People keep asking me if I support Trump and I keep not telling them

You guys are amazingly timid. If I see a trump sticker, I just think "Idiot" and go on with my day as most people do
Biden supporters are irrational. It is crazy to expect civil behavior from them. And I dont believe you. If you are, congratulations, but this is what the sane Trump world has to put up with
View attachment 403022

She is a nut ball, alright. Most are not. Most of us against a trump re-election, just doing our own thing, in what we believe to be our own interests. Not being a politician, I do not claim to represent all, nor is it my responsibility to do so. I have not met the nut ball screaming lady above or even a pale reflection of her. I certainly do not doubt they are out there, just as I do no doubt, that there are right wing nut ball militia people yearning for their revolution. I just do not meet them in day to day life. If you do, I recommend treating them like an over aggressive dogs and back away slowly, with a mind of speaking and moving calmly and carefully, but ready to pull you personal defense weapon if necessary to insure your egress and safety, and hopefully you will not need it. Report the person to the authorities, as they are better trained to deal with these people, that very well could be in need of intervention for their own good and that of others.
And most are not third in command of the entire country..............this is the best the DNC can find to lead..........lol

Pathetic and you know it...........and they will stop at nothing for power......you vote against your own interests.
Just when have you seen the absolute perfect person, with perfectly balanced viewpoint and effective leadership qualities running for public office? I just want better than what we have in office now, and Joe Biden covers that, hands down, as donnie is about the worst I have ever seen in the office of the Presidency.
Trump is THE BEST in my lifetime. He has been tested by the worst Democrat scandals and he passed with flying colors.

Biden is a corrupt Democrat and you're willing to go into the election with blinders

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

This is called the "Silent Majority."

On election day, we will use the secret ballot to let our voices be heard.

Polls showing Biden winning the election, just like last time, are wrong.

OP, no you can't. No free speech any more. The dems will attack you, get your fired or even kill you unless you toe the party line. 1A is gone in America thanks to the filthy dems.

white privilege lr censored.jpg

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?
That's because Trump supporters are ok with others having a different view of the world. I support you being allowed your opinion.

That doesn't happen with them Dems. Being a Trump supporter is unacceptable. Racist! Bigot! Fascist!

So which side is really the oppressor? Which side is really Fascist? Which side is really Racist?
You really seem to be getting a persecution complex. Maybe you will be in a better position to rationally evaluate after the election has settled down. Maybe not. You should evaluate your situation in terms of what is outside your door and the people you interact with daily, not what is on the internet or what you are being told is across the country. If you are the type that goes to protests, don't do it. Do not seek out that which you find alarming or threatening, only be prepared to deal with the situation if you stumble on it. Your goal should be personal stability and security, not some minds eye vision of what you would like, as a utopian society where everybody agrees with you. They do not exist, nor were they a possibility. Most of the normal people in the 60s, lived their life without seeing any of the violent protests in the news, just as most people today do not see the most radical protestors or even many peaceful protestors. The peaceful ones do not make the news and the violent ones are mostly somewhere distant from the majority of American. Try to keep perspective in the 24 hours news cycle of the 21st century as they try to find content to attract viewers, clicks and likes. Remember, some out there are just as happy with dislikes, but they are the minority, at least from my personal perspective.

What are you ?

Someone who found a counseling certificate in a Cracker-Jack box ?

Shut the fuck up.

Dems have no factual grounds so they fly off the emotional handle and attack conservatives both in the media and in life
Thought oriented Republicans dont stand up and take live fire but the approximately 40 million voting ones will be going 99% Trump and around midnight election night round Two of the sky shrieking and wailing will have begun again .

You are a really, really stupid human being........joe biden supporters have been burning, looting, beating, and yes, murdering other Americans for the last 6 months, causing billions of dollars in damage and ruining the lives of people ..... and you post that stupid post?

You really are stupid......joe biden voters are violent and hate filled......they are the brown shirts of the democrat party.

You retard.

Have you ever been attacked by a Biden supporter, you idiot. You really are a dumb fuck.

You moron.

You are a really, really stupid human being........joe biden supporters have been burning, looting, beating, and yes, murdering other Americans for the last 6 months, causing billions of dollars in damage and ruining the lives of people ..... and you post that stupid post?

You really are stupid......joe biden voters are violent and hate filled......they are the brown shirts of the democrat party.

You retard.

Have you ever been attacked by a Biden supporter, you idiot. You really are a dumb fuck.

You moron.

Joe biden voters are the ones doing the burning, looting, beatings, and actual murder for the last 6 months in democrat party cities...you fucking moron.......that is the truth. They are not Trump supporters.

