Planned Parenthood caught trafficking in human body parts

If people can demand the Confederate flag be taken down then this is not unreasonable

Black pastors petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Planned Parenthood founder

The question raised by the above headline is not whether the Smithsonian Institution will comply with the demand in a letter coauthored by a group of black clergymen who call themselves “Ministers Taking a Stand.” It is, rather, what a bust in bronze of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger is doing in the National Portrait Gallery’s “Struggle for Justice” exhibit in the first place.

As the letter notes, Sanger was a proponent of black eugenics.

Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies; an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as “the feeble minded;” speaking at rallies of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers. Also, the notorious “Negro Project” which sought to limit, if not eliminate, black births, was her brainchild. Despite these well documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice. The obvious incongruity is staggering!

Perhaps your institution is a victim of propaganda advanced by those who support abortion….

Black pastors petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Planned Parenthood founder - Liberty Unyielding

Nice sentiment. But this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
You absolutely right, it does not. Nor does it have anything to do with the work of Planned Parenthood today. Yes she had some racist ideas but just to set the record straight, there is this to consider:

In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem.[108] Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, founder of the NAACP.[109] Sanger did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects.[110] Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award.[111]

From 1939 to 1942 Sanger was an honorary delegate of the Birth Control Federation of America, which included a supervisory role—alongside Mary Lasker and Clarence Gamble—in the Negro Project, an effort to deliver birth control to poor black people.[112] Sanger wanted the Negro Project to include black ministers in leadership roles, but other supervisors did not. To emphasize the benefits of involving black community leaders, she wrote to Gamble "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." While New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues that in writing that letter, "Sanger recognized that elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South;"[113] Angela Davis uses the quote to support claims that Sanger intended to exterminate the black population.[114] Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
If people can demand the Confederate flag be taken down then this is not unreasonable

The question raised by the above headline is not whether the Smithsonian Institution will comply with the demand in a letter coauthored by a group of black clergymen who call themselves “Ministers Taking a Stand.” It is, rather, what a bust in bronze of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger is doing in the National Portrait Gallery’s “Struggle for Justice” exhibit in the first place.

Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies; an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as “the feeble minded;” speaking at rallies of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers. Also, the notorious “Negro Project” which sought to limit, if not eliminate, black births, was her brainchild. Despite these well documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice. The obvious incongruity is staggering!

Perhaps your institution is a victim of propaganda advanced by those who support abortion….

Black pastors petition Smithsonian to remove bust of Planned Parenthood founder - Liberty Unyielding

Nice sentiment. But this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread.
You absolutely right, it does not. Nor does it have anything to do with the work of Planned Parenthood today. Yes she had some racist ideas but just to set the record straight, there is this to consider:

In 1929, James H. Hubert, a black social worker and leader of New York's Urban League, asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem.[108] Sanger secured funding from the Julius Rosenwald Fund and opened the clinic, staffed with black doctors, in 1930. The clinic was directed by a 15-member advisory board consisting of black doctors, nurses, clergy, journalists, and social workers. The clinic was publicized in the African-American press and in black churches, and it received the approval of W. E. B. Du Bois, founder of the NAACP.[109] Sanger did not tolerate bigotry among her staff, nor would she tolerate any refusal to work within interracial projects.[110] Sanger's work with minorities earned praise from Martin Luther King, Jr., in his 1966 acceptance speech for the Margaret Sanger award.[111]

From 1939 to 1942 Sanger was an honorary delegate of the Birth Control Federation of America, which included a supervisory role—alongside Mary Lasker and Clarence Gamble—in the Negro Project, an effort to deliver birth control to poor black people.[112] Sanger wanted the Negro Project to include black ministers in leadership roles, but other supervisors did not. To emphasize the benefits of involving black community leaders, she wrote to Gamble "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." While New York University's Margaret Sanger Papers Project, argues that in writing that letter, "Sanger recognized that elements within the black community might mistakenly associate the Negro Project with racist sterilization campaigns in the Jim Crow South;"[113] Angela Davis uses the quote to support claims that Sanger intended to exterminate the black population.[114] Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Bleh, save that worn out BS, Sanger was a racist who supported eradicating the black race. Sorry but it's a fact and if the Confederate flag has been deemed offensive so is she

---
Actually, her post reflects similar tactics -- smearing the positive actions of PP & Sanger with crappy allegations.

---
Actually, her post reflects similar tactics -- smearing the positive actions of PP & Sanger with crappy allegations.

