🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

Huckabee was Romney's worst nightmare. If you think about it; Romney and McCain have a lot in common. Huckster was like an IED that would blow one way or the other. He hit Romney.

Anti-Mormon bias won over fiscal responsibility in the 2008 primaries.

Thank goodness Huck didn't get in the race this time around. I might have voted for Obama over Huckabee. I would have been very torn.

I disagree, racism won over most of it, it was the whole liberal guilt "If you dont vote for the black guy, you're racist" bit that people bought in to. Obama brought nothing to the table, never had before, he was a one term senator and community organizer before that, but yet he ran away with most of the vote, the only thing that got him elected was that he wasn't G.W. Bush and he was black, nothing more. Let's not be politically correct about it, it's the simple truth of the matter.

I was talking about the Republican primaries specifically.

Economic grown up Romney versus economic screw up Obama.

This is Romney's race. He's the only one who will be able to defeat himself. I hope he doesn't. We can't afford any more Obama.

He's not about to defeat himself, he is practiced in tune and on time, he has had 4 years to get it together and if you take the time to read his job's plan it is awesome, it takes about 4 hours just to scan.

He is the ONLY candidate that addresses China, he wants to go back to a Reagan stance on trade. Free trade but Fair Trade. Keep in mind that Reagan created 20 million new jobs and Romney is following his lead and his policies on trade issues. We can't allow China to eat our lunch, steal our products and steal our jobs and expect growth and opportunity for our children and grandchildren.

It's funny you mention his jobs plan and that you read it, you know why? Because it hasn't been written yet. The paper he was holding up in his speech was not the plan, it was a prop. So tell us exactly where you read this jobs plan at?
And another thing, it's not a jobs plan, it's another stimulus bill, they just changed the name, dumbass.

Economic grown up Romney versus economic screw up Obama.

This is Romney's race. He's the only one who will be able to defeat himself. I hope he doesn't. We can't afford any more Obama.

He's not about to defeat himself, he is practiced in tune and on time, he has had 4 years to get it together and if you take the time to read his job's plan it is awesome, it takes about 4 hours just to scan.

He is the ONLY candidate that addresses China, he wants to go back to a Reagan stance on trade. Free trade but Fair Trade. Keep in mind that Reagan created 20 million new jobs and Romney is following his lead and his policies on trade issues. We can't allow China to eat our lunch, steal our products and steal our jobs and expect growth and opportunity for our children and grandchildren.

It's funny you mention his jobs plan and that you read it, you know why? Because it hasn't been written yet. The paper he was holding up in his speech was not the plan, it was a prop. So tell us exactly where you read this jobs plan at?
And another thing, it's not a jobs plan, it's another stimulus bill, they just changed the name, dumbass.

I believe Maple was talking about Romney's plan. Are you thinking about Obama's?

The gop needs to learn that they can't put these idiot teapartiers up and let them try to fake their way their way through. They are saying now that Perry is Bush without the brain for god's sake..

We know exactly what we are doing, we will wither win on supporting the constitution or we will hand it back to the left to ruin America, as john galt once said in atlas shrugged "And unless you have read the book STFU" , the people have not suffered enough yet, maybe they need to suffer more, And maybe that is what it's going to take for america to wake up and vote someone in that will pass policies that will let this country prosper instead of smothering it out.

Huckabee was Romney's worst nightmare. If you think about it; Romney and McCain have a lot in common. Huckster was like an IED that would blow one way or the other. He hit Romney.

Thank goodness Huck didn't get in the race this time around. I might have voted for Obama over Huckabee. I would have been very torn.

I disagree, racism won over most of it, it was the whole liberal guilt "If you dont vote for the black guy, you're racist" bit that people bought in to. Obama brought nothing to the table, never had before, he was a one term senator and community organizer before that, but yet he ran away with most of the vote, the only thing that got him elected was that he wasn't G.W. Bush and he was black, nothing more. Let's not be politically correct about it, it's the simple truth of the matter.

It wasn't just the liberal guilt--it was the Great White Guilt--that put Barack Obama into the oval office. One white woman exclaimed--to a question of why she voted for Obama?--I wanted to be able to tell my grandchildren that I voted for the 1st black President in the history of the United States.

