Pharmacists can't refuse Plan B pill

Feelings of guilt and shame, as well as fear, oft prevent reporting.

Hence I avoided assuming they went to the police.

Then frankly, that is their problem and not the guy who owns the pharmacies. PERIOD.

You're right, they are forced to meet certain standards, but they are NOT required to carry certain products. They are left to their own devices as to how to meet those standards. Including the fact that they can tell customers, we don't carry any products so you have to provide all the materials, if they so wish.

You are a stoopid ****. Electricians are forced to carry many products as well as licenses and insurance. They cannot use any line they want to wire a room so they are forced to carry the products necessary to legally hook up live lines. Keep embarrassing yourself.....

Fail.

'I'm sorry, we don't offer that service or sell those materials here.'

Of course a dumbfuck like you can't see the diff between wiring a room and emergency medication. I notice you start off with "Fail" a lot and while it is appreciated, you don't need to keep reminding everyone how to spell your real name.

Licensed electricians are by law required to use materials that meet minimum safety/quality standards.

Damn those pesky regulations forcing them to stock and sell a particular product!

You're right, they are forced to meet certain standards, but they are NOT required to carry certain products. They are left to their own devices as to how to meet those standards. Including the fact that they can tell customers, we don't carry any products so you have to provide all the materials, if they so wish.

You are a stoopid ****. Electricians are forced to carry many products as well as licenses and insurance. They cannot use any line they want to wire a room so they are forced to carry the products necessary to legally hook up live lines. Keep embarrassing yourself.....

CircleJerk, do you REALLY think calling people ***** make you any more credible than you already are, which is to say not at all?

Electricians are NOT forced to carry anything. In point of fact, most electricians do not carry products, in stead they go to Home Depot etc etc and buy things as they need them. Those stores aren't required to carry anything, and in fact if you've ever did any improvements on your trailer house I'm sure you've realized that they often do not have what you need.

Fail.

Of course a dumbfuck like you can't see the diff between wiring a room and emergency medication. I notice you start off with "Fail" a lot and while it is appreciated, you don't need to keep reminding everyone how to spell your real name.

Stop calling it emergency medication CircleJerk, you have 3-5 days to take it after conception. That's time sensitive , yes. But emergency? No. Of course being honest is well beyond your abilities, so no surprise.

Then frankly, that is their problem and not the guy who owns the pharmacies. PERIOD.

What's sad is people as selfish and dumb as you are also legislators. Your best contribution to the US will be the day you take your last natural breath.

What's sad is people as selfish and dumb as you are also legislators. Your best contribution to the US will be the day you take your last natural breath.

Sad that you consider asking people to be responsible for themselves to be selfish and dumb.

Also sad that you can basically say you hope a fellow American dies. Doubly sad if you are not banned for such a stupid statement.

Fail.

Stop calling it emergency medication CircleJerk, you have 3-5 days to take it after conception. That's time sensitive , yes. But emergency? No. Of course being honest is well beyond your abilities, so no surprise.

Plan B® One-Step is the only emergency contraception...
Plan B® One-Step Consumer: Frequently Asked Questions

Plan B is a new emergency contraceptive...
Plan B: The New Morning After Pill

Keep proving what a dumbfuck you are.....

e·mer·gen·cy
   /ɪˈmɜrdʒənsi/ Show Spelled [ih-mur-juhn-see] Show IPA noun, plural -cies, adjective
–noun
a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.

im·me·di·ate
   /ɪˈmidiɪt/ Show Spelled[ih-mee-dee-it] Show IPA
–adjective
occurring or accomplished without delay; instant: an immediate reply.
following or preceding without a lapse of time: the immediate future.
having no object or space intervening; nearest or next: in the immediate vicinity.
of or pertaining to the present time or moment: our immediate plans.
without intervening medium or agent; direct: an immediate cause.
having a direct bearing: immediate consideration.
very close in relationship: my immediate family.
Philosophy . directly intuite

Does that read as something that you have 3-5 days to take care of? Nope.

