Pete Buttigieg calls the Appeal to Heaven flag insurrectionist symbology

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Got my new flag last week. Unlike the pride flag that a small minority of divisive perverts like, my flag represents freedom to all Americans.

IMG_2013.jpeg

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Wednesday warned that the Supreme Court traditionally has "no supervision" and suggested that Justice Samuel Alito and his wife, Martha-Ann Alito, were associated with "insurrectionist symbology."
Buttigieg was reacting to comments the justice and his wife made during a secret recording taken by liberal filmmaker Lauren Windsor at a recent annual dinner event.

"Supreme Court justices have an unbelievable amount of power," Buttigieg told CNN anchor John Berman on Wednesday. "And by the nature and the structure of the Supreme Court, there is no supervision over that power. They are entrusted with it literally for as long as they live."

In the secret recording, Martha-Ann Alito told Windsor she wanted to fly a "Sacred Heart of Jesus flag," a Catholic symbol depicting Jesus Christ and symbolizing compassion, in response to a Pride flag that was in view near one of her properties.

"And he's like, 'Oh, please don't put up a flag,'" she said, apparently recounting a conversation with her husband. "I said, 'I won't do it, because I'm deferring to you. But when you are free of this nonsense, I'm putting it up and I'm going to send them a message every day, maybe every week I'll be changing the flags.'"

Buttigieg said that trust in the Supreme Court is in part based on the justices making "enormously consequential decisions that shape our everyday lives with a sense of fairness."

"I also hope that most Americans can understand the difference between a flag that symbolizes love and acceptance and signals to people who have sometimes feared for their safety that they're going to be okay and insurrectionist symbology," he said, in a jab at the Alitos for another flag controversy.

Got my new flag last week. Unlike the pride flag that a small minority of divisive perverts like, my flag represents freedom to all Americans.

View attachment 961356

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg on Wednesday warned that the Supreme Court traditionally has "no supervision" and suggested that Justice Samuel Alito and his wife, Martha-Ann Alito, were associated with "insurrectionist symbology."
Buttigieg was reacting to comments the justice and his wife made during a secret recording taken by liberal filmmaker Lauren Windsor at a recent annual dinner event.

"Supreme Court justices have an unbelievable amount of power," Buttigieg told CNN anchor John Berman on Wednesday. "And by the nature and the structure of the Supreme Court, there is no supervision over that power. They are entrusted with it literally for as long as they live."

In the secret recording, Martha-Ann Alito told Windsor she wanted to fly a "Sacred Heart of Jesus flag," a Catholic symbol depicting Jesus Christ and symbolizing compassion, in response to a Pride flag that was in view near one of her properties.

"And he's like, 'Oh, please don't put up a flag,'" she said, apparently recounting a conversation with her husband. "I said, 'I won't do it, because I'm deferring to you. But when you are free of this nonsense, I'm putting it up and I'm going to send them a message every day, maybe every week I'll be changing the flags.'"

Buttigieg said that trust in the Supreme Court is in part based on the justices making "enormously consequential decisions that shape our everyday lives with a sense of fairness."

"I also hope that most Americans can understand the difference between a flag that symbolizes love and acceptance and signals to people who have sometimes feared for their safety that they're going to be okay and insurrectionist symbology," he said, in a jab at the Alitos for another flag controversy.

Lord, he's funny!

Just keep your little boys away from him.

View attachment 961356

it is the flag of "christian nationalism. " an anti american and unamerican terrorist movement led by, trump.

so homosexual sinners are mad at Alito's wife for saying she wants a God/Heaven flag since the homos have a gay flag.

if the gays are so pro-flag why can't she have a God/Heaven flag?

View attachment 961356

Of course he did, they need to spread the hate and lies to their base to get them more and more angry..

"I also hope that most Americans can understand the difference between a flag that symbolizes love and acceptance and signals to people who have sometimes feared for their safety that they're going to be okay and insurrectionist symbology,
There is only one AMERICAN flag, and when one places hand on heart to pledge to 'for which it stands' is not to be taken lightly

thx

~S~

View attachment 961356

It would take Buttplug 30 seconds to Google the "Appeal To Heaven" flag. The Democrats are nothing but liars and frauds.

This just shows you how divisive politicians are. Buttigege knows that flag isn’t a symbol of the right, or the insurrection, most people know this, but they see an opportunity to sow some division so they take it. Our politicians are supposed to be above that, ALL of them

View attachment 961356

Buttplug doesn't understand freedom of speech.

Hmmmmm. Wasn't it flown by Trump's mob at the Capital riot. The time they tried to nullify the votes of millions of Americans by keeping Biden from being certified as prez? That kind of freedom to all Americans?

Forum List

Back