Now--I doubt this same woman would admit it now--it will probably a different story she'll be telling her grandkids-:lol: I imagine there are millions of democrat primary voters that sincerely regret kicking Hillary Clinton to the curb for Barack Obama. It couldn't be more clear--Barack Obama is way in over his head on the single most important issue to Americans. The economy--he has absolutely no clue as to what he is doing.

Last edited:
The honeymoon is over for Rick Perry, just as it is for Obama.

Romney has a detailed job's plan that takes 4 hours just to scan, he supports Ryan's cut, cap and balance plan. He will repeal Obama care on day one if we win enough seats in the senate or he will issue a mandate for all states to stop implementation of Obama care on day one. He will repeal the Dodd/ Frank bill that has tied the hands of our lenders, stifling growth.

He has spent most of his life in the private sector and he HAS CREATED thousands of jobs.

He supports Reagan's stance on trade, he is a free trader but it has to be fair. Keep in mind that Reagan created 20 million new jobs and Romney is following his lead on this.

He has a dual degree from Harvard in Law and an MBA in BUSINESS.

And most importantly --- he is the candidate who will make Obama a one term President.

If electing a liberal is what this comes down too. Third party. Again.

A vote for the third party is a vote for Obama. That's as stupid as it is insane.

Vote conservative, even if it means handing the white house back to him. People need to suffer with the choices they make, it's the only way to wake the masses up to their ignorance and get them voting right. I am voting for the conservative, not the lesser of two evils, even if it means handing it back to him, America needs to suffer some to learn the error of her ways. It's not going to happen if we keep voting in puppets who follow party lines or wall street lines. Screw the corporatists, vote tea party or straight conservatives who wont bow down to the almighty douche bags on wall street.

Herman Cain Upsets Gov. Rick Perry To Win Florida GOP Straw Poll | Fox News

Screw Perry, Screw Romney, the establishment media can pick and choose who they want to be the next puppet. I will pick a non-career politician that knows how to create jobs and believes in our constitution any day of the week. Herman Cain is who I am voting for in the Primary " I know, I'm racist", screw everyone else who is running.

Um... Romney is a non-career politician who knows how to create jobs and believes in our Constitution. The man made his living helping people create businesses, eliminating waste and corruption, and solving problems for decades before he ran for Governor of Mass.

The man has his weaknesses. But being a career politician and being ignorant of businesses is not one of them.

He pushed and signed into law state run healthcare, which I agree states have the right to do under the constitution. But he still must answer for why he as the governor advocated for it when the private sector does so much a better job with it. That ruined it for me as far as he is concerned, and with that being said, it makes him micro Bammie in my eyes. He has not proven nothing more to me other than he created some jobs in the state, if I had a choice between him and Perry, I'd vote Perry.

Screw Perry, Screw Romney, the establishment media can pick and choose who they want to be the next puppet. I will pick a non-career politician that knows how to create jobs and believes in our constitution any day of the week. Herman Cain is who I am voting for in the Primary " I know, I'm racist", screw everyone else who is running.

Straw polls mean absolutely nada, nothing, they are all smoke and mirrors and although I like Herman Cain he will never win the nomination because he has NO political experience.

Mitt was only a governor for 4 years, so how you can call him a career politician is beyond my comprehension. He has spent most of his life in the private sector and he has created THOUSANDS of jobs.

Reagan, probably one of the best President's ever, lost some elections too, but went on to become one of the greatest.

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like no political experience, it means he is not part of the establishment, vote for who you like, that is your right. I'm voting Cain unless Christie jumps in.

Um... Romney is a non-career politician who knows how to create jobs and believes in our Constitution. The man made his living helping people create businesses, eliminating waste and corruption, and solving problems for decades before he ran for Governor of Mass.

The man has his weaknesses. But being a career politician and being ignorant of businesses is not one of them.

Thanks for backing me up on this, it appears we have people on this thread that have no idea what they are talking about. You obviously do.
Creating jobs is Romney's strong suit, as he has done it, knows how to do it and has written a detailed jobs plan that took me four hours just to scan. There is nothing career politician about him, unless you think 4 years as governor in a 60 year life span is somehow a career.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

In other words, thanks for siding with you when you are wrong. It;s your right to have your opinion, even if you are wrong about the man. Believe me, I would rather have Romney over Obama, but I feel if he won there would not be much change in agenda. You may not see him as career politician, but he does not have the backbone to fight against the powers that be, I.E. wall street and Soros and the rest of the assholes around the world that run this country.