CircleJerk fails again

Fail.

Sad that you consider asking people to be responsible for themselves to be selfish and dumb.

Also sad that you can basically say you hope a fellow American dies. Doubly sad if you are not banned for such a stupid statement.

It was pointed out many rape victims are too traumatized to report the rape and you responded by basically saying "So what?"

Not all rape victims can act in the way your tiny selfish mind dictates they should and I didn't say I hope you die. I said your best contribution to the US will be when you take your last natural breath. You are a parasite.

It was pointed out many rape victims are too traumatized to report the rape and you responded by basically saying "So what?"

Not all rape victims can act in the way your tiny selfish mind dictates they should and I didn't say I hope you die. I said your best contribution to the US will be when you take your last natural breath. You are a parasite.

You need to invest in a dictionary

par·a·site
   /ˈpærəˌsaɪt/ Show Spelled[par-uh-sahyt] Show IPA
–noun
an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
(in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.

Let's see, I've never received any form of welfare, so I guess unless you think I am an ancient Greek who makes people laugh for food, I see no way in which I could be a parasite.

I assure you , I am not a Greek.

e·mer·gen·cy
   /ɪˈmɜrdʒənsi/ Show Spelled [ih-mur-juhn-see] Show IPA noun, plural -cies, adjective
–noun
a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.

im·me·di·ate
–adjective
having no object or space intervening; nearest or next: in the immediate vicinity.

CircleJerk fails again

You keep proving what a dumbfuck you are and you don't even realize how.

e·mer·gen·cy
–noun

im·me·di·ate
–adjective

CircleJerk fails again

You keep proving what a dumbfuck you are and you don't even realize how.

Explain it CircleJerk, explain to me how a pill which you have 3-5 days to take is an emergency medication despite the fact that the accepted definition of emergency is something that requires IMMEDIATE attention.

Or, alternatively just continue calling names until I get bored of this thread and then in two days time in another thread in which you're posting your idiotic drivel and I slam you down you can post about how you "pwned me" in this thread because I left. That's your typical MO.

Fail.

1)We're not talking about 'emergency medication'. We're talking about birth control.

2)If there's a market for the product, someone will sell it. That you're too lazy to go to a different pharmacy or a hospital or Planned Parenthood does not justify forcing a business owner to carry the flagship product of the next pharmaceutical to start lobbying.

Last edited:
Fail.

Worst case scenario: Oh no, now I need to go ask the nearest feminist hippie chick whether she has any herbal abortifacients. Or go to Planned Parenthood and ask about an abortifacient within the next three months. Or something.

Fail.

1)We're not talking about 'emergency medication'. We're talking about birth control.

2)If there's a market for the product, someone will sell it. That you're too lazy to go to a different pharmacy or a hospital or Planned Parenthood does not justify forcing a business owner to carry the flagship product the next pharmaceutical to start lobbying.

You ****, you stoopid and dont even realize it. I win

How wast that for a CircleJerk imitation?

Seriously , CircleJerk is one of the worst people to debate with on this board, he never has facts on his side, he never listens to reason, and he's a liar.

Worst case scenario: Oh no, now I need to go ask the nearest feminist hippie chick whether she has any herbal abortifacients. Or go to Planned Parenthood and ask about an abortifacient within the next three months. Or something.

Or, OMG I have to drive 22 miles to get to the wal mart pharmacy which carries this pill within the next 72 hours.

Or, OMG I have to drive 22 miles to get to the wal mart pharmacy which carries this pill within the next 72 hours.

Maybe they don't have a car.

They might need to find a library or use someone's computer to order it online from FA's link. Or they might need to pull a Numbers 5 and drink some bitter waters.

Maybe they don't have a car.

They might need to find a library or use someone's computer to order it online from FA's link. Or they might need to pull a Numbers 5 and drink some bitter waters.

Then call a friend, hey friend I was raped, I need the pill, can you help? If not rape then call the guy and say "hey dude unless you wanna be a daddy, I need a ride to the pharmacy"

Forum List

Back