Planned Parenthood continues to lobby to kill ever older children....

"Holdren turns out to have a particular animus against single mothers, whom he apparently believes should have their babies seized by the government and given away to other couples to raise. As he writes on page 786, “One way to carry out this disapproval [of single motherhood] might be to insist that all illegitimate babies he put up for adoption — especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society.”

President Obama's Bizarre "Science Czar": Dr. John R Holdren, Professional Alarmist | Population Research Institute

There is someone out there who believes this, and that person has so far been ignored by even the most ardent pro choicers.

Obama's science czar:
"
Holdren apparently agrees with the Princeton University “ethicist” that infants up to the age of two or so are not really human beings, and so can be eliminated without qualms.
Holdren and company go so far as to argue that abortion is essentially an act of mercy for “unwanted children” because it spares them from “undesirable consequences,” such as illegitimacy, or growing up in a broken home, or being deemed unfit for military service, They conclude, drawing upon a study from Sweden, that “There seems little doubt that the forced bearing of unwanted children has undesirable consequences not only for the children themselves and their families but for society as well, apart from the problems of overpopulation.”

President Obama's Bizarre "Science Czar": Dr. John R Holdren, Professional Alarmist | Population Research Institute

I know I certainly don't agree with him, and I don't know anyone else who does, KG.

Princeton University does, and so do the people who bought his books, and supported him in his rise to the top. Including the president, one presumes, or he would not have placed him where he did.

And this is bad, why?

If you had ever met a person with down syndrome you would know that they are the most loving of all people. They are incable of hate. They are beautiful sweet happy and loving. That's why it's not only bad but stupid because it's robbing the world of true pure love.

I used to think that all Down Syndrome babies should be aborted - until I attended karate class with a girl with Downs and saw how amazing she is.

Terminating a Downs Syndrome fetus may sound like a bad thing, but not everyone would be able to cope with a special needs child - and kids with Downs often have other illnesses, including heart troubles, that costs money.

And more to the point, you don't know how bad it's going to be.

I worked with a fellow who had DS, which my cheapskate boss figured he could hire to work in the plant for no money. But he had enough self-awareness to function.

conversely, we had a family down the street that produced nothing but DS kids growing up. (Again, Catholic Stupidity, no abortion, no birth control.) The one son stood in front of the house throwing a baseball all day. It was all he could really do. Wondered what happened to him after his parents passed.

Obama's science czar:
"
Holdren apparently agrees with the Princeton University “ethicist” that infants up to the age of two or so are not really human beings, and so can be eliminated without qualms.
Holdren and company go so far as to argue that abortion is essentially an act of mercy for “unwanted children” because it spares them from “undesirable consequences,” such as illegitimacy, or growing up in a broken home, or being deemed unfit for military service, They conclude, drawing upon a study from Sweden, that “There seems little doubt that the forced bearing of unwanted children has undesirable consequences not only for the children themselves and their families but for society as well, apart from the problems of overpopulation.”

I know I certainly don't agree with him, and I don't know anyone else who does, KG.

Princeton University does, and so do the people who bought his books, and supported him in his rise to the top. Including the president, one presumes, or he would not have placed him where he did.

The man who holds this opinion supports it, but it doesn't mean the people who bought his book do.

If you had ever met a person with down syndrome you would know that they are the most loving of all people. They are incable of hate. They are beautiful sweet happy and loving. That's why it's not only bad but stupid because it's robbing the world of true pure love.

I used to think that all Down Syndrome babies should be aborted - until I attended karate class with a girl with Downs and saw how amazing she is.

Terminating a Downs Syndrome fetus may sound like a bad thing, but not everyone would be able to cope with a special needs child - and kids with Downs often have other illnesses, including heart troubles, that costs money.

And more to the point, you don't know how bad it's going to be.

I worked with a fellow who had DS, which my cheapskate boss figured he could hire to work in the plant for no money. But he had enough self-awareness to function.

conversely, we had a family down the street that produced nothing but DS kids growing up. (Again, Catholic Stupidity, no abortion, no birth control.) The one son stood in front of the house throwing a baseball all day. It was all he could really do. Wondered what happened to him after his parents passed.

True - not all Downs kids are high functioning.
I know the young woman I train with is intelligent and clever, and able to hold a conservation. I also know of a Down Syndrome boy who would come into my old workplace with his mother on a Friday afternoon, and all he would do stand there and make this loud, grunting sound, over and over and over. I used to wonder how his mother could stand it.

