Pennsylvania Court: Mail-In Voting Law Unconstitutional

It’s “off balance” because republicans suck and more people vote Dem. That’s not fraud. That’s voting. Making it more difficult and arduous to vote in the hopes of suppressing turn out is desperate losery. Cheating.
No one is making voting more arduous and/or difficult to vote. It's actually the easiest thing a person can do these days, so all of a sudden corporations want to do their part eh ? Well if their current track record of censorship upon their platforms wasn't enough, and if their political biases wasn't so obvious, then I'd say that you have some good points, but we all know what's up, and what's been up for quite sometimes now.

If only you were right, otherwise about them just wanting to help, and it was them being authentic or genuine then ok, but when you see the huge conflicts of interest involved, then Houston we have a serious problem with these private entities involving themselves in our elections.

No one is making voting more arduous and/or difficult to vote. It's actually the easiest thing a person can do these days, so all of a sudden corporations want to do their part eh ? Well if their current track record of censorship upon their platforms wasn't enough, and if their political biases wasn't so obvious, then I'd say that you have some good points, but we all know what's up, and what's been up for quite sometimes now.

If only you were right, otherwise about them just wanting to help, and it was them being authentic or genuine then ok, but when you see the huge conflicts of interest involved, then Houston we have a serious problem with these private entities involving themselves in our elections.
It’s easy for folks going to vote at the township hall in the middle of nowhere but not in high population centers where access is limited to only a few sites or a commute on public transportation is required to then stand in line for five or six hours.
The goal should be to make it as easy to vote as possible. Not the opposite.

It’s easy for folks going to vote at the township hall in the middle of nowhere but not in high population centers where access is limited to only a few sites or a commute on public transportation is required to then stand in line for five or six hours.
The goal should be to make it as easy to vote as possible. Not the opposite.
Agree, but someone needs to stand guard and check voter IDs etc, otherwise in order to ensure voter integrity, so if that means to consolidate voting stations for that reason then so be it. It's still easy to vote in the modern age, and that is a fact. No excuses can justify allowing our voter integrity to be compromised because a few might claim that their moped wouldn't make it to the polls. Take the bus if can't get there or any other form of free transportation this country and it's state's offer.

An almost exact replay of what took place in Sep./Oct. of
2020.Mark levin was reduced to almost begging the
U.S. Supreme court take up the case.But Chief Justice
Roberts did everything he could to downplay it's
importance.The Pennsy. State Legislature had governance
as did ALL State Legislatures over Elections.When where and
how.No If Ands or buts.The Pennsy. State legislature was
a majortity of Republicans.However the Pennsy. State
Supreme Court was a Majority of Democrats.They
struck down the State Legislatures Rules governing
Elections in Pennsy.Plus the Governor and his Female
Secretary-of-State were rabid Trump haters.Trump was
up by about 800,ooo Votes in Pennsy. when he decided
to go to bed.By Morning that lead was down to around
100,ooo.
Real Simple Folks.Just like January 6th the Democrats are
foaming at the mouth insisting that the 2020 Election
was Kosher.They Lie.About almost everything.
They Advertised Obama in 2008 as Moderate.
Same crap they pulled with Biden in 2020.
And everything they pulled nationwide, is now in their voter bill they so desperately want passed.

Caveat Emptor!

Agree, but someone needs to stand guard and check voter IDs etc, otherwise in order to ensure voter integrity, so if that means to consolidate voting stations for that reason then so be it. It's still easy to vote in the modern age, and that is a fact. No excuses can justify allowing our voter integrity to be compromised because a few might claim that their moped wouldn't make it to the polls. Take the bus if can't get there or any other form of free transportation this country and it's state's offer.

Or you can have the Colorado style elections which don't seem to have the pitfalls that you fear so much. If a state has those pitfalls then the Governor and his little cronies need to be fired and fired fast.

Ok. Then make it easier in other ways. Early voting hours, Allow for more no-excuse absentee balloting, make Election Day a holiday. Or eliminate it all together. There’s no reason elections couldn’t take more than one day.
Limiting the locations and only allowing one day to vote is simply not enough access for those who may not be able to make it in a single 12 or 14 hour window.
Deliberately not accommodating those voters is suppression.

