Pentacostal Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is written:

And of the rest durst no man join himself to them: but the people magnified them. And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.

There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing the sick folks, and them that were vexed with unclean spirits; and they were healed every one. Then the high priest rose up, and all they that were with him, ( which is the sect of the Sadducees ) and were filled with indignation, And laid their hands on the apostles, and put them in the common prison.

But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,
Go stand, and speak in the temple to all the people all the words of life.

And when they heard that, they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught. But the high priest came,and they that were with him, and called the council together, and all the senate of the children of Israel, and sent to the prison to have them brought.

But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned, and told,
Saying The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors; but when we had opened, we found no man within.

Now when the high priest and the captain of the temple and the chief priests heard these things, they doubted of them whereunto this would grow.
Then came one and told them saying, Behold the men whom ye put in prison are standing in the temple, and teaching the people.

Then went the captain with the officers, and brought them without violence; for they feared the people, lest they should have been stoned. And when they had brought them, they set them before the council; and the high priest was asking them,

Saying Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? And, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God and not men. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Savior, to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Spirit, whom God hath given to them that obey him. When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

Acts 5: 13 - 33

Let's stop here for a moment. First it is noteworthy that they entered the temple "early in the morning".. this speaks of their devotion to God. These men were on fire for God. This is important. Second, the Saducees could not silence these men. They tried and failed. Threats and intimidation didn't work, jail didn't work... An angel of the LORD arranges a breakout - they show up in the morning as if nothing has happened and continue straight on.. this is a wonderful example to follow for the believer! Our focus is on God! Not the devil! Next you'll note that when they couldn't silence them they decided to set a plan in motion to murder Peter and John.

Let's see what happens next! oh! This is so exciting! I love the Word of God!!

Last edited:
We need to Give God the Glory for the wonderful things He has done for us! He has given us our Jewish Messiah! We who have believed in our hearts and confessed Jesus Christ as Lord with our lips believing he died on the cross, rose on the 3rd day and is seated at the right hand of the Father - have been redeemed by the precious Blood of the Lamb. When you are marked by the Blood? You can rest in God just as this leopard in the tree is resting in this video! Does he look worried? Neither should you be! Satan is a defeated foe and Jesus Christ has the keys to death, hell and the grave, hallelujah! Let's give God the glory!

[ame=http://youtu.be/jqa4EvG7y0o]Give God the glory - Satan the Blood of Jesus is against you! Sung by Alvin Slaughter. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
It is written!

Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;

And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intent to do as touching these men.

For before these days rose up Theudas boast himself to be somebody; to who a number of men, about four hundred joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scatterred and brought to nought.

After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, even as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.

And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone. For if this be counsel or work be of men, it will come to nought.

But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; let haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Acts 5: 34- 39

Let's stop here for a moment. Gamalael was a very wise man. The Apostle Paul before he was converted sat at the feet of Gamalael to learn. In this scene Gamalael is saying, HOLD IT! If this be of the counsel of men or work of men? It will come to nothing. BUT IF IT BE OF GOD? WATCH OUT!!!
That's wisdom because when you are fighting against God? You're going to lose. So let's see what these men decide to do. Will they take Gamalael's advice or not? *** NOTE When you fight against Gods servants? You are fighting God. Not the Servant. Get it?

It is written:

And to him they agreed; and when they had called the apostles and beaten them, they commanded them that they should not speak the name of Jesus, and let them go.

And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

-Acts 5: 40 - 42
These men were not stupid. They knew that Gamaleal was right. I believe they knew Jesus was the Son of God too. The religious rulers did know the truth but denied him. It says so in John 12:42. So why did they deny Jesus Christ? Because they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God. Which means they really didn't love God at all. They loved themselves. That is who they loved. Jesus warned them that while Abraham and Isaac and Jacob were going to be in heaven they themselves would be shut out of heaven. This angered them but didn't lead them to repentance. Another sign that they really didn't love God. Sad isn't it? I find it fascinating that the Jewish church grew so fast - 5000 in a day came to Christ.. there was an evangelism explosion happening in Israel and 12 men were about to set the world on fire for Jesus Christ! When people hear about the Bread of Life and free fresh manna from heaven? The gatekeepers had better stand out of the way!

The first early church was a Jewish one! Glory to God!

Last edited:
This entire CD is awesome. Israel My Beloved. Listen to the words!