Aren't there a few people out there, those put into power by Obama, that believe in abortion up to two years old? I think they believe a child could be aborted up to the age when the child becomes aware of their own existence.

I don't have a link or anything, just wondering if anyone else heard about this.

Of course you don't.

Republicans desperately need these children to be born. In the past, they have been accused to only caring about the unborn and not the born. The truth is, they need targets and cannon fodder. Those assault weapons are designed to shoot people. Right wingers don't want those weapons to go unused. It wouldn't be "frugal".

That has to be the dumbest fucking thing I've read on this board.

allie should watch her anti-choice rhetoric.

S6nDL33.png

Aren't there a few people out there, those put into power by Obama, that believe in abortion up to two years old? I think they believe a child could be aborted up to the age when the child becomes aware of their own existence.

I don't have a link or anything, just wondering if anyone else heard about this.

(My bold)

I looked at my home dictionary & medical dictionary (online). Abortion is defined as expulsion of the products of conception from the woman's body.

Death imposed post-partum would be manslaughter, murder, etc. Not "abortion".

Margaret Sanger is dancing in her grave.
margaret sanger was AGAINST abortion Zoom....abortion was not even legal when she was alive....she never tried to make it legal either...she fought for ''birth control'', for being able to plan your pregnancies...

That would depend on when you stopped beating your wife.

92 percent of down's syndrome babies are killed via late-term abortion.

Let's see the stats to back that up.

Fuck you, bode. You troll these threads demanding the stats you've been slapped with before. What a loser you are....

""An estimated 92 percent of all women who receive a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome choose to terminate their pregnancies, according to research reviewed by Dr. Brian Skotko, a pediatric geneticist at Children's Hospital Boston."

Down Syndrome Births Drop in U.S. as More Women Abort - ABC News

92 percent of down's syndrome babies are killed via late-term abortion.

Fuck you, bode. You troll these threads demanding the stats you've been slapped with before. What a loser you are....

""An estimated 92 percent of all women who receive a prenatal diagnosis of Down syndrome choose to terminate their pregnancies, according to research reviewed by Dr. Brian Skotko, a pediatric geneticist at Children's Hospital Boston."

Well, all those babies could be given to lifers to adopt, but we all know how the average lifer feels about born children, don't we?

If a hospital botches an abortion like that and the law says that the mother must then accept that as a live birth and her child,

then the hospital should be liable for 100% of the expenses of raising that child at least until it's 18.
No, they should only be charged the amount of their service so that the mother should not have to pay for bad service.

The care of the child is the parent's responsibility. The sperm donor is also liable for the child's care. That is the price for doing what it takes to have a baby. The parents should be grateful for the new life they were given that dared to not die in the face of a grave threat to its life. The baby should go into a foster home until the parents opt for custody. Otherwise, they pay for the child's needs, not the state.

The woman had a right to an abortion. An abortion results in a dead fetus; it's not some sort of lottery where if some doctor screws up you win a baby you didn't want.
The hospital did not precipitate the screwing. The parents did. You have to make a life for your own kid if it refuses to die.

That's the bald faced fact. An infant cannot protect itself from the world. That's why it's the progenitor's responsibility for the event of birth.

I personally regret observing a lifetime of letting parents off the hook since Roe v. Wade for their behavior.

The first event of parenting is a glint in the eye.

Well, all those babies could be given to lifers to adopt, but we all know how the average lifer feels about born children, don't we?

Oh, you've moved on to the ridiculous meme that "if you don't adopt children you aren't allowed to defend them from murder."

Combined with the lie that pro-lifers do nothing to support children or pregnant women. Most pregnancy crisis centers (possibly all) are run by pro-life, generally Christian, groups.

(My bold)

I looked at my home dictionary & medical dictionary (online). Abortion is defined as expulsion of the products of conception from the woman's body.

Death imposed post-partum would be manslaughter, murder, etc. Not "abortion".

It's actually called post birth abortion. Abortion up to two years was the idea of John Holdren, a science and information advisor to obama. He's also a professor at Harvard. Post birth abortion is quite popular among intellectual ethicists who don't see a reason why birth should end a woman's right to choose whether or not she will be a mother. Alberto Giubilini with Monash University in Melbourne and Francesca Minerva at the Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics at the University of Melbourne write that in “circumstances occur[ing] after birth such that they would have justified abortion, what we call after-birth abortion should be permissible.”

In looking at it from the abortinists' perspective, the fact of birth alone should not cut off a woman's right to choose. If she has a right to choose, she not only has a right to choose whether or not to be pregnant, but whether or not to be a mother.

Forum List

Back