I was talking about the Republican primaries specifically.

My bad, I misunderstood you then, Apologies to you. :eusa_angel:

I believe Maple was talking about Romney's plan. Are you thinking about Obama's?

Yes I was, maybe he just needs to clarify what he is talking about. Because that shit Obama spewed has not even been written yet.
And on a side note, if it's not posted 72 hours in advance of a vote Boehner can kiss his ass good bye.

It wasn't just the liberal guilt--it was the Great White Guilt--that put Barack Obama into the oval office. One white woman exclaimed--to a question of why she voted for Obama?--I wanted to be able to tell my grandchildren that I voted for the 1st black President in the history of the United States.

Now--I doubt this same woman would admit it now--it will probably a different story she'll be telling her grandkids-:lol: I imagine there are millions of democrat primary voters that sincerely regret kicking Hillary Clinton to the curb for Barack Obama. It couldn't be more clear--Barack Obama is way in over his head on the single most important issue to Americans. The economy--he has absolutely no clue as to what he is doing.

Great white guilt about what? No white man alive today in America ever owned slaves. Liberals and weak minded Moderates and independents elected the man off of a bunch of bullshit rhetoric that their weak minds absorbed, that and minorities that thought he would actually bring real change "I bet they are disappointed as fuck right now".
This is the change they thought he would bring.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOZ-Etb0k0Q]Obama Money - Where Did it Come From? - YouTube[/ame]
Wow, they must be really upset right now. HAHA!!!!

Candycorn loves Romney but hates Perry...and her views?

I would think that if we adopted Obama's plans, we'd be much better off than we are. He wanted to get rid of the Bush tax cuts but didn't have the votes to do it. So...we still have this incredible deficit.

You'd think the GOP would cop to the fact that the tax cuts haven't helped, they have hurt.

At the end of the day, we sent the Congress up there and we have a divided government that gets very little done. We get the Congress and the chaos we deserve. The markets are reflecting that.

Could you imagine if we were having to get into the Space Race these days? First there would be a section of the GOP that denies there is anything called "outer space". Next there would be people in the GOP who swear their plan would land us on every planet within the end of the year. Finally, there would be a bunch of myopic gym class morons called the Tea Party examining the Constitution to see where the framers mentioned space exploration.

Forget the Presidential election in 2012. The future of this country is in direct correlation to the number of Tea Party members sent to Congress. I would say if they double their numbers, we're probably looking at the end of the nation by 2020 if not sooner. Nothing will get through the Congress that these worms don't want to get through and, suffice to say, there will be no spending on anything other than today's bills.

The investments in the future will be done by other countries and they will own it.

WTG.

P.S. - I assume you are a "she" based on your avatar picture. If not, correct me.

The same tired old mantra "Obama didn't have the votes to do it" rears its head again. That's baloney! Had Obama not surrounded himself with the kind of people that he surrounded himself, and if he'd really wanted to reverse Bush's policies, he could've done so with the stroke of a pen. Obama just didn't want to, and he made loads of promises to his voters that he had no intention whatsoever of keeping. Obama really screwed his voting base...hard.

Straw polls mean absolutely nada, nothing, they are all smoke and mirrors and although I like Herman Cain he will never win the nomination because he has NO political experience.

Mitt was only a governor for 4 years, so how you can call him a career politician is beyond my comprehension. He has spent most of his life in the private sector and he has created THOUSANDS of jobs.

Reagan, probably one of the best President's ever, lost some elections too, but went on to become one of the greatest.

Ronald Reagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mitt Romney was Governor of the Bay State for quite sometime, and he was a disaster. I personally see no reason why he'd be any better as POTUS.

And who made you God and gave you permission to sit in judgement on another's religion? Pretty self-righteous and a very bigoted point of view and one that I doubt God would up-hold.

BTW- people like you said the same thing about John Kennedy because he was Catholic.

Well, first, I'm an atheist. I don't have any love for any religion. I used to be Catholic, but comparing the sick LDS cult to the original Christian Church is just silly. (You do realize that there were Catholics for about 1500 years before there were anything else, right?)

Yes, I can makea judgement on a religion that was 1) Started by a con man, 2) has been proven to be an outright fraud.

