Phillys Plan: Close Schools and Build Prisons

where does it say that?
Isn't that what cutting taxes means? Taxpayer relief?

So it doesn't say anything about Property tax payer relief at all. Thanks for playing.
I'm not talking about what is in the article.

I'm talking about what's happening in the real world.

You tell me that taxes are being lowered at the same time that the schools are being closed.

I am taking your word for it that taxes are, indeed, being lowered at this same time.

Consequently, are taxpayers not being provided with relief, at the time of these closings?

Yes or No?

This has nothing to do with what is in the friggin' article.

This is about what you say is happening in the real world, and my interpretation of same.

Are taxpayers being relieved of some of their tax burden, simultaneous with the closing of these schools?

Yes or No?

===============================================

Unless, of course, your claim that taxes are being lowered is actually a false claim. I don't live there and have no way of knowing. I was assuming at the time that I responded to you, that your claim of simultaneous reduced taxes was based upon superior local knowledge on the subject. However, upon reflection, given that you chose a R(ussian) T(elevision) article rather than something from the American press, perhaps I should not be according you the objectivity that I had so naively conceded earlier. I won't make that mistake again. My bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back