You guys are amazingly timid. If I see a trump sticker, I just think "Idiot" and go on with my day as most people do
Biden supporters are irrational. It is crazy to expect civil behavior from them. And I dont believe you. If you are, congratulations, but this is what the sane Trump world has to put up with
View attachment 403022

She is a nut ball, alright. Most are not. Most of us against a trump re-election, just doing our own thing, in what we believe to be our own interests. Not being a politician, I do not claim to represent all, nor is it my responsibility to do so. I have not met the nut ball screaming lady above or even a pale reflection of her. I certainly do not doubt they are out there, just as I do no doubt, that there are right wing nut ball militia people yearning for their revolution. I just do not meet them in day to day life. If you do, I recommend treating them like an over aggressive dogs and back away slowly, with a mind of speaking and moving calmly and carefully, but ready to pull you personal defense weapon if necessary to insure your egress and safety, and hopefully you will not need it. Report the person to the authorities, as they are better trained to deal with these people, that very well could be in need of intervention for their own good and that of others.
And most are not third in command of the entire country..............this is the best the DNC can find to lead..........lol

Pathetic and you know it...........and they will stop at nothing for power......you vote against your own interests.
Just when have you seen the absolute perfect person, with perfectly balanced viewpoint and effective leadership qualities running for public office? I just want better than what we have in office now, and Joe Biden covers that, hands down, as donnie is about the worst I have ever seen in the office of the Presidency.

Yes, the “worst” you have ever seen as you TDS infected weirdos see everything backwards..like some Twilight Zone shit.
A record high stock market
Record low unemployment
Higher wages
Blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
Lower taxes for our most productive citizens
Beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
Our best citizens unified like never before

Try this sane stable mind shit once White..you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.
Don't take it from me. Take it from his chief of staff:
Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has said that President Trump “is the most flawed person” he’s ever known, CNN reported.
Don't trust me. Take if of his Secretary of Defense:
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader,”
Don't take it from me. Take it from his cheif white house strategist:
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child,” according to Vanity Fair. He also said that Trump had “lost his step.”
Don't take it from me. Take it from his Secretary of State:
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a “moron,” NBC News reported. The comments came after Tillerson had a meeting at the Pentagon with members of the White House national security team and Cabinet officials.
Don't take it from me. Take it from trump's National Security Advisor H.R, McMaster:
National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster mocked President Trump’s intelligence at a private dinner with a powerful tech CEO, according to five sources with knowledge of the conversation.
The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Don't take it from me. Take it from his long time lawyer, fixer and Co-Conspirator #2 Michael Cohen:
“He knows the truth. I know the truth. Others know the truth,” Cohen continued. “And here is the truth: People of the United States of America, people of the world, don't believe what he is saying. The man doesn't tell the truth. And it is sad that I should take responsibility for his dirty deeds.”
Don't take it from me. Take it from Senator Lindsey Graham:
Sen. Lindsey Graham called President Donald Trump a "race-baiting xenophobic bigot"

I could go on all day. You know this as well as I do, the long list of life long republicans, white house officials, State Department, Defense Department and other republicans in the revolving door circus that trump has made Washington, D.C. These are all people applauded by the right until they spoke with the same type reoccurring descriptions of the man and how he operates, communicates, listens, explores conspiracy theories, recommends miracle covid cures. Don't act surprised or try to hide in denial with me. You just want him in office, but the man is wrong for the job, wrong for the country, and just plain wrong in the head. At some level you know it is all true.
You absolutely cannot chalk it all up to your puny "TDS weirdos" bullshit.

Last edited:
Joe biden voters are the ones doing the burning, looting, beatings, and actual murder for the last 6 months in democrat party cities...you fucking moron.......that is the truth. They are not Trump supporters.

I noticed that you didn’t answer the question. I wonder why that is, you retard.

Have you ever been attacked by a Biden supporter because you support Trump?

Answer the question this time, you dumbshit.

You dumbffuck. Don’t avoid the question this time, you pussy. Answer the question, you retard.

You idiot.

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?
That's because Trump supporters are ok with others having a different view of the world. I support you being allowed your opinion.

That doesn't happen with them Dems. Being a Trump supporter is unacceptable. Racist! Bigot! Fascist!