[ame=http://youtu.be/Vk9XUdoHTzM]Israel My Beloved by Karen Davis - YouTube[/ame]

Karen Davis is such a beautiful Jewish woman! She truly demonstrates the tenderness and love of God to those she speaks to. I love her voice too. So pretty! This is her testimony.

[ame=http://youtu.be/NtvNUBa9UIg]Karen Davis - Testimony and Worship at the Emmanuel Centre, London - YouTube[/ame]

This music is very soothing and great worship music.

[ame=http://youtu.be/AJLIb1PmzhE]Karen Davis - Yeshua adonenu - YouTube[/ame]

It is written:

And in those days, when the number of disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministrations. Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God and serve tables.

Wherefore among the brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word.

And as the saying pleased the multitude: and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit and Philip, and Prochorus and Nicanor, and Timone, and Parmesnas and Nicolas a proselyte of Antioch.

Whom they set before the apostles; and when they had prayed, they laid their hands on them. And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

And Stephen, full of faith and power, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Acts 6: 1 - 8

Imagine it! A man like Stephen was appointed to serving tables! We cannot even find a Stephen in the pulpit hardly these days - other than Reinhardt Bonnke - and they were fine with appointing Stephen because in the early church people were praying fervently. The desire of the Apostles is very telling. They wanted to be given to prayer continually and to preach the Word of God. That was the two things in their life that kept them in communion with God and also flowing in the power of the Holy Spirit.

Actually I believe Reinhardt Bonnke reminds me more of Paul the Apostle. ( Stephen was young ) Bonnke is so humble and full of love for the lost. It is truly wonderful to listen to his sermons and hear what the Spirit is saying!

We are not speaking of Catholicism. The Hebrews Believers were the first early church. Not the Romans. They are the ones who came in and slaughtered the Jews as you have read the account of Josephus you should know this, Guno. They are also the ones who put the Christians in the big arenas to let the lions eat them. They have nothing to do with interpretation of Scripture. We do not go by what the Pope speaks. We go by the Word of the Living God and that is the ONLY Word we go by, Guno.

Your ignorance is almost astounding. I say "almost" only because I've been desensitized to the lack of general knowledge of biblical origins among the Christians with whom I've personally been acquainted throughout my life. If you believe in the veracity of your precious KJV Bible, you have the Roman Church Fathers to thank for its very existence, NOT the messianic sect chronicled in the heavily revised/redacted pages of the New Testament.

A fair understanding of how the Romans operated in the years leading up to the Common Era and on through the first several centuries C.E., is really all one needs to reconcile the puzzling circumstances surrounding Christianity's true origin. The Paleo-Christian symbols on Titus's coinage (circ. late 70's C.E.) and in the catacombs of Domitian's niece, Domitilla (circ. early 100's, hint at the nature of early Christianity as a secretive imperial cult, as do the many strange parallels between the writings of Titus's historian, Josephus, and some of the stories in the Gospels (see Joseph Atwill's thesis in Caesar's Messiah).

It was the will of God that the King James version and not the Catholic bible which has additional books would be the Bible God would use to reach the world with, Capstone. As the Gospel of Jesus Christ started off with 12 men and has now reached billions I'd say it has been quite effective and God is pleased. Furthermore, the bible is the most intact accurate work of antiquity in existence today. It surpasses the Illiad in accuracy. Did you know that? The Iliad is second and if you want to go down that road you had better first have a look at my debate with CMike on the matter of the authenticity of the Scriptures. I've already covered all of this. I wouldn't use this arguement for our debate if I were you. That of course, is up to you though.

- Jeremiah

As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, “This is a remote place, and it’s already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food.”

16 Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”

17 “We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish,” they answered.

18 “Bring them here to me,” he said. 19 And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. 20 They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. 21 The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.
Matthew 14

Are you even the least bit curious as to why "miracles" as described by those who wrote the bibles have ceased to exist as mankind has become more knowledgeable and less superstitious?

Humans have, for much of their tenure on earth, had gods, spirits who ruled the Netherwoods, built legends (you know that Robin Hood was fictional, right), so such projections of a spirit world are integral to much of human history. Specific religions merely evidence cultural bias, a predilection for organization, sanction approved behavior, etc. People always get religion wrong because they are fallible humans.

Monotheism is currently in vogue in this geographic neck of the woods.

Such deistic minimalism is wrong, of course, but it will go out of fashion. Whatever replaces it will be wrong as well.

You can always depend on religion that way. Rocks of Ages are subject to plate tectonics.