[
Are you kidding me?? " If Obama wins again there is only so much damage he can do? Are you ever asleep at the wheel, are you taking drugs??? Have you seen the destruction that he has reaked on this country already, you want 4 more years of that??? If he wins a second term, Obama care is implemented, once it's implemented and we have socialized medicine it will never be un-done, it will DESTROY this country. It will BANKRUPT us for sure, and you will find your self living in the ASH HEAP of the USA. Good grief, you should be ashamed of yourself and to call yourself a Christian, who is bigoted, and SITTING IN JUDGEMENT on another because of their religion is NON- Christian behavior and one the God Abhors. Remember- " thou shall not sit in judgement?" apparently you missed that lesson.

Well, first, if Romney becomes President, he isn't going to undo ObamaCare, because it's really the same RomneyCare. And while the GOP congress will oppose Obama, they might go along with whatever liberal stupidity Romney wants to bring in.

Oh. I don't call myself a "Christian". I don't believe in any sky pixies.

Mormonism just offends me more than the rest of them because the fraud is so venal and obvious.

No kidding, but what a bunch of bigots. Idiot bigots that is. They need to remember that bigots were stating that John Kennedy could not win because he was a Catholic. :lol::lol: I don't think they know how stupid they are.

Makes me wonder what they would say if a Jew ever ran for President- good grief.

The mormons I have known and worked for are the most honest people I have ever met. In fact, the CIA and the FBI go to their colleges in order to recruit, as these people are raised to have the highest degree of integrity and honor.

The Mormons I've known have been the most back-stabbing, two-faced people I've ever met in my life, and that was before I realized that their religion was crazy and weird. I'm mean, seriously, look at Romney, he acts like some kind of weird robot.

Yes and how many elections did Ronald Reagan lose before he won??? Can't win them all and I think that Mitt was a little too conservative for the very liberal state of MA.

Well, no actually, he was just liberal enough. Of course, that was when he claimed to be a liberal who was pro-gay rights and pro abortion. (Incidently, don't really care about these issues, personally, but I'm amazed that all these people who do are willing to embrace Romney).

Incidently Reagan's electoral record was 4 out of 6 that he won. He won for governor twice, lost the nomination in 1968 (where he wasn't a serious contender) and 1976 before winning in 1980 and 1981.

But here's where you miss the point. Ronald Reagan stuck to his philosophical guns, even if it cost him. He hoisted the conservative banner after Goldwater took a bath in 1964 and the GOP establishment wanted to go more moderate. He never waivered on his principles.And eventualy, he prevailed.

For Romney-Bot, I'm not even sure which version we are getting. The "Better on Gay Rights than Teddy" version that ran in 1994 or the "I'm just as Christian Right as you are" version that ran in 2008.

Why would I care that a screwed up insane cult started by a child-molesting con man that once made war on the United States and attempted to start a theocracy within her borders might actually control the country?

Oh, wait, I think I just answered my own question.

The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh?

Original and Extra Crispy.

If Obama wins again, there's only so much damage he can do.

If the Mormons get into power, I don't even want to consider it.

So what did Mitt Romney and John Huntsman do as governors in conjunction with their Mormon beliefs that was so terrible? I mean, if we should be worried, surely there must be something both men did as governor that should concern us, right?

Of course they didn't do anything terrible. The Mormons I've seen in public office have been very good about not letting their religion intrude in their governing - as opposed to bigots/panderers such as Huckabee who talk about amending the constitution to conform to God's law.

I am so glad that Huckabee didn't run this year. So very glad. He was a scary dude.

So far Perry hasn't said or done anything to scare me too badly (not that I've seen) so at this point I could still vote for him.

But if Bachmann won the nomination, I would be in trouble. I don't know what I would do come election day.

Thank goodness, that seems moot. Her star is fading.

And Perry seems to be burning out. So I still have faith in the sanity of most of our party.

I don't care what a person's religion is as long as I think they're religion isn't going to intrude on policy decision making. I'm suspicious of evangelicals because I believe many are trying to impose their religion into the public domain, i.e. opposition to teaching Evolution, stem-cell research, etc. But if I believe a candidate is going to keep their religion out of the political arena, I don't care what their religion may be. Now, if someone can show us that Huntsman or Romney did support a law or bill that came from some weird Mormon thing, OK, I'll reconsider. But I haven't seen anything yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back