Pence: Trump was "deeply genuinely remorseful" in 1st meeting with me after Jan 6

What Pence said today

I sensed he was deeply remorseful about what had happened,” Pence said. “He immediately asked about Karen [Pence] and Charlotte [Pence Bond], who were with me all day and night on Jan. 6 and 7. … In that moment, he seemed genuinely remorseful.”

Trump did not even tell Pence or anyone else he was remorseful……Pence “sensed” it

The man has NO SPINE

What Pence said today

I sensed he was deeply remorseful about what had happened,” Pence said. “He immediately asked about Karen [Pence] and Charlotte [Pence Bond], who were with me all day and night on Jan. 6 and 7. … In that moment, he seemed genuinely remorseful.”

Trump did not even tell Pence or anyone else he was remorseful……Pence “sensed” it

The man has NO SPINE
it’s always funny watching dembots spin and gave to eat crow when reality interferes with their fantasy

What Pence said today

The man has NO SPINE
When Trump was raking in all the cash, do you think Pence asked for a pittance? He probably prayed for some.

LOL. I wouldn't watch a bunch of blatantly partisan crap that was nothing but an abuse of power to go after one person. Why would you think the Jan 6th committee knows more than Pence himself?
Independently thought.

The people testifying under oath were at the WH, with Grifty. Pence was at the Capitol, with Grifty's minions.

Independently thought.

The people testifying under oath were at the WH, with Grifty. Pence was at the Capitol, with Grifty's minions.
The biased committee had hearings, found the worse shit they could about Trump and publicized it while totally ignoring and burying anything and everything that would defend Trump in any way. So, unless they are going to tell the WHOLE story, it's a bunch of biased crap used for purely partisan politics.

The biased committee had hearings, found the worse shit they could about Trump and publicized it while totally ignoring and burying anything and everything that would defend Trump in any way. So, unless they are going to tell the WHOLE story, it's a bunch of biased crap used for purely partisan politics.
Those who testified were primarily Republican members of Trumps staff

Those who testified were primarily Republican members of Trumps staff
It was a biased investigation from the get go. They found all the stuff that made Trump look bad and hyped it up while totally ignoring and burying anything and everything that would defend Trump.

Trump and Hunter Biden are just citizens like everyone else. Let the courts do their job. There were 215 indictments in the Trump administration during his four years in office.

It was a biased investigation from the get go. They found all the stuff that made Trump look bad and hyped it up while totally ignoring and burying anything and everything that would defend Trump.

I realize that MAGA considers facts to be biased

That is why they invent alternative facts

Forum List

Back