People who believe in "white privilege" are more racist than people who don't

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
White Privilege Explained in One Simple Comic Everyday Feminism

"White privilege" is the notion that white people live in a world that is better for them, then it is for "people of color"

As proof the author cites crime statistics, prison sentences, WITHOUT telling us how many crimes were committed by POCs.

Apparently we white people are all really racists, and we need to clean up our act.

But really it doesn't matter no matter how hard to not be a racist, we whites are racist no matter what we do.

So really, there's no real reason we should change our behavior, since we are condemned no matter what we do.

I'm white. I'm not a racist and I've never been labeled a racist. Your OP fails the test.

May I just say that I am very impressed with the communications skills of this OP. It's rare that we find such well written, well developed threads for discussion. Thanks!

POC?

Person of Color.

I remember when that was standard use.

(are you old enough to vote?)

"White privilege" is the notion that white people live in a world that is better for them, then it is for "people of color"

As proof the author cites crime statistics, prison sentences, WITHOUT telling us how many crimes were committed by POCs.

Apparently we white people are all really racists, and we need to clean up our act.

But really it doesn't matter no matter how hard to not be a racist, we whites are racist no matter what we do.

So really, there's no real reason we should change our behavior, since we are condemned no matter what we do.

Its ok Whitey, everyone is racist sometimes.

Opps, did I just call you Whitey? That is actually racist on my part. my bad:booze:

Anyway the idea is to recognize white privilege. I guess that is the first step to solving a problem.

Its ok Whitey, everyone is racist sometimes.

Opps, did I just call you Whitey? That is actually racist on my part. my bad:booze:

Anyway the idea is to recognize white privilege. I guess that is the first step to solving a problem.

"White privilege" is a leftist construct devised to further divide Americans. The fact is the culture of the inner city does not fit well in civilized societies, anywhere.

Racism right now is way worse overall in the black community than the white community

Racism right now is way worse overall in the black community than the white community

Yup, and they are only hurting themselves.

Yup, and they are only hurting themselves.

It's part of the Democratic party excuse machine. Success in life has nothing to do with racism, it has to do with making the most of the opportunities you have

imagesGW347LSS.jpg
imagesY12BAQEZ.jpg

Forum List

Back