So which side is really the oppressor? Which side is really Fascist? Which side is really Racist?
You really seem to be getting a persecution complex. Maybe you will be in a better position to rationally evaluate after the election has settled down. Maybe not. You should evaluate your situation in terms of what is outside your door and the people you interact with daily, not what is on the internet or what you are being told is across the country. If you are the type that goes to protests, don't do it. Do not seek out that which you find alarming or threatening, only be prepared to deal with the situation if you stumble on it. Your goal should be personal stability and security, not some minds eye vision of what you would like, as a utopian society where everybody agrees with you. They do not exist, nor were they a possibility. Most of the normal people in the 60s, lived their life without seeing any of the violent protests in the news, just as most people today do not see the most radical protestors or even many peaceful protestors. The peaceful ones do not make the news and the violent ones are mostly somewhere distant from the majority of American. Try to keep perspective in the 24 hours news cycle of the 21st century as they try to find content to attract viewers, clicks and likes. Remember, some out there are just as happy with dislikes, but they are the minority, at least from my personal perspective.

What are you ?

Shut the fuck up.
Nope. Had some classes. Not particularly good at it, but something you end up doing when people come to you, mostly with problems you would rather not have to deal with, but they picked you. The best is when you can spark something in them to see something a little different or can direct them to somebody better to help them with their problem. The worst is when they put a bullet through their head a week later.
Who are you to tell anyone the shut up. You could use some classes, yourself.

View attachment 403022

Yes, the “worst” you have ever seen as you TDS infected weirdos see everything backwards..like some Twilight Zone shit.
Record low unemployment
Higher wages

Try this sane stable mind shit once White..you might enjoy the perception we good real Americans have.
Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has said that President Trump “is the most flawed person” he’s ever known, CNN reported.
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Trump had the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader,”
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon said in November 2017 that Trump was “like an 11-year-old child,” according to Vanity Fair. He also said that Trump had “lost his step.”
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson in July 2017 called Trump a “moron,” NBC News reported. The comments came after Tillerson had a meeting at the Pentagon with members of the White House national security team and Cabinet officials.
Don't take it from me. Take it from trump's National Security Advisor H.R, McMaster:
National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster mocked President Trump’s intelligence at a private dinner with a powerful tech CEO, according to five sources with knowledge of the conversation.
The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Don't take it from me. Take it from his long time lawyer, fixer and Co-Conspirator #2 Michael Cohen:
“He knows the truth. I know the truth. Others know the truth,” Cohen continued. “And here is the truth: People of the United States of America, people of the world, don't believe what he is saying. The man doesn't tell the truth. And it is sad that I should take responsibility for his dirty deeds.”
Sen. Lindsey Graham called President Donald Trump a "race-baiting xenophobic bigot"

I could go on all day. You know this as well as I do, the long list of life long republicans, white house officials, State Department, Defense Department and other republicans in the revolving door circus that trump has made Washington, D.C. These are all people applauded by the right until they spoke with the same type reoccurring descriptions of the man and how he operates, communicates, listens, explores conspiracy theories, recommends miracle covid cures. Don't act surprised or try to hide in denial with me. You just want him in office, but the man is wrong for the job, wrong for the country, and just plain wrong in the head. At some level you know it is all true.

I don’t “take it from” nobody....I like facts, results and the like...I can’t give two fucks about what someone says about someone...I like ACTIONS.
All the nutless faggots I know care about what others say or think....That’s SHEEP shit. No thanks.

What are you ?

Shut the fuck up.
Nope. Had some classes. Not particularly good at it, but something you end up doing when people come to you, mostly with problems you would rather not have to deal with, but they picked you. The best is when you can spark something in them to see something a little different or can direct them to somebody better to help them with their problem. The worst is when they put a bullet through their head a week later.

When I want your advice, I'll ask for it.

thats the difference between the left and the right ! wear a maga hat in a dem state or city and you could be assaulted !

View attachment 403022

Record low unemployment
Higher wages

I don’t “take it from” nobody....I like facts, results and the like...I can’t give two fucks about what someone says about someone...I like ACTIONS.
All the nutless faggots I know care about what others say or think....That’s SHEEP shit. No thanks.
If you do not believe what the republicans that worked for and with him say, and you have not met him, but you have seen him talk down, generals, soldier, their families, our allies, virtually every person that he hired, then fired or quit him instead of putting up with him, I am not sure your are going to ever get it. Good luck to ya.

What are you ?

Shut the fuck up.

Perhaps message board posting is not for you.

You're too embarrassed.
You should be.

I don't want my house torched at 3:00 am from the gutless cowards.
Exactly why every house in South Mpls has a BLM sign. It is a "please don't burn my house" card.

A Trump sign states, " please loot here". Exactly why all the numerous Trump signs are all over the exurbs and lakes up north. No BLM in those areas.
Bullseye. It's the left that's hateful and intolerant.

What are you ?

Shut the fuck up.

Perhaps message board posting is not for you.

When I want you advice, I'll ask for it.

View attachment 403022

Record low unemployment
Higher wages

you are a globalist arent you .....

Forum List

Back