Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

Like I’ve said before, if there’s no police to deal with criminals, the people will begin to fill that void, and it won’t be pretty.

I saw a news story about that earlier. Oh where was it?

Here we go.

Much like the other cases like this. The “Hero” committed crimes and is facing incarceration. Reckless Endangerment and Aggravated Assault. In Savannah, he has a better than average chance of being convicted. If he is lucky it will be misdemeanor and he might get to keep his guns.

Yep, Dem Blue cities will ignore protesters blocking traffic and assaulting people at random, but if you defend yourself they will prosecute you 100% of the time.

That is because the protesters are a funding conduit for the DNC.

Well shit. The Dem mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi all told their police departments to stand down and watched as looters looted stores and arsonists burned building to the ground. Dem leaders are bat shit crazy.

The police should have been ordered to shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

You know, I criticize people who accuse the right of being fascist.

But then you go and post stuff like this...

Hey its true. Nothing fascist about it. The mayors of those three cities did tell their police to stand down.

And yes. Police should shoot looters and arsonists on sight.

And I really don't care if that offends your sensibilities.

Get over yourself.

It doesn’t offend my sensibilities, it offends the principles that founded the nation.

Nope. No one in the past would stand by and let people loot or commit arson. Hell in the old days they would be shot or hung.

I'm sure you would stand there and let some dick loot your house or burn it to the ground. You would. But I wouldn't. I'd use my shotgun on them.

Looking though the constitution and it appears that due process is afforded to people even when you don’t really feel like it.

Sure you wait around for due process while they are looting your house and burning it to the ground. I'll wait.

Like I’ve said before, if there’s no police to deal with criminals, the people will begin to fill that void, and it won’t be pretty.

Here we go.

Much like the other cases like this. The “Hero” committed crimes and is facing incarceration. Reckless Endangerment and Aggravated Assault. In Savannah, he has a better than average chance of being convicted. If he is lucky it will be misdemeanor and he might get to keep his guns.

Yep, Dem Blue cities will ignore protesters blocking traffic and assaulting people at random, but if you defend yourself they will prosecute you 100% of the time.

Well shit. The Dem mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi all told their police departments to stand down and watched as looters looted stores and arsonists burned building to the ground. Dem leaders are bat shit crazy.

Hey its true. Nothing fascist about it. The mayors of those three cities did tell their police to stand down.

Get over yourself.

It doesn’t offend my sensibilities, it offends the principles that founded the nation.

Nope. No one in the past would stand by and let people loot or commit arson. Hell in the old days they would be shot or hung.

I'm sure you would stand there and let some dick loot your house or burn it to the ground. You would. But I wouldn't. I'd use my shotgun on them.

Looking though the constitution and it appears that due process is afforded to people even when you don’t really feel like it.

Sure you wait around for due process while they are looting your house and burning it to the ground. I'll wait.

You are the one telling police to ignore due process. Due process means not just shooting people on sight. What you’re referring to is called extrajudicial killing and is a violation of the US constitution and human rights as well as a hallmark of fascist states.

Looters and arsonists have been shot in the past. Police wouldn't be ignoring due process if the mayor ordered it.

Of course those stupid Dem mayors would never do anything to defend the citizens in their cities. They'd rather watch stores get looted or burned to the ground and citizens get killed. I doubt those idiots get reelected.

I wouldn't stand by and watch some asshole loot my home or burn it to the ground.

I'd shoot the bastard and believe me I wouldn't give shit one about his or her due process.

Due process has been ignored a lot in the past. There’s a lot of fascist and authoritarian regimes out there. Is that what you want for our country?

Because I’d rather stick with the constitution.

We all want to stick with the Constitution but looters and arsonists sure don't give a rats ass about the Constitution.

Due process should be ignored when dealing with looters and arsonists.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn is a sure fire way for fascists to thrive.

I want law abiding for this country.

You do understand that the answer you advocate is the Fascist answer right?

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn down buildings is a sure fire way to create fascists.

It sounds like you're blaming others for your abandonment of constitutional principles.

Bizarre.

I didn't abandon anything. I'm a realist. You are not.

Bizarre.

Hell yeah you did. You're abandoning due process and are blaming everyone else for it.

You're not a realist. You're living in a state of fear fueled by right wing media.

If you want to support looters and arsonists then be my guest.

Oh and I fear nothing and I don't listen to right wing media. I'd bet you listen to left wing media hence your fear.

What fear? I'm not the one so afraid of looters and arsonists that I'm willing to abandon the constitution because of it.

That's because you don't live in Portland, Seattle or Indi. I think you would be singing a different tune if you did.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

You are the one telling police to ignore due process. Due process means not just shooting people on sight. What you’re referring to is called extrajudicial killing and is a violation of the US constitution and human rights as well as a hallmark of fascist states.

Looters and arsonists have been shot in the past. Police wouldn't be ignoring due process if the mayor ordered it.

Of course those stupid Dem mayors would never do anything to defend the citizens in their cities. They'd rather watch stores get looted or burned to the ground and citizens get killed. I doubt those idiots get reelected.

I wouldn't stand by and watch some asshole loot my home or burn it to the ground.

