Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Like Iā€™ve said before, if thereā€™s no police to deal with criminals, the people will begin to fill that void, and it wonā€™t be pretty.

Like I've said before, you assfucks asre too stupid to be alive. Who is saying no police other than you COVID Donnie lovers?

How many rioters in Portland have been prosecuted this year?

Like Iā€™ve said before, if thereā€™s no police to deal with criminals, the people will begin to fill that void, and it wonā€™t be pretty.

I saw a news story about that earlier. Oh where was it?

Here we go.

Much like the other cases like this. The ā€œHeroā€ committed crimes and is facing incarceration. Reckless Endangerment and Aggravated Assault. In Savannah, he has a better than average chance of being convicted. If he is lucky it will be misdemeanor and he might get to keep his guns.

Yep, Dem Blue cities will ignore protesters blocking traffic and assaulting people at random, but if you defend yourself they will prosecute you 100% of the time.

That is because the protesters are a funding conduit for the DNC.

Well shit. The Dem mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi all told their police departments to stand down and watched as looters looted stores and arsonists burned building to the ground. Dem leaders are bat shit crazy.

The police should have been ordered to shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

You know, I criticize people who accuse the right of being fascist.

But then you go and post stuff like this...

Hey its true. Nothing fascist about it. The mayors of those three cities did tell their police to stand down.

And yes. Police should shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

And I really don't care if that offends your sensibilities.

Get over yourself.

It doesnā€™t offend my sensibilities, it offends the principles that founded the nation.

Nope. No one in the past would stand by and let people loot or commit arson. Hell in the old days they would be shot or hung.

I'm sure you would stand there and let some dick loot your house or burn it to the ground. You would. But I wouldn't. I'd use my shotgun on them.

Looking though the constitution and it appears that due process is afforded to people even when you donā€™t really feel like it.

Due process like destroying public property just because you want to? Getting people fired for calling a dude in a dress ā€˜heā€™?

Here we go.

Much like the other cases like this. The ā€œHeroā€ committed crimes and is facing incarceration. Reckless Endangerment and Aggravated Assault. In Savannah, he has a better than average chance of being convicted. If he is lucky it will be misdemeanor and he might get to keep his guns.

Yep, Dem Blue cities will ignore protesters blocking traffic and assaulting people at random, but if you defend yourself they will prosecute you 100% of the time.

Well shit. The Dem mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi all told their police departments to stand down and watched as looters looted stores and arsonists burned building to the ground. Dem leaders are bat shit crazy.

Hey its true. Nothing fascist about it. The mayors of those three cities did tell their police to stand down.

Get over yourself.

It doesnā€™t offend my sensibilities, it offends the principles that founded the nation.

Nope. No one in the past would stand by and let people loot or commit arson. Hell in the old days they would be shot or hung.

I'm sure you would stand there and let some dick loot your house or burn it to the ground. You would. But I wouldn't. I'd use my shotgun on them.

Looking though the constitution and it appears that due process is afforded to people even when you donā€™t really feel like it.

Sure you wait around for due process while they are looting your house and burning it to the ground. I'll wait.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Sure you wait around for due process while they are looting your house and burning it to the ground. I'll wait.

You are the one telling police to ignore due process. Due process means not just shooting people on sight. What youā€™re referring to is called extrajudicial killing and is a violation of the US constitution and human rights as well as a hallmark of fascist states.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Due process like destroying public property just because you want to? Getting people fired for calling a dude in a dress ā€˜heā€™?

This comment doesnā€™t make any sense. Do you know what due process even means?

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

You are the one telling police to ignore due process. Due process means not just shooting people on sight. What youā€™re referring to is called extrajudicial killing and is a violation of the US constitution and human rights as well as a hallmark of fascist states.

Looters and arsonists have been shot in the past. Police wouldn't be ignoring due process if the mayor ordered it.

Of course those stupid Dem mayors would never do anything to defend the citizens in their cities. They'd rather watch stores get looted or burned to the ground and citizens get killed. I doubt those idiots get reelected.

I wouldn't stand by and watch some asshole loot my home or burn it to the ground.

I'd shoot the bastard and believe me I wouldn't give shit one about his or her due process.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Looters and arsonists have been shot in the past. Police wouldn't be ignoring due process if the mayor ordered it.

Of course those stupid Dem mayors would never do anything to defend the citizens in their cities. They'd rather watch stores get looted or burned to the ground and citizens get killed. I doubt those idiots get reelected.

I wouldn't stand by and watch some asshole loot my home or burn it to the ground.

I'd shoot the bastard and believe me I wouldn't give shit one about his or her due process.

Due process has been ignored a lot in the past. Thereā€™s a lot of fascist and authoritarian regimes out there. Is that what you want for our country?

Because Iā€™d rather stick with the constitution.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Due process has been ignored a lot in the past. Thereā€™s a lot of fascist and authoritarian regimes out there. Is that what you want for our country?

We all want to stick with the Constitution but looters and arsonists sure don't give a rats ass about the Constitution.

Due process should be ignored when dealing with looters and arsonists. The Korean shop and business owners sure didn't care about due process during the LA riots. They were on the roofs of their shops and businesses shooting every looter and arsonist who came near. None of their shops or businesses got looted or burned because they defended them. Due process didn't mean jack shit to those guys.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn is a sure fire way for fascists to thrive.

I want law abiding for this country and that sure isn't looters and arsonists.

Last edited:

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

We all want to stick with the Constitution but looters and arsonists sure don't give a rats ass about the Constitution.

Due process should be ignored when dealing with looters and arsonists.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn is a sure fire way for fascists to thrive.

I want law abiding for this country.

You do understand that the answer you advocate is the Fascist answer right?

I'm looking at the Constitution and I see no where that it says that you can ignore due process for looters and arsonists because they don't care about the Constitution.

I'm looking at the Constitution and I see no where that it says that you can ignore due process for looters and arsonists because they don't care about the Constitution.
Itā€™s what happens when police are non existent, Dufus.

Itā€™s what happens when police are non existent, Dufus.

If you paid attention to the conversation, you'd see that this poster wants the POLICE specifically to be the one's shooting looters.

Best to know what is going on before you start yapping.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn down buildings is a sure fire way to create fascists.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn down buildings is a sure fire way to create fascists.

It sounds like you're blaming others for your abandonment of constitutional principles.

Bizarre.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

It sounds like you're blaming others for your abandonment of constitutional principles.

Bizarre.

I didn't abandon anything. I'm a realist. You are not.

Bizarre.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

Hell yeah you did. You're abandoning due process and are blaming everyone else for it.

You're not a realist. You're living in a state of fear fueled by right wing media.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

Hell yeah you did. You're abandoning due process and are blaming everyone else for it.

You're not a realist. You're living in a state of fear fueled by right wing media.

If you want to support looters and arsonists then be my guest.

Oh and I fear nothing and I don't listen to right wing media. I'd bet you listen to left wing media hence your fear.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

If you want to support looters and arsonists then be my guest.

Oh and I fear nothing and I don't listen to right wing media. I'd bet you listen to left wing media hence your fear.

What fear? I'm not the one so afraid of looters and arsonists that I'm willing to abandon the constitution because of it.

Forum List

Back