals than representing and protecting American citizens, Americans - like this woman's son - become NEEDLESS victims!

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

And then called on somebody else before the mother could regain her composure and start throwing things at Pelousy. Disgusting.

Got proof of that?

I posted a link. Do you read?
Did you post that link in this thread?

because I"m not seeing it.

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

2. Moron.

4. Moron.

No nothing would of prevented it, it happened, it was a fight between two classmates, it doesn't sound like it was intentional. She made it sound like a brutal murder when they were about the same age. It was a fight and someone ended up dead.
Tying someone up, beating them to death with a stick and burning the body is a humane act. Got it!

PELOSI'S RESPONSE:

2. Moron.

4. Moron.

So he would have died fighting himself if the illegal wasn't here?

2. Moron.

4. Moron.

Tying someone up, beating them to death with a stick and burning the body is a humane act. Got it!
It is in pennys book

Pelousy is a common criminal....she and her husband are worth millions from no-bid government contracts and insider-trading. She should be tried, convicted, and beheaded. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back