Don't blame me for what Sanger was guilty of. She was a racist. Any thinking person realizes this.

---

Don't blame me for what Sanger was guilty of. She was a racist. Any thinking person realizes this.

---
Sanger was not a racist, according to what I read so far. She was a proponent of negative eugenics and birth control.
If she was a racist, why would Martin Luther King praise her upon accepting the Margaret Sanger Award ?

Any thinking person can see your unscrupulous political tactics.

---

---
Sanger was not a racist, according to what I read so far. She was a proponent of negative eugenics and birth control.
If she was a racist, why would Martin Luther King praise her upon accepting the Margaret Sanger Award ?

You're one clueless mofo spewing BS. Go away

---

---

---
You want me to go away because I'm a big righteous thorn in your big lying sassy ass?
LOL.

---

---

---
You want me to go away because I'm a big righteous thorn in your big lying sassy ass?
LOL.

I want you to go away because you're clueless, I didn't stutter asshole

---

---

---
LOL.

---
Calm down. Your emotions don't lessen your stupidity.

---

---
LOL.

---

GFY, how's that you decrepit old turd?

---

---
LOL.

---

Thank you for that intelligent and insightful analysis of the subject. Well, for you it is anyway. You're really on a downward spiral here. What's next? Yo mamma wears combat boots? Listening to you makes me feel like I'm drowning in a sea of inanity and monkeys dressed as lifeguards are throwing me anvils.

---
LOL.

---

Thank you for that intelligent and insightful analysis of the subject. Well, for you it is anyway. You're really on a downward spiral here. What's next? Yo mamma wears combat boots? Listening to you makes me feel like I'm drowning in a sea of inanity and monkeys dressed as lifeguards are throwing me anvils.

Anyone using the word "progressive" in their screen name is never to be taken serious. Run along now, progtard

I would like the same folks that are anti-abortion, explain why they are so pro Death penalty and pro gun. Just wondering.

Heinous murderers are worth considerably less to me than innocent babies are, and guns have fuck-all to do with this conversation.

That help you any?
Innocent lives are innocent lives, how many baby calves doses it take to make veal?And all those juicy delicious bovines.All those McWoppers, lots of innocent bovines died for your sins, I am tired of this bullshit. Wow.You are not interested in protecting the innocent, just more sanctimonious bul-loney.

Okay, seriously, how many times did your mother drop you on your head as a baby, and from what height?

Get off my screen, get medication, get help. Dismissed, flatliner.
Wow, Someone was a little tiny bit pissed off. Good. I support the death penalty (even though a few innocent people have been put to death, and our troops, (even though they have harmed a few innocent civilians). I drive a car even though plenty of innocent people are killed in car accidents.We support firearms even though plenty of innocent folks are murdered by them every freekin day. How about this, sis, condescend to my level and think about this across the board, not just a narrow topic. Innocent people die every moment of every day, that is a fact. Gods will, all that mumbo jumbo. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PK1
I would like the same folks that are anti-abortion, explain why they are so pro Death penalty and pro gun. Just wondering.

Heinous murderers are worth considerably less to me than innocent babies are, and guns have fuck-all to do with this conversation.

That help you any?
Innocent lives are innocent lives, how many baby calves doses it take to make veal?And all those juicy delicious bovines.All those McWoppers, lots of innocent bovines died for your sins, I am tired of this bullshit. Wow.You are not interested in protecting the innocent, just more sanctimonious bul-loney.

Okay, seriously, how many times did your mother drop you on your head as a baby, and from what height?

Wow, Someone was a little tiny bit pissed off. Good. I support the death penalty (even though a few innocent people have been put to death, and our troops, (even though they have harmed a few innocent civilians). I drive a car even though plenty of innocent people are killed in car accidents.We support firearms even though plenty of innocent folks are murdered by them every freekin day. How about this, sis, condescend to my level and think about this across the board, not just a narrow topic. Innocent people die every moment of every day, that is a fact. Gods will, all that mumbo jumbo. Get over yourself.

---
I also support the death penalty, but only for 100% certainty of guilt after a fair trial.
And speaking of God's will, it's certain that at least half of fertilized eggs get aborted naturally (miscarriage); most occur before the woman realizes she was pregnant.

Shall we give God the death penalty?
Or was it the Devil and God's a pussy in not stopping him?

