People Are So Desperate To Leave California

Excellent article.

It will make every Democrat reading it gnash their teeth.

AMERICAN THINKER

April 26, 2023

What is a Democrat?

By Donald N. Finley

I am a Democrat, and I think you, as an average American, are an idiot. You let me get away with everything. I can tell you Iā€™m going to do something unethical, criminal, unconstitutional, or unprecedent6ed, and you seldom try to stop me, or call me out on it. I control the news cycle and my loyal press puppets repeat whatever I say without question. Every time you get any attention complaining about me, I just do something else to distract and reset the news again.

I write most of the news by feeding the talking points to my puppets. Havenā€™t you seen the video proof? I also rewrite history by simple repetition. ā€œIf you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.ā€ Thatā€™s what I do. I lie big, loud, often and repeatedly to accuse you of any variety of unspeakable things, most of which Iā€™m doing myself. If you challenge me, Iā€™ll ruin you. Iā€™ll make up a lie, then release the puppets. Maybe Iā€™ll make a call to your employer, or your local prosecutorā€™s office. Either way, youā€™ll be too busy to bother me again. Just ask Michael Flynn how it works.

Whenever I screw up, I just blame someone else, distribute the talking points, and let the puppets do the work. I also take credit for great historical moments by claiming the follow-on accomplishments as my own, and I milk the good will your ignorance provides me. Your ignorance is why I get credit for standing up for you, and protecting you from those who truly care, because I really donā€™t. I opposed those great moments, and like Joe Biden, Iā€™ve been wrong on everything that mattered. I supported slavery, opposed civil rights, started the KKK, and administered Jim Crowā€™s segregation for 100 years. And to this day, the majority of Black, Hispanic, and Asian voters will still vote for me. Proof positive of two things -- Iā€™m good at what I do, and youā€™re stupid to keep letting me do it.

I also have my minions, which you know as teachers, or professors. They spent half of every waking day during your formative years indoctrinating you, making sure you would grow up learning and believing my lies. They stripped you of most of your critical thinking skills. They helped you pick your identity, and ensured you would pigeonhole yourself into an oppressed group, and thereby develop a hatred for your country and a deep resentment toward other groups. Iā€™ve planted the seeds for decades now for you to feel victimized by unrealized entitlements, and have a clear vector to those you find at fault. By design, my minions havenā€™t taught you to succeed in life; theyā€™ve taught you to hate, then sent you into real life short of tools and skills, but well-primed with a burning fuse.

Over those same decades, I built the infrastructure to disincentivize hard work, and create dependence on government and social welfare programs. I love to create dependence. I enable it, nurture it, and keep supporting it until itā€™s an addiction.

In addition to the addicts Iā€™ve created, some of my best work has been with women. Once proud housewives, mothers, and teachers, look at what I have them doing today. They march in the streets chanting obscenities and declaring their right to kill their babies. As teachers, they groom young children into alternative lifestyles by teaching gender is not a fact, but rather a choice. They distort American history, turn the founders into little more than greedy slaveholders, and cast America as systemically evil, built as such by white, racist, intolerant men.

Women believe Iā€™m all in for them. After all, Iā€™ve supported abortion for decades, and theyā€™ve been a reliable voting bloc. But I use them in ways they never think about. When they vote for me because I support abortion, they also support my killing of womenā€™s athletics. It doesnā€™t matter that only .5% of the population is transgender, official U.S. policy is to allow biological men to compete against biological women. Are women looking out for other women? They must be focused on something elseā€¦ just as they should be. I plan to destroy all of womenā€™s competitive sports, and Iā€™ll do so with the help of women.

You just donā€™t get my hypocrisy. I pretend to tell the truth when I spin my lies. I tell you every day. You donā€™t listen. I talk about Republicans supporting policies that will destroy democracy. I preach about the lawlessness of January 6 insurrectionists while nearly every major Democrat-run city has skyrocketing crime, progressive district attorneys who wonā€™t prosecute slam-dunk violent crimes, and no-bail policies that release offenders over and over again. And during the riots of 2020, not only did I not complain about Black Lives Matter or Antifa causing $2B in damages, I raised money to pay for their bail. After the Covenant School shooting in Nashville by a transgender murderer, I virtually ignored the victims, who included three nine-year-old children, but I got three Tennessee House members who participated in the gun control protests that shut down the Tennessee House invited to the White House. No parallels to January 6; nope, nothing to see there. Oh, and I forgot to tell the President to call the victimsā€™ families.

See the political trending Iā€™ve put in place? Iā€™m dismantling American society at an ever-increasing rate. Itā€™s my crowning achievement. They say with military recruits, you have to break them down to build them back up the way you need them to be. Thatā€™s my plan for America. Iā€™m breaking it down now faster than ever. Donā€™t see it? The pandemic, election fraud, crime, inflation, failing banks, military incompetence and embarrassments one after another, millions of illegals flowing across an invisible border sowing societal chaos and exponentially increasing government dependence, kids graduating from high school unable to read or do basic math, and increased numbers of mass shootings to include more children. I tell you the latter is all about guns, as if guns alone do the shootings, and a shocking number of you buy into it. I get you wound up and afraid because I need your guns. I work hard to take away your Second Amendment right to bear arms. Iā€™m not talking about those arms that protect me, or the arms Iā€™ll use against you after you no longer have any. Iā€™m only talking about those arms you use to protect yourselves. In short order, Iā€™ll get them, or Iā€™ll make them impossible to use by regulating magazines and ammunition. I already nearly have your right to free speech.

Caught on yet? I donā€™t care about governing. I donā€™t care about fixing, improving, building, growing, developing, or any other word related to progress, other than the word ā€˜progressiveā€™. I care about power, control, personal comfort, and money. And none of those in any way includes you.
TLDR. You should try to be more succinct if you want people to read your posts.

