People keep asking me if I support Trump and I keep not telling them

You're too embarrassed.
You should be.

I don't want my house torched at 3:00 am from the gutless cowards.
As what is going right now with BLM and Antifa terrorizing residents of Seattle setting fires and protesting late at night. If a Trump sign is in a yard and spotted, I hope the family will not suffer in the hands of any of the thugs in the mix.

Regardless of who is in office, our country is trillions in debt, and the dollar becomes worth less and less over time, because of our fiat system. Which will inevitably collapse. So the "great economy" is just an illusion.

But that said, a president has little to do with the economy anyway. Even though of course they always get the blame or the credit.

Yep. The whole thing is a complete distortion. Cherry picking a virus and spinning it into the great doom made everybody look the other way, too.

I could go on....sorry Trump has beeen great, he had a great economy before the virus and is kicking ass to rebuild, even when many dems are closing their states til after the election...not for safety, but for politics.

Regardless of who is in office, our country is trillions in debt, and the dollar becomes worth less and less over time, because of our fiat system. Which will inevitably collapse. So the "great economy" is just an illusion.

But that said, a president has little to do with the economy anyway. Even though of course they always get the blame or the credit.
I agree to an extent, so the whole up and down game, yeah, there are cycles and sometimes you cant change them.
But I do believe policy has some effect, cutting coporate tax rates to make us more competative
Modifying trade deals so that we have the same restrictions as other countries..again competitiveness
And regulation which allows people to start, modify, and sell business easier is a good thing.
So I do think that does help.
But sometimes the economy goes up like the late 90s tech stock boom, you just can't fuck it up
I also think you couldn't stop the 2008 collapse, UNLESS you were willing to allow banks to only lend to people who could pay the loans back.

People on Facebook are openly saying they will "unfriend" anyone who expresses support for Trump.

This is a form of social terrorism.

The result?

Silence.

Actually, I've had people unfriend me because I've criticized Trump... but I kind of don't care.

Here's the reality. The polls weren't that far off in 2016. The polls said it was going to be close, and it was.

It's not going to be close this time.

I've thought about this and I can't recall anyone asking me who I am voting for. I've had people tell me who I should vote for and I just smile and grin at them.

As what is going right now with BLM and Antifa terrorizing residents of Seattle setting fires and protesting late at night.

Everybody knows that half (or more) of the BLM signs in peoples yards are simply a sign that means...

PLEASE DON'T BURN MY HOUSE DOWN.

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

This is called the "Silent Majority."

On election day, we will use the secret ballot to let our voices be heard.

Polls showing Biden winning the election, just like last time, are wrong.
I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Easy to say as a supporter of the cult of terrorists. Trump supporters do not get people fired from their jobs over a disagreement, they are better people.
Must be rough to have to suck up, because you are stuck in the cubicle rat race and won't have options if fired, thinking nothing else out there and no way to make it without the support of Democrat establishment where you work. My sympathies, kid.:aug08_031:

That's an awfully 'ELITIST' tone...I thought you fucked in the head Leftists were all for the worker, tolerance, inclusion and all that FEELZ bullshit? WTF?
Just because I support Joe Biden for President does not make me a leftist to anyone with a clue. Most of my Senate, House and Gubernatorial votes have been Republican, but that does not make me a rightist either. Don't get confused that anyone who does not toe your line is a leftest, especially in an increasingly polarized population (increasingly propaghandized by their echo chambers on a daily basis, and get sucked into the us vs them mentality. It is not what the country was supposed to be about. With the dubious quality of ideas and ideals out of the fringes of both parties, that type of thinking is illogical and not at all conservative.
No but it sure as hell does make you one shitforbrains numbskull.

People on Facebook are openly saying they will "unfriend" anyone who expresses support for Trump.

This is a form of social terrorism.

The result?

Silence.

Actually, I've had people unfriend me because I've criticized Trump... but I kind of don't care.

Here's the reality. The polls weren't that far off in 2016. The polls said it was going to be close, and it was.

It's not going to be close this time.
The polls were wrong in 2016.
The MSM said that Hillary had a 95% probability of winning...

What annoys me is some SJW idiot who thinks I wish to hear of their hate for Trump at a family or social gathering. I just walk away rather than engage their unwanted feelings and opinions.

Yes, and if you mentioned Trump positively they would yell at you for being political at a social gathering

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Easy to say as a supporter of the cult of terrorists. Trump supporters do not get people fired from their jobs over a disagreement, they are better people.
Must be rough to have to suck up, because you are stuck in the cubicle rat race and won't have options if fired, thinking nothing else out there and no way to make it without the support of Democrat establishment where you work. My sympathies, kid.:aug08_031:

That's an awfully 'ELITIST' tone...I thought you fucked in the head Leftists were all for the worker, tolerance, inclusion and all that FEELZ bullshit? WTF?
Just because I support Joe Biden for President does not make me a leftist to anyone with a clue. Most of my Senate, House and Gubernatorial votes have been Republican, but that does not make me a rightist either. Don't get confused that anyone who does not toe your line is a leftest, especially in an increasingly polarized population (increasingly propaghandized by their echo chambers on a daily basis, and get sucked into the us vs them mentality. It is not what the country was supposed to be about. With the dubious quality of ideas and ideals out of the fringes of both parties, that type of thinking is illogical and not at all conservative.

Of course supporting Joe Biden makes you a leftist. It's what you're voting to turn America into. Violence dominated inner cities, the green new deal, taking California brown outs nationally.

You can't vote for that and say it's not what you are.

I'm opting back in to vote Republican for Trump after voting for Gary Johnson in 2016. That makes me a Trump supporter. I am what I am, so are you.

If you're not a leftist and can't vote for Biden, vote third party. But you vote for a leftist, it's what you are

In today’s contentious and polarized environment it is best to keep your opinions to yourself or risk reprisal from the likes of ANTIFA.

It must be exhausting to be so embarrassed of the candidate you claim to support.

Hide your pride? What a message!

No but it sure as hell does make you one shitforbrains numbskull.
Just came in from manual labor. Too tired to be pithy. So just get fucked.:9:

Of course supporting Joe Biden makes you a leftist. It's what you're voting to turn America into. Violence dominated inner cities, the green new deal, taking California brown outs nationally.

I'm opting back in to vote Republican for Trump after voting for Gary Johnson in 2016. That makes me a Trump supporter. I am what I am, so are you.

If you're not a leftist and can't vote for Biden, vote third party. But you vote for a leftist, it's what you are
Like I just told some other right wing asshole. I'm too tired from manual labor to be pithy right now, so just get fuked. :9:

Like I just told some other right wing asshole. I'm too tired from manual labor to be pithy right now, so just get fuked. :9:

So you're sorry you didn't work harder in school, huh?

So you support huge deficits, giant bailouts, recession, riots, increasing crime rates, the most pandemic deaths? Trumpers sure are dumb.

Forum List

Back