I'd shoot the bastard and believe me I wouldn't give shit one about his or her due process.

Due process has been ignored a lot in the past. There’s a lot of fascist and authoritarian regimes out there. Is that what you want for our country?

We all want to stick with the Constitution but looters and arsonists sure don't give a rats ass about the Constitution.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn is a sure fire way for fascists to thrive.

Letting looters loot and arsonists burn down buildings is a sure fire way to create fascists.

It sounds like you're blaming others for your abandonment of constitutional principles.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

Hell yeah you did. You're abandoning due process and are blaming everyone else for it.

You're not a realist. You're living in a state of fear fueled by right wing media.

Oh and I fear nothing and I don't listen to right wing media. I'd bet you listen to left wing media hence your fear.

What fear? I'm not the one so afraid of looters and arsonists that I'm willing to abandon the constitution because of it.

That's because you don't live in Portland, Seattle or Indi. I think you would be singing a different tune if you did.

You have no idea where I live. I bet I was closer to riots than any of y'all.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

No riots here and I don't care where you live. I said if you lived in Portland, Seattle or Indi you would be singing a different tune. Gets real when people loot and burn in your neighborhood.

I think you're too stupid to understand the point.
You did not make a point. You just said something stupid.

Shutting down small businesses while allowing giant ones to remain open does not curtail the spread of covid, but the arsonists and looters you support help spread it.

Once again, you are simply too stupid to understand the meaning of the term authoritarian.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

No riots here and I don't care where you live. I said if you lived in Portland, Seattle or Indi you would be singing a different tune. Gets real when people loot and burn in your neighborhood.

You think there were only riots in Portland, Seattle or Indi?

You obviously care where I live because you think it has some relevance to my opinion. Like I said, you live in a fear induced media bubble. No riots where you are, so all your experience and knowledge comes from media which is giving you this false impression.

What's your address?

I might be able to find somebody to burn down your house, so as you stand there and watch it burn, you won't feel like the biggest fucking hypocrite in the world.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

You obviously care where I live because you think it has some relevance to my opinion. Like I said, you live in a fear induced media bubble. No riots where you are, so all your experience and knowledge comes from media which is giving you this false impression.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO and your ridiculous post.

Oh and I only mentioned Portland, Seattle and Indi cause those were the latest riot cities.

Nothing false about the fact the Dem mayors told their police departments to stand down. Nothing false about the looting, arson and deaths in those cities.

No false impression there bucko.

What's your address?

I might be able to find somebody to burn down your house, so as you stand there and watch it burn, you won't feel like the biggest fucking hypocrite in the world.

Shooting people isn't going to stop it from burning, is it?

The point is that people who have no idea what's going on are put into a massive state of fear because they watch constantly the same loop of video of a car burning and think that it's time to abandon constitutional principles.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

Oh and I only mentioned Portland, Seattle and Indi cause those were the latest riot cities.

Nothing false about the fact the Dem mayors told their police departments to stand down. Nothing false about the looting, arson and deaths in those cities.

What's false is your impression about the sense of scale. You are so afraid because you have no sense of the scale of the problem, thinking it's massive and widespread when it's really not.

I live in a city affected by riots, I don't live in fear.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

What's false is your impression about the sense of scale. You are so afraid because you have no sense of the scale of the problem, thinking it's massive and widespread when it's really not.

Well that makes two of us. I fear nothing. I do feel disgust for those mayors and disgust for those that loot and commit arson.

Here we go.

I know this probably will break your heart. But it isn’t just the cities. Dems or otherwise. When Bush came for the G whatever on the Island. Protestors started walking down the two lane road with the intention of walking right up to the G Leaders. The Republican County Police let them walk down the middle of the road. A road marked no pedestrians. The Republican County Cops did nothing. They even blocked traffic to keep the protesters safe.

And your hero wasn’t defending himself. In Georgia waving the bang stick around is illegal. And it has been for decades.

More butthurt lies.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

You don't live in fear because you're a criminal rioter.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

Well that makes two of us. I fear nothing. I do feel disgust for those mayors and disgust for those that loot and commit arson.

Ah, so you don't fear looters and arsonists. You just want them shot out of vengeance.

You're not helping your case.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Here we go.

Get over yourself.

Bizarre.

Bizarre.

Ah, so you don't fear looters and arsonists. You just want them shot out of vengeance.

You're not helping your case.

You are the one who said I live in fear. No I don't fear looters and arsonists because I have a shotgun and know how to use it.
Vengance has nothing to do with it. I'd be shooting them to prevent looting and arson.

You are the one with a weak case.

You are the one who said I live in fear. No I don't fear looters and arsonists because I have a shotgun and know how to use it.
Vengance has nothing to do with it. I'd be shooting them to prevent looting and arson.

This was about your desire for the mayor to order the police to shoot looters. What does your shotgun have to do with anything?

Again, you live in an irrational fear of this because of your media bubble. It's something you know nothing about.

This was about your desire for the mayor to order the police to shoot looters. What does your shotgun have to do with anything?

Again, you live in an irrational fear of this because of your media bubble. It's something you know nothing about.

Your and idiot and I'm done talking with an idiot.

Forum List

Back