I was in biomed for a few months, and it's ugly stuff, cutting up human bodies and autopsies and gut wrenching stuff. And i just went by Denver's planned parenthood location off of Quebec and Smith road. It was strange. It was enclosed by fencing and armed guards. And the front gate was covered by protesters with placards surrounding the joint like it was under a sige. This is still America, right? And, I didn't see a cardboard box full of dead babies with a sign ten cents a pound out in front either.

Last edited:

That help you any?

---
I also support the death penalty, but only for 100% certainty of guilt after a fair trial.
And speaking of God's will, it's certain that at least half of fertilized eggs get aborted naturally (miscarriage); most occur before the woman realizes she was pregnant.

I

That's obviously not what I'm basing it on. and if you can't answer the hypothetical nor think a few steps further than you should not be in this discussion, and the repercussion that go along with it.

Hypothetically...let's say there is a woman named Sheri Tiavo, been so called brain dead for a few years. Husband wants to pull life support, doctors say, Oh my god she is getting better, give her a few months and she'll make a full recovery. Is it then still ok for the husband to pull the plug.

Carried to term, what's that 27 week "embryo" (pretty much fully developed baby) chances of survival? Or a 16 week embryo, carried to term, what's the chances of it's survival?
Again, who knows what you're getting at? It appears even you don't know. Here you are saying I don't know what you're getting at when I point out the viability of a 27 week embryo is not 98%, as you intimate -- but then you come back and ask what the viability is of a 27 week emryo. :eusa_doh:

....... it's not 98%.
Faun I'm starting to think that you are avoiding the question, and splitting hairs that are not even there. What is the viability when carried to TERM.

And back to the hypothetical I raised with our character Sherri Tiavo, is it ok to pull the plug if doctors say there will be a full recovery in a few months, maybe four months?
Because your hypothetical is irrelevant. But to appease you, no, that would not be ok. And since you want to play the hypothetical game .... in a hypothetical case of a pregnant woman whose unborn child at say 20 weeks is determined to have such extensive brain damage that it will be born in a vegetative state with no hope of ever recovering .... what reason is there she shouldn't be allowed to abort that pregnancy if she so chooses?
Well that's different from aborting a perfectly healthy fetus, and yes that would be ok, just like schiavo.

Since you answered then, what is the difference when aborting a perfectly healthy fetus for personal reasons? Is it because it's legal? Well so was slavery, and Jim Crow. And explain to me how the hypothetical is irrelevant.
No, it's because a woman's rights supercede that of an unborn child and the state cannot force a woman to be pregnant against her wishes.

And your question was irrelevant because it wasn't based in reality. A 27 week old embryo does not have a 98% chance of being born alive.
Why do they supersede? Bc it's law? Well so did white rights of ownership of slaves, separate but equal was law. So bc it was done by law we should just say it was ok then? Just saying my analogy is irrelevant bc women's rights trump baby's rights does not make that statement true. And that statement is no longer true as soon as the third trimester, which is a made up timeline we invented very recently. You can keep selling yourself inconsistent values to make it not seem wrong, just don't go crying when grandma does not get approved for knee surgery and instead gets a Cain bc that is what you are sacrificing when you hold and stand by those inconsistent views

Last edited:

That help you any?

---

It is outrageous, they just gave John Holmes ( the Aurora theater shooter) life in jail for shooting all those innocent people, same thing with Dexter Lewis, murdered 5 innocent people in cold blood. A life sentence. Does innocence figure in here in any way? Where is god in this mess? Wow.

That help you any?

---

It is outrageous, they just gave John Holmes ( the Aurora theater shooter) life in jail for shooting all those innocent people, same thing with Dexter Lewis, murdered 5 innocent people in cold blood. A life sentence. Does innocence figure in here in any way? Where is god in this mess? Wow.

---
A "bleeding liberal" can argue that these murderers had been influenced by their unfortunate upbringing, and therefore, it's not their fault.
Or, the devil made them do it.

Regardless of the excuses, I take the practical approach. We should kill them off & remove their "suffering" immediately. This will save us some gov budget funds that can go toward education for the other/younger unfortunate people who were born in poor development environments.

---

---
A "bleeding liberal" can argue that these murderers had been influenced by their unfortunate upbringing, and therefore, it's not their fault.
Or, the devil made them do it.

Regardless of the excuses, I take the practical approach. We should kill them off & remove their "suffering" immediately. This will save us some gov budget funds that can go toward education for the other/younger unfortunate people who were born in poor development environments.

---
And we should "traffic" their body parts to help others in medical need

Forum List

Back