Peter Navvaro Being Thrown In Prison For Being A Friend Of Donald J Trump

First time ever a president tried to pull off a insurrection.

Navarro was sentenced to four months in prison for his refusal to comply with a subpoena from the House Select Committee that investigated the January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack.

Lots of people go to jail for Trump. His CFO of Trump Corp, guilty of tax fraud. Sidney Powell hacked into voting machines in Georgia. Plead guilty already. Michael Cohen, went to jail for things he did for Trump.

Six Trump associates, none of whom were named, were listed as co-conspirators in Tuesday's indictment. Prosecutors said they helped spread Trump's false claims of election fraud.
Here is a look at some of the Trump aides and allies who have faced criminal prosecution.
What you see will turn on what you believe. The new lines of demarcation are drawn and proven with many people railroaded into prison and will be used in future protests. The globalists have infiltrated our system.

The OP as usual has lied in the title of this thread. Navarro refused to comply with a subpoena and that is why he is headed to jail. Despite what MAGA nuts on this board think Trump and his cronies are not above the law.
Clearly. Seems the only people being arrested this days are Trump and his "cronies".

Guilt by association.

Meanwhile Biden and every other Democrat can't seem to get anyone to want to bring charges because they're too old and feeble-minded.
Hillary wasn't charged because of the opinion that no prosecutor could win a conviction.

They could win a conviction easily, but then as long as a Democrat is in the White House they could never escape retribution from a Democrat controlled DOJ.

The reason they said lock her up is because of the crimes everyone knows she's guilty of.

Trump is being charged with the very crimes that Hillary got away with.

And your shitty attitude about politics in general shows me you think that corruption is acceptable.

Many of the posting marxists are indeed criminal and OK with criminality. Those are the smarter ones.

Many of them are simply useful idiots who want to join a gang, any gang. Too stupid to figure out when they are on the wrong side or too prideful to even attempt to examine their situation until it is too late. Like all the bangers and MS-13 that end up doing 25 yrs to life. Then they have time to think.

His sentence is 4 months.....but there's a threat of him being Epsteined.
A former Cosa Nostra captain who had been in the same prison as Epstein said clearly that Epstein was murdered in his cell.

Michael Franzese talks about it on youtube.

Clearly. Seems the only people being arrested this days are Trump and his "cronies".

Guilt by association.

Meanwhile Biden and every other Democrat can't seem to get anyone to want to bring charges because they're too old and feeble-minded.
Hillary wasn't charged because of the opinion that no prosecutor could win a conviction.

They could win a conviction easily, but then as long as a Democrat is in the White House they could never escape retribution from a Democrat controlled DOJ.
Cosa Nostra is nearly vanished. So the Democrats took over.

Peter Navarro

@RealPNavarro

Here is the statement I issued after Justice John Roberts decided to reject my release pending appeal.STATEMENT OF PETER NAVARRO RE: SCOTUS DECISIONJustice Roberts took care to note that his reason for denial was “distinct from [my] pending appeal on the merits.” That appeal on the merits will continue and if I fail in that appeal – after nonetheless serving my full prison term -- the constitutional separation of powers will be irreparably damaged and the doctrine of executive privilege dating back to George Washington will cease to function as an important safeguard for effective presidential decision-making. There is much at stake here and it is worth the fight.The partisan nature of the imprisoning of a top senior White House aide should chill the bones of every American. In Joe Biden’s weaponized justice system, a Democrat controlled Congress and Justice Department together with an Obama-appointed District Judge and three Obama-appointed Appeals Court judges drove the Navarro railroad right into prison. If anybody thinks these partisans and politicians in robes aren’t coming for Donald Trump, they must think twice now.

6:49 PM · Mar 18, 2024
·
1.8M
Views

Guilt by association.

If you and I flagrantly violated a court and congressional subpoena and were found to be in contempt, we would be sent to jail. Peter Navarro is not above the law.

Last edited:
Either murdered or his death faked and his"Body" sent to Qatar to live out the rest of his days on Earth.
What powerful president, now an ex president, got famous for his enemies dying or killed in strange ways who was also a good pal of Epstein? Did you say Bill Clinton?

If you and I flagrantly violated a court and congressional subpoena, we would be sent to jail. Peter Navarro is not above the law.
Joe Biden is. So is Hillary Clinton and so is Eric Holder. But they are Democrats.

What powerful president, now an ex president, got famous for his enemies dying or killed in strange ways who was also a good pal of Epstein? Did you say Bill Clinton?
I don't know about Epstein, but Obama and Hillary celebrated the death of Qaddafi.
And Bill Clinton was client #1 at Epstein's Island.
Trump knew Epstein because he was friends with all of the rich and famous.
That is till Epstein propositioned a teenage girl at Mar-A-lago and was removed from the property, told to never come back.

Earth to Robert W! Earth to Robert W!

Biden, Holder, and Clinton were never held in contempt of Congress.
Wrong ***https://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-held-in-contempt-of-congress-077988

A powerful congressional committee voted today to hold Hillary Clinton's former technology director in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify about her private email server and his role in maintaining it while he worked for her at the State Department.Sep 22, 2016

Wrong ***https://www.politico.com/story/2012/06/holder-held-in-contempt-of-congress-077988

A powerful congressional committee voted today to hold Hillary Clinton's former technology director in contempt of Congress for refusing to testify about her private email server and his role in maintaining it while he worked for her at the State Department.Sep 22, 2016
It wasn't Hillary held in contempt it was her e-mail tech. I was right and you are wrong based on your own post!

Last edited:
It wasn't Hillary held in contempt it was her e-mail tech. I was right and you are wrong based on your own post!
He had vital information about Hillary.

Also Eric Holder whom you ignored was charged with contempt of congress. When a Democrat was president. And a lot of Democrats voted to charge him.

He had vital information about Hillary.

Also Eric Holder whom you ignored was charged with contempt of congress. When a Democrat was president. And a lot of Democrats voted to charge him.
Eric Holder was found in contempt for not turning over documents to Congress. The courts later found he was protected by executive privilege which barred his prosecution. This is a far cry from Navarro's case.

Forum List

Back