Hmmm, everyone who lives in my city (except cartel) are middle class. I better get out there and tell them the bad news because one neighbor is on vacation, one is working in his yard, one is out playing golf and the neighborhood See You Next Tuesday is out on her disability scooter pestering everyone in the neighborhood. I don't think they are aware of this destruction, lmao!

500,000 middle class have fled cali. Give it time, soon you will be the last middle class in your neighborhood.

No, it wasn't. I am a lot older than you and growing up in Cali was no different than anywhere else, you had middle class all over the place but there were areas of the rich, like Beverly Hills.

Now, Cali is becoming a two class state, the super rich, and the poor, as the middle class gets destroyed.
yep.....it started changing around the late 90's.....around 2007 we at the PO started seen more changes of addresses for out of state then we had ever seen....

Your anecdotal knowledge is incorrect. California has been more expensive than the rest of the country (except Hawaii) since 1980 at least.

California​

Median home price in 1940: $36,700
Median home price in 1980: $167,300
Median home price in 2000: $211,500

New York​

Median home price in 1940: $45,700
Median home price in 1980: $90,300
Median home price in 2000: $148,700

Texas​

Median home price in 1940: $17,600
Median home price in 1980: $77,400
Median home price in 2000: $82,500

Florida​

Median home price in 1940: $23,100
Median home price in 1980: $89,300
Median home price in 2000: $105,500

Alabama​

Median home price in 1940: $16,800
Median home price in 1980: $67,100
Median home price in 2000: $85,100

Massachusetts​

Median home price in 1940: $39,000
Median home price in 1980: $95,800
Median home price in 2000: $185,700

Virginia​

Median home price in 1940: $27,400
Median home price in 1980: $95,000
Median home price in 2000: $125,400

Connecticut​

Median home price in 1940: $48,000
Median home price in 1980: $129,900
Median home price in 2000: $166,900

in 1980 we bought a 4 plex in the shadow of Disneyland in a solid middle class neighborhood for 84,000 dollars....the wealthy peoples houses in the wealthy neighborhoods kind of raised the avg price of houses in cal....try again.....

That's because so many people are moving here that we don't have enough homes for all of them. All cities in California have to build new homes. Sure doesn't sound like we are headed for doom.
Yes indeed. All cities in California have to build new homes. It is part of the design to increase density and destroy suburbs.

in 1980 we bought a 4 plex in the shadow of Disneyland in a solid middle class neighborhood for 84,000 dollars....the wealthy peoples houses in the wealthy neighborhoods kind of raised the avg price of houses in cal....try again.....
Again, your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant to the facts. California has always been more expensive than most of the country, at least since the 1980s.

yep.....it started changing around the late 90's.....around 2007 we at the PO started seen more changes of addresses for out of state then we had ever seen....
Again, anecdotal. I've given you facts that prove California has been more expensive that the rest of the country since at least 1980. You feelings about the matter don't change that.

Again, your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant to the facts. California has always been more expensive than most of the country, at least since the 1980s.
a 4 plex by disneyland right now go for over a million bucks....in 1980 houses in Cal avg 47,000 ....in good neighborhoods.....

Again, anecdotal. I've given you facts that prove California has been more expensive that the rest of the country since at least 1980. You feelings about the matter don't change that.
you lived here off and on.....i been there for 50 years and seen this shit.....and we bought in 1984.....a 4-plex walking distance from disneyland for 84,000....today that same 4-plex is 1.2 million.....houses in the same area were going for 40-50 thousand....today 10 x that.....and they were built in the 50's and 60's...lots of wealthy people with big expensive houses have always lived there.....when you do a state avg that includes the wealthy peoples houses too.....hence your 167,000 avg...

a 4 plex by disneyland right now go for over a million bucks....in 1980 houses in Cal avg 47,000 ....in good neighborhoods.....
California has been one of the most expensive areas in the country since at least the 1980s and I proved that to you. Some people can't handle the truth, but this seems like a weird thing to keep repeating fake news about. Maybe your problem is with the people who track home values. Tell them about your PO job and your 4-plex. Maybe they'll change their data.

California has been one of the most expensive areas in the country since at least the 1980s and I proved that to you. Some people can't handle the truth, but this seems like a weird thing to keep repeating fake news about. Maybe your problem is with the people who track home values. Tell them about your PO job and your 4-plex. Maybe they'll change their data.
your problem is you cant handle someone telling you something different than what you believe.....back in the 80's just about everyone who lived and worked in california were able to afford to do so.....things changed around the turn of the century.....

your problem is you cant handle someone telling you something different than what you believe.....back in the 80's just about everyone who lived and worked in california were able to afford to do so.....things changed around the turn of the century.....
I lived in Orange County for over 20 years in the same house that we bought new in the early 1990s in a middle class neighborhood. It was the most expensive house we had ever bought by far. I did not see what you are describing. People were not fleeing my neighborhood and they were not going broke. A lot of my original neighbors still live in that same neighborhood. They all had jobs. We came back in 2016 to Chula Vista, a solid middle class town. Same story. It's always been expensive. But the middle class is not disappearing. They are my neighbors!

I lived in Orange County for over 20 years in the same house that we bought new in the early 1990s in a middle class neighborhood. It was the most expensive house we had ever bought by far. I did not see what you are describing. People were not fleeing my neighborhood and they were not going broke. A lot of my original neighbors still live in that same neighborhood. They all had jobs. We came back in 2016 to Chula Vista, a solid middle class town. Same story. It's always been expensive. But the middle class is not disappearing. They are my neighbors!
what did you not see in my post?....

Forum List

Back