Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

The future of voting will not be a sheep standing in line with his ID card, to scribble a dot onto a piece of paper, to satisfy the Cletis' and Skeeters of Hazzard county.

You turds wait until votes are cast online, with nobody ever leaving the house. Once voting participation gets that high, Republicans will become extinct in 80% of the country.
They know that full well. That’s why their threats of CW and secession are couched in voter fraud narratives. The Republicans are in their death throes and it seems some in their leadership are content to take the entire country with them.

I dont know

since you distrust the red states as much as I distrust blue states I understand your suspicions

But the beauty of federalism is that the individual can try out new ideas and see what happens
The difference has always been, demofks don’t compromise

The future of voting will not be a sheep standing in line with his ID card, to scribble a dot onto a piece of paper, to satisfy the Cletis' and Skeeters of Hazzard county.

You turds wait until votes are cast online, with nobody ever leaving the house. Once voting participation gets that high, Republicans will become extinct in 80% of the country.
Need one vote for one person. Demofks violated that. Always have. Until that is stopped, go get in line with your ID asshole

What's the population of the counties?

You were told about mail in voting before election day.

What corruption can you show proof of?
I guess when around 1,ooo signed sworn affidavits
say it's so.From strange new on the fly irregularities to
outright ballot tampering.Poll watchers denied access.
And yes Trump did mention and even cited a month
before Nov. 4th the 2004 Commission On Federal Election Reform.Specifically warning about mail-in ballots.
That they afford possible tampering.
Which explains why in 2020 Biden won with
102 Million absentee votes.

Slight of hand you're using now... It didn't work by the way.
No that would be like Biden offering a hearty handshake
after sneezing into his hand or Paw.Because as sure
God made little green apples Uncle Joe from Kokomo
surely has his paws out for China payola.
As Peter Schweizer proves in ...
- Red-Handed -

Because the Dems get more votes when voting is easy. Hence the closure of polling places and long lines. Their privilege doesn’t let them see anything wrong with their tactics.
How about Lizard-faced Zuckerberg making available
$ 419 Million for stuff like New Mail-in drop boxes.
Placed in heavily democrat run big citites.

Don't hate anyone, buy I sure don't agree with their sinful ways being foisted upon the masses against it's will. You are one that ignores the wolf hanging around the chicken coup until it has entered into the pen killing have of the chickens. Unexceptable.

I see both sides being rather damn sinful, but those standing next to the lighthouse cannot see its light burnout

How about Lizard-faced Zuckerberg making available
$ 419 Million for stuff like New Mail-in drop boxes.
Placed in heavily democrat run big citites.
Yes. To make it easier to vote and avoid lines in highly populated areas. Why is that a problem to you?

I guess when around 1,ooo signed sworn affidavits
say it's so.From strange new on the fly irregularities to
outright ballot tampering.Poll watchers denied access.
And yes Trump did mention and even cited a month
before Nov. 4th the 2004 Commission On Federal Election Reform.Specifically warning about mail-in ballots.
That they afford possible tampering.
Which explains why in 2020 Biden won with
102 Million absentee votes.
1K sworn affidavits....How many presented in a court? Zero.

Irregularities? Like your side lost.

Ballot tempering? Where?

What proof?

Poll watchers? Both parties had observers at every location they choose too.

The rest is just you being a pussy...so...

Yes. To make it easier to vote and avoid lines in highly populated areas. Why is that a problem to you?
It's a problem because it leans the electorate into an off balanced way on purpose, and yes for biased political reasons it is being done, not to mention the huge conflicts of interest it imposes or presents. It should be illegal for outside corporate interest to impose itself on the electorate in hopes to sway the election into it's favor in these ways.

1K sworn affidavits....How many presented in a court? Zero.

Irregularities? Like your side lost.

Ballot tempering? Where?

What proof?

Poll watchers? Both parties had observers at every location they choose too.

The rest is just you being a pussy...so...

Insults from the one who stands upon solid ground ? Sounds like you aren't so sure of yourself.

Insults from the one who stands upon solid ground ? Sounds like you aren't so sure of yourself.
I stand on the ground of 50-State certification and a definite LACK of any voter fraud.

So, the dame ball is in your fucking court dude.

It's a problem because it leans the electorate into an off balanced way on purpose, and yes for biased political reasons it is being done, not to mention the huge conflicts of interest it imposes or presents. It should be illegal for outside corporate interest to impose itself on the electorate in hopes to sway the election into it's favor in these ways.
It’s “off balance” because republicans suck and more people vote Dem. That’s not fraud. That’s voting. Making it more difficult and arduous to vote in the hopes of suppressing turn out is desperate losery. Cheating.

Forum List

Back