Ok. Then make it easier in other ways. Early voting hours, Allow for more no-excuse absentee balloting, make Election Day a holiday. Or eliminate it all together. There’s no reason elections couldn’t take more than one day.
Limiting the locations and only allowing one day to vote is simply not enough access for those who may not be able to make it in a single 12 or 14 hour window.
I agree.....especially when you count the early voting and release the results before the end of normal voting.

You speak as if the American people are children in their mind's, and they have to be helped to the poles by all sorts of measures to ensure the get out the vote is successful.... People who are seasoned voter's will always vote, when other's might take the day off to do other things other than to vote. I mean look at the advantages people have taken by laying out of work or not working anymore because of government or COVID.

You speak as if the American people are children in their mind's, and they have to be helped to the poles by all sorts of measures to ensure the get out the vote is successful.... People who are seasoned voter's will always vote, when other's might take the day off to do other things other than to vote. I mean look at the advantages people have taken by laying out of work or not working anymore because of government or COVID.
You speak as if every American lives your lifestyle. Or should anyway.
Not helped. Accommodated. Not everyone has a job that gives time off for voting. Or childcare. Certainly not for 5or6 hours to stand in line.

You speak as if every American lives your lifestyle. Or should anyway.
Not helped. Accommodated. Not everyone has a job that gives time off for voting. Or childcare. Certainly not for 5or6 hours to stand in line.
No excuses in people not getting to the poles to vote, it's just to simple to do. Now maybe things could be done at the polling stations in order to modernize the process better, otherwise in order to process far more people through can be accommodated I'm sure. But allowing corporations and their interest to get involved in our election's presented a huge conflict IMHO. But yes we can do better in order to accommodate the people at the stations better.

No excuses in people not getting to the poles to vote, it's just to simple to do. Now maybe things could be done at the polling stations in order to modernize the process better, otherwise in order to process far more people through can be accommodated I'm sure. But allowing corporations and their interest to get involved in our election's presented a huge conflict IMHO. But yes we can do better in order to accommodate the people at the stations better.
Nonsense. You’re being wildly short sighted. Is it deliberate?
Obviously every employee at any given workplace cannot all take off simultaneously.
There is no conflict , except to your desire to limit the numbers of voters that is, that a donation of drop boxes creates.
Voting is simple when it’s made easy and widely accessible as we saw in 20. You just don’t like what happens when record numbers vote.

Sorry, but I cannot ignore this any longer.. It is getting people to the POLLS, not POLES. Once I could ignore as a typo, but not multiple times.
Yep, I was bouncing back and forth on the spelling of that word I'll admit. Simple word, but I'm old so give me a break...lol Thanks for the correction.. I sure ain't no where's near being a great spelling person, and in no ways a great literary, uhhhh so there's that but thank goodness I'm surrounded by all these scholarly people here.. ROTFLMBO.

Nonsense. You’re being wildly short sighted. Is it deliberate?
Obviously every employee at any given workplace cannot all take off simultaneously.
There is no conflict , except to your desire to limit the numbers of voters that is, that a donation of drop boxes creates.
Voting is simple when it’s made easy and widely accessible as we saw in 20. You just don’t like what happens when record numbers vote.
Nope, you are wrong about that... You keep creating scenarios that were never an issue in the past, so why is that ? If an employee wants to vote, the poles are open long enough to accommodate them. Go early or go late, use a vacation day or just take the day off whatever, but it can be done by those wanting to vote, and it has been done forever without any problem's. Seems that huge struggle's are in play in order to change the system in certain ways, but are they good changes or changes that weaken the system, otherwise opening it up for fraud to take place ?? The accusations going back and forth are signaling that the interest of corporation's and political figures is huge when it comes to who is filling the seat's at the end of the day. Who knows, the people may have lost their voice's years ago. Keep trying though, because we might get a voice again or might not.

Pa. is tired of ballot box stuffing with mail in votes. We're going back to the fair way. Of course, our commie state supreme court will overturn this decision so the US Supreme Court will have to decide in the end.

Forum List

Back