Miracles ceased?! Since when? This video is a healing service with limbs growing out. God performs miracles all over the world, Hollie. It's happening. You just haven't been aware of it because you are perhaps not where it is happening. As for techtonic shifts? Not when it comes to Jesus Christ the Rock on which I stand! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://youtu.be/phxkiBfc7sw]limbs growing back on people bodies, cancers vanishing away, tumors disappearing - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and my husband lost the end of his thumb on a construction job using an electric saw. He had to go to the hospital immediately and could not find what had been cut off. The hospital called me and I went down there and he was in the ER. His thumb was cut off maybe half way up to where the fingernail grows? The round shape was completely gone. It was straight across. I layed hands on him and prayed in the name of Jesus commanding that thumb to grow back and it did. It was not immediate as we see in this video - it was gradual and by the time it healed it was perfectly shaped. You cannot see the difference in his two thumbs. Some healings are over a few days some are immediate, it all depends on how the Lord decides to do it. Jesus is the healer.

Last edited:
It is a different thing with a message board. You are praying from a distance, you cannot lay hands on them or anoint their head with oil but I'm believing if you have someone anoint their head with oil and pray for them from another state miracles will still take place. There is no distance in the spiritual realm. I've prayed for people before and God still took them home but they were believers in the LORD and knew they were going to heaven too. We should pray for sick no matter where they are and believe God for a miracle. I've seen alot of miracles with my own eyes so it isn't difficult for me to believe God is able to do it. He is. He can heal anything.. Nothing is too difficult for God.

As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, “This is a remote place, and it’s already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food.”

16 Jesus replied, “They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat.”

17 “We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish,” they answered.

18 “Bring them here to me,” he said. 19 And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. 20 They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. 21 The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.
Matthew 14

Are you even the least bit curious as to why "miracles" as described by those who wrote the bibles have ceased to exist as mankind has become more knowledgeable and less superstitious?

Humans have, for much of their tenure on earth, had gods, spirits who ruled the Netherwoods, built legends (you know that Robin Hood was fictional, right), so such projections of a spirit world are integral to much of human history. Specific religions merely evidence cultural bias, a predilection for organization, sanction approved behavior, etc. People always get religion wrong because they are fallible humans.

Such deistic minimalism is wrong, of course, but it will go out of fashion. Whatever replaces it will be wrong as well.

You can always depend on religion that way. Rocks of Ages are subject to plate tectonics.

Miracles ceased?! Since when? This video is a healing service with limbs growing out. God performs miracles all over the world, Hollie. It's happening. You just haven't been aware of it because you are perhaps not where it is happening. As for techtonic shifts? Not when it comes to Jesus Christ the Rock on which I stand! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://youtu.be/phxkiBfc7sw]limbs growing back on people bodies, cancers vanishing away, tumors disappearing - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and my husband lost the end of his thumb on a construction job using an electric saw. He had to go to the hospital immediately and could not find what had been cut off. The hospital called me and I went down there and he was in the ER. His thumb was cut off maybe half way up to where the fingernail grows? The round shape was completely gone. It was straight across. I layed hands on him and prayed in the name of Jesus commanding that thumb to grow back and it did. It was not immediate as we see in this video - it was gradual and by the time it healed it was perfectly shaped. You cannot see the difference in his two thumbs. Some healings are over a few days some are immediate, it all depends on how the Lord decides to do it. Jesus is the healer.

I know how desperately you want to believe in magic, faith healing and the supernatural but you do yourself no favors by cutting and pasting silly YouTube videos.

What is the point of this? I've yet to see a believer actually re-grow a limb or a fundie cure disease under a controlled experiment. They do not do it, and the reason is simple: They cannot. Posting silly YouTube videos that claim miracle cures and your own claims to miracle faith healing does nothing to further truth. Okay, fine, you have a religious belief. No one says you're not entitled to a religious belief, but it's a religious belief, nothing more. Suggesting that belief can cure disease and re-grow limbs is foolish and time-wasting.

Fortunately, the legal system has a cure for religious extremists who endanger themselves and children.

Faith Healing Deaths

It is a different thing with a message board. You are praying from a distance, you cannot lay hands on them or anoint their head with oil but I'm believing if you have someone anoint their head with oil and pray for them from another state miracles will still take place. There is no distance in the spiritual realm. I've prayed for people before and God still took them home but they were believers in the LORD and knew they were going to heaven too. We should pray for sick no matter where they are and believe God for a miracle. I've seen alot of miracles with my own eyes so it isn't difficult for me to believe God is able to do it. He is. He can heal anything.. Nothing is too difficult for God.

It must be mere coincidence. Yeah, that must be it.

Pennsylvania parents sentenced in second faith-healing death - The Washington Post

A Pentecostal couple who believes in faith healing has been sentenced to 3 1/2 to seven years in prison for neglecting to take their sick son to the doctor.

I know how desperately you want to believe in magic, faith healing and the supernatural but you do yourself no favors by cutting and pasting silly YouTube videos.

What is the point of this? I've yet to see a believer actually re-grow a limb or a fundie cure disease under a controlled experiment. They do not do it, and the reason is simple: They cannot. Posting silly YouTube videos that claim miracle cures and your own claims to miracle faith healing does nothing to further truth. Okay, fine, you have a religious belief. No one says you're not entitled to a religious belief, but it's a religious belief, nothing more. Suggesting that belief can cure disease and re-grow limbs is foolish and time-wasting.

Fortunately, the legal system has a cure for religious extremists who endanger themselves and children.

Faith Healing Deaths

The signs following the believers will go out of fashion? Ha! Ha! Where in the world did you ever get such an idea, Hollie? The signs following the believers is "the evidence" that they ARE believers! Have you read the bible? Listen to me! You just viewed a video in which a woman was at the altar with her husband - he is prayed for and he is healed before her very eyes and yours! And via video! - what did she do? She fainted! Why is that? Because although she believed she hadn't seen such a miracle before! Do you have any idea how many people have been healed by the laying on of hands from believers? Do you have any idea how many people pray in tongues and move in the gifts of the Holy Spirit? Do you realize that casting out of demons goes on today? Are you aware that there are people who have been intentionally poisoned by persons practicing evil and because they blessed their food and were believers they never had a single side effect? Do you discount that Heidi Baker has been feeding orphans through praying over her food and God multiplying it for her and Roland? Do you realize how many on the continent of Africa have given testimony of Reinhardt Bonnke ministry prayer results - even a dead man raised from the death to life - in which the entire world has heard and cannot explain because the entire village knew the Pastor who died and now know the resurrection power of Jesus Christ is real?

Oh My! Let me explain something to you, Hollie. Jesus told the disciples these SIGNS shall follow those who believe!

It is written:

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved, but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall cast out devils! ----------------> check! Yes! That sign follows me and other believers! Yes.

They shall speak with new tongues! ---------------> check! Yes! That sign follows me & millions of other believers as well! Others have the baptism of the Holy Spirit but have been in churches that don't believe the signs are for today so they don't operate in those but the anointing of the Holy Spirit abides nevertheless! It's like having a million dollars in the bank left for you by a relative and you never withdraw a penny because you didn't know it was there!

They shall take up serpents. And if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; ------------> I've never been poisoned to my knowledge! I know of others such as Rebecca Brown who was poisoned by some satanists without her knowledge and she didn't even get a stomach ache! When the satanist doctors who worked with her at that hospital saw this? They said the Christian God has more power than the god we serve! We cannot touch this woman! That is what it means - serpents - are poisonous - yet Paul was bit by one and shook it off into the fire... keep reading with me - the book of Acts - you'll read the story for yourself! Of course God protects his own property! The believer IS His property!
Hallelujah! :eusa_angel:

They shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover. --------------> Check! I've layed hands on believers and non believers and seen both healed. I was in Benny Hinn's church - how could I not have seen miracles and operate in it? When you start off with a Pastor such as Benny Hinn? You're going to operate in the supernatural because Hinn teaches the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are for today! If you are in a dead church that doesn't teach healing is for today and you do not believe it is Gods will to heal you? You'll have whatever you say! Jesus said so! He loves you but if you want to keep the sickness then you have the right to keep it! You'll still go to heaven. You just won't go healed!

Why do people not get healed on message boards or their family members? Sometimes they do. That is operating in the gift of miracles. If you pray for someone without laying hands on them, seeing them, praying over the phone with them and are depending on a message board to communicate - you are not laying hands on the person as Jesus commanded in Mark 16.

We are to anoint their heads with oil and LAY HANDS ON THEM. If that is not the case then there are instances where I've piggybacked someone's need by my own faith. I've seen it happen and God honored my prayer according to the promise of Jesus - If you abide in me and my word abides in you - you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

On the other hand, if I cannot get them into that agreement and overcome their unbelief nothing is going to happen. Is that a sign I am not a believer? No.

Jesus Christ himself could not do miracles in his own hometown because of their unbelief. Imagine it! His own hometown and Jesus couldn't do miracles! We need to realize that the time to believe is not when the crisis hits but long before it hits! If we wait until the day of trial we're already shaken inside - it's going to be more challenging but in that case I say to the person Say to the Lord, I believe Lord, Help my unbelief!

Yes, there have been miraculous answers to prayers I have prayed for unbelievers and their needs. I have seen miracles happen. On the other hand there are people who are believers and died and went to heaven not healed in their bodies. My belief is the Lord was taking them out of the way from something He knew was coming. In the end times, the Lord calls those who are being taken out - blessed - so knowing the time we are now entering - the judgement on the church and then the nation - I know of at least one that was favored highly by God and was taken straight to heaven.

I hope that this reply will unravel the confusion that you have over Gods Word being performed on the earth today, Hollie. Because I tell you the truth. Jesus vs Satan? Is not even a debate! Jesus defeated Satan at the cross and those who believe in the power of the Cross will indeed have signs following them. That is the written Word of the Lord.

Let the Word of God be true and every man be found a liar ( that denies this Truth) That is the Gospel truth, Hollie. I bind the hindering spirits that have been blinding your eyes to the truth, IN the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and ask the Lord to reveal to you the end for the unbeliever that you may know how great His Love is for you to have died on the cross to prevent such a tragedy from happening. Truly no man or woman need go to hell. Jesus paid the price to keep all mankind from going there. God loves you! This is the truth! God loves you! He loves you so much that he sent His Only Begotten Son to die on a cross and shed His precious Blood so that you could be pardoned for your sins. Which sins? All of your sins! Beloved, if there were any other way for God to have saved your soul, do you really believe he would have sent His Only Son to die such a horrific death on the cross for you? No. Jesus IS the Way, He IS the Truth, He IS the Life and no man can come to the Father except through His Son.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, Hollie, and thou shalt be saved.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:

Faith Healing Deaths

Definitely time to move this to the Rubber Room.

Hollie, please report back to us and let us know how Jesus answers that prayer I just prayed for you so that others may know the power of God. There is no greater testimony then when an unbeliever encounters Jesus Christ's Word head on. I'm looking forward to hearing from you about what Jesus shows you and especially your reaction to the revelation of just how great His Love is for you! I'm excited for you, Hollie! Something huge is about to happen! I believe God you are going to be so changed by what he shows you that you will never be the same again!

- Jeremiah

Vandal,

This is the religion forum and this is the Word of God. If you do not believe it? That is your choice but the evidence I've presented by the Word of God and videos showing the evidence at Bonnke's evangelistic crusades, Heidis ministry and others etc proves it is true. Please do not insult the Holy Spirit of God by suggesting He belongs in the Rubber Room. His Power is real and when you encounter it? You'll see for yourself. I'm praying for you this morning. God loves you and so do I.

Sincerely, Jeri

This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! We have so much to be thankful for! It is good to give thanks to God! Listen to this song and let the Lord minister to you wherever you are at this morning! God loves you! Isn't that wonderful news? For this we give God praise.... His goodness is so great! Who can know the half of how great our God is?

[ame=http://youtu.be/drpYgbv1tR8]Kurt Carr - Thats Why I Praise You - YouTube[/ame]

Oh! The glory of God's presence is definitely something to praise Him for! Where the presence of the Lord is there is liberty! The anointing is what breaks the yoke of bondage! Are you in bondage to some sin? Addiction? Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved! He is the only one that can set you free! Only Jesus can deliver us from sin.. because only Jesus Hung on that cross!

[ame=http://youtu.be/jzLaqlf74iE]Oh The Glory of Your Presence - YouTube[/ame]

In response to Hollies clip on a Pentacostal that let their child die? I didn't read the story but I know there are alot of satanists out there in the church who are pretending to be christians and are not. I've seen them show up in churches before. It's nothing new. I've never met a minister of the Gospel in my life who didn't tell those they prayed for to go see their doctor. 100% of the time Hinn always says - don't stop your medication - go to the doctor and let him tell you. That is the guideline for all the Pastors of Pentacostal churches because that is using wisdom. It is also a far greater witness to have the doctors report confirming the miracle is genuine. Anyone who is prayed for should always see a doctor to have